Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Serious about finding a Partner

I have been with Ideal Introductions for almost 3 Years. I have recently been introduced to someone I want to spend my life with. When i first started i found regular dating very hard. But Linda and her team made dating a lot easier. They gave me tips and instructions and ideas for dates. any problems I had they would give helpful advice. And the feedback I got from the dates was very helpful. the main thing to remember is that this is a process and it takes time.

Linda P.Ideal Introductions & Match Makers

Daniel so glad you kept working with me as it did take quite a while... I knew we would get there eventually... So happy for you... Linda

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t be happier!!

I joined ideal in July 2018 as I always herd them on the radio etc and I thought I would try them
Out after reading the reviews. I work away fifo so it’s always hard for me to get out and meet people after doing crazy hours and then you just want to chill out. After meeting 6 people and not having any luck. Kimberly and Linda matched me with someone that fitted perfectly and we connect on so many levels. I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time, We are still going strong 4 months and are looking at our future together. I cannot thank the team Enough for finding me someone so amazing ! I don’t think we would of met through the online dating ways.

Thanks Linda, Kimberly and the team
John

Service with a smile.

After many years of going around the internet dating roundabout, I signed up with Linda and her team.

I had four or five fairly uneventful dates, and with Linda streamlining my profile along the way, she Linda introduced me to a lovely lady and we clicked instantly.

I'm happy to say 6 months later we are still going strong and planning the next phase of our lives together.

I thank the Ideal team for their fantastic service and skills in bringing people together.

Thank you.

Anon Male

Anon MaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

I signed up with ideal last year, working with Linda has been fantastic. Ideal took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for in a partner.

When Linda introduced me to my partner I knew that she had profiled both of us perfectly, it resulted in a a perfect 1st date and has since moved into the perfect relationship.

Time is important to me, and having someone that i trusted to find what i was looking for in life was very important.

Thanks Team!

Bne girl

Bne girl

$360 per date. 6 dates in 12 months. 0 second dates. Weigh up your options before you sign up.

Linda P.Ideal Introductions & Match Makers

Well Lori did meet another gent and got her 2nd date... He wanted a third but she decided she just didn't feel the romantic connection in the way she had hoped for.
The search continues!!!
Regards, Linda Prescott.

Anon Male 33

Anon Male 33South East Queensland, QLD

Be persistent

I signed up several years ago to meet someone. I am a FIFO worker who due to my work struggled to be at home enough to meet someone who understood my lifestyle and was willing to give me a chance. It took a while to find a suitable match and refine my selection of what i was truly wanting and at one point I gave up for a while but persistence is the key and after i'd say 10 matches over 12+ months with different women who were lovely enough but didn't have enough in common to continue pursuing a relationship, I was introduced to a lovely lady who understands me and now we are in a happy relationship

RobW

RobWSpringfield Lakes

Looking to meet a quality potential partner: This is Ideal!

Happy One

Happy OneSHAILER PARK

Timing is Everything!

Thank you Ideal for being exactly what you said you were, thorough and compassionate.

I wanted to meet someone amazing and because you listened to what I needed and not just sent me on multiple dates I found my very special person. Without your persistence I would never have met her. We are extremely happy and I owe you a debt of gratitude.

Timing is everything and twenty four hours meant the difference between love and loneliness. Thank you ❤

Amanda

AmandaBrisbane

Great introduction!

I met my current partner, and now husband through ideal introduction in September 2016.
After some deliberation I decided to 'bite the bullet' and phone ideal. After a few dates we both knew there was something special between us and wanted to continue seeing one another. It wasn't long before we fell in love and decided to take the big step of getting engaged! We set the date for July 2018 and now couldn't be happier, thanks ideal!

Benchai

BenchaiBeaudesert

Dream come true

Ryan

RyanMooloolah

Fantastic Experience

The best decision ever

Thank you Ideal for being so thorough and professional. I wanted quality not quantity. You delivered.
I have met the most beautiful man. There is no way I would have found him, recognized him or approached him on my own. I am blissfully happy ♥️

MichelleR

MichelleR

Trust the process!

Linda was professional and thorough when I met with her to discuss my desires for this process. I felt as though she took an invested interest in me, my likes and dislikes, and was genuine when expressing that she would find the perfect partner for me. I was apprehensive at first, as my experience with previous matchmakers was not a positive one, however I was encouraged to trust the process and let Linda work her magic.... and work her magic she did! Linda matched me with the man of my dreams and I could not have asked for a better partner.

Amazing!

After doing the online dating thing for a while I realised it wasn’t for me so a friend suggested ideal introductions. The best thing I ever did! Met an amazing man after just one week and we are really happy! I would never have met a man like this on my own!

Grateful for the introduction!

I was very nervous about this service and the first date didn't ring me, not once but twice, so I let Linda know and she assured me the next date would. Im glad he did because we have so much in common and the more time we spend the better it gets. So I have only been introduced once and feel I have been matched perfectly. Thank you Linda .

Matt

MattBrisbane

Great experience , best ever result

Being single for a couple of years and in my mid fortys i decided to ring ideal. Linda and her staff were very professional and helpful.
After meeting a lot of interesting women i was introduced to my perfect partner and couldnt be happier .
Big thank you to Linda and ideal

Highly recommended!

Elizabeth

ElizabethBrisbane

A great decision!

Cam

CamBrisbane

Professional experience

I signed up with Ideal having never dated before. The service is not cheap, but for someone like myself who didn't even know where to begin it was very much worth the price. The matches that Ideal have provided so far have all been at the very least in the ballpark of what I was looking for, and though nothing has worked out yet I don't regard that as a negative reflection on Ideal at all. To their credit they have been entirely honest and professional in all our interactions, and are very willing to provide as much or guidance and advice as required.

Ben

BenBrisbane

My Ideal experience

I joined Ideal in 2016 after being single for a few years after separating in my mid-forties. I chose Ideal as I did not wish to do internet dating as I am a professional that works long hours and with two teenage children, and I felt internet dating was too time consuming and impersonal. I preferred the idea of someone listening to my preferences and finding people that would suit me. My experience with Ideal started slowly but at all times I found the staff friendly and helpful. I am pleased that I was matched with a lovely lady through Ideal, and we are enjoying spending time together. Thank you Ideal for your advice and introducing me to a very special person.

Tuesday

Tuesdayasked

What is involved signing up with your service ?

Linda P.Ideal Introductions & Match Makers

Hello, Please phone our office 32200171 and we can have a 10 minute call with you and explain briefly our process. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott.

Sam C

Sam Casked

Hi there, can you recommend an agency in Sydney who provides the great professional service you do? Wonderful reviews.

Hi,
We had a gentleman from Sydney inquire a while back who asked the same question as yourself.
At the time I phoned a few different agencies and the stand out was “Rose” at “Your Perfect Partner” (https://www.yourperfectpartner.com.au/)
I asked her some key questions and she seemed genuine and she truly cares for her clients.
I hope this helps you.
All the best!
Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

Sandra P

Sandra Pasked

How much are your fees fir women to join?

Hi Sandra,
Thanks for your question.
Our fees vary depending on several different aspects.
You are best to phone us directly, have a quick 10 minute call so we can understand your personal situation and give you a more accurate indication.
To give you a bit of idea right now, the following plays a big role in the Level of Service that will be best suited to yourself.

Criteria - How easy you are to introduce to our current database and what type of person you are looking to meet or is best suited to yourself. For example the stricter you are with criteria or if you are in a demographic where there are more women than men, or you have certain criteria that makes you a little harder to match that will play a big part in what service is going to work better for you. IE the more selective you are, the more matching time required as the Dating Pool is smaller, so generally higher level or Personalised services are required.

Support - Are you going to prefer to have a Personal Consultant, working one on one with you. They will give you Feedback and Evaluation prior and after your introductions to ensure you are really comfortable and knowledgable in the Dating process and putting your best foot forward...
Perhaps you have that aspect completely covered, and simply want to be put in contact with like-minded people. Some clients are happy to work with a Team of Matchmakers as their criteria is broad and quite flexible, relying on our suggestions.
Time Frames - The length of Membership and time frames between introductions differ from each service.
Hope this helps somewhat.
Kindest regards,
Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

Get an answer from our members and Ideal Introductions & Match Makers representatives

CategoryDating Agencies