3.8

Leon3 posts
Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerPerth, WA3 posts

Total Crap!

I too was ripped off by this cunning company. I was also told that the event was cancelled, when I enquired about a refund I was told they were on holidays for 2 weeks! This happened in June 23 and I’m still waiting for my refund! Spoke to the venue who told me they hadn’t had any events for them for 6 months but they were still advertising the event! Emailed Roxy but I’m still waiting for that refund Roxy! DO NOT waste your time and money here!!!
Speed Dating Australia   DM

We have absolutely no idea who you are. We do close for July and August each year.

Matthew
Matthew2 posts
Jane
Jane2 posts
Rockwell S.
Rockwell S.5 posts

This Company no longer holds events just your money!!!!

no communication leading up to the event, no ticket, no phone number to call and then 24hrs before the event, they cancel and tell you to rebook but the code they doesn't work, they not communicate with you and they don't give your money back! Absolute [Content Removed] and everyone impacted from [Name Removed] the [Content Removed] need to make a complaint to the ACCC and hopefully she can be done for fraud!!!!!!

(Response)
Please see my screenshots of the "said" aggressive/abusive threats I made to them in my attempts to get my money back that was taken on false prentices.

Rob
Rob

Speed Dating Success

My partner and I met and had such a great experience from the speed dating event back in 2020 at Mofo Lounge, Prahran, Melbourne. It was both our first time with our own respective friends. We both never expected that we would meet our soul mates. We are now happily engaged and looking forward for our future marriage and other amazing life adventures together. Many thanks!!
Peta M.
Peta M.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts
df f.
df f.

Extremely Disappointed with Speed Dating Australia's Unprofessionalism

My recent interaction with Speed Dating Australia has left me deeply disappointed. I had purchased tickets for two events that were ultimately cancelled. Despite my attempts to request a refund, the company refused to provide any resolution or compensation.

The lack of professionalism displayed by Speed Dating Australia is truly unacceptable. Their disregard for customer satisfaction and refusal to take responsibility for their actions is disheartening. I strongly advise potential customers to reconsider engaging with this company, as my experience has been extremely unsatisfactory.

Br3nd4b4t3s
Br3nd4b4t3s3 posts

sexist and creepy

company has a lower age range for women then for men at the same event, perpetuating the completely outdated sexist ideal that womens 'value' decreases sooner then mens, and creates opportunities for creepy old dudes to date women far younger than them. gross.
Christine S.
Christine S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Repeatedly cancel events then take your money and hope you give up

This is a [Content Removed]!!!!!

They had rescheduled Sydney Speed Dating events now 4 times, and have no plans to actually provide the service that you paid for.

Warning do not purchase anything from these [Content Removed], they threaten you with legal action when you ask for a refund!!!!!

Speed Dating Australia   DM

These statements are untrue and [Content Removed] in nature. We have taken legal action (and won) with previous such comments. We will be taking legal action with you also.

chriskoukounaras
chriskoukounarasPerth, WA2 posts

This company will cancel events and not issue a refund. Buyer beware!

Perth event at Inglewood Hotel for 27th April 2023 was cancelled last minute and no refund issued when I requested. They responded by saying:"Can not see your payment details". I made transaction payment via PayPal weeks prior to the event. To anyone out there be warned, avoid this scamming business at all costs! I have not received my money back! They have scammed more people in the past and will continue to do so. Just read all the reviews.
Speed Dating Australia   DM

We have numerous websites we advertise on. If we cannot find your payment details did you reply back with the payment details ? Please email us to sort out your refund.

OzGreg90
OzGreg90Perth, WA

Complete [Content Removed]

Speed Dating Australia Pty Ltd. takes your money and cancels their events the last minute and will not refund you. If you contact them for a refund they will ignore you and block you. This is illegal!
Speed Dating Australia   DM

We cannot see a Greg from Perth. Please email us via our website to organise a refund.

Taish S.
Taish S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fun Speed Dating!

a well run, well organised speed dating event, great value for money. Matches arrived within in 24 hours. By far the best company in Adelaide!
Ginni
GinniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Never book with them

My friend and I booked and paid for our tickets. We were then told the event was cancelled due to not enough numbers. We asked for a refund. Instead, we got a rude message saying you are banned from our events as we don’t deal with old, 60 year old women. All I did was ask for a refund and then a second one as they never replied stating if you don’t refund my money I will take legal action. They replied that I have been blocked and banned, which I find not only extremely rude but very inappropriate. I would never recommend anyone pay any money or use this organisation.
I will be taking this further on principle.
Tezza
TezzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and good value

Events are well organised and everyone I have met there for a date has been lovely. The event locations a well chosen. Definitely recommend.