Speed Dating Australia

See the Best Dating Agencies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Speed Dater

Speed DaterPerth, WA

This is perfect! Can't live without

This is faster than online dating which is slow dating. I was emailed some matches, went on more dates and made some friends. The best way to date in 2019.

Perthgurl17

Perthgurl17Perth, WA

Well organised!

Apart from the website's poor UI, my first event ever was very well organised with good choices of nibbles and drinks. Bravo SDA. I have been with other expensive companies and they don't come close to SDA. Keep it up.!

November 27th 2019 Update: What a night!

Once again, I had a brilliant night. Well organised, yummy nibbles, great dates - high quality (no awkward moments). 5 minutes per date, is perfect.
I will be attending again. Bravo! Speed dating Australia.

Ripped off

They took my money but then they said I didn't pay. When I proved I did [name removed] said the night was full so I couldn't go.
The only way to contact was by email. They provide no phone number and they take ages to reply or ignore you. Very frustrating.
I asked [name removed] for a refund but she said they would not and said I would get next event for free. I agreed as i had no choice!
When next one happened [name removed] said I went to the previous one so I couldn't go to that one either!!! I couldn't believe it.
I said I would take the issue to consumer affairs and she said she doesnt take threats and banned and blocked me.
I lost my money but more than that it was such a frustrating and helpless experience.

Cameron L.

Cameron L.South East Queensland, QLD

Good chance to meet new people

I've been to a few of these events already and I've always had a good time. Some of the hosts can be a bit hit or miss, but everything is well organised and planned out. The venues they book (mainly Jade Buddha in Brisbane) are good and offer a decent feed and drinks in between sessions. If you're a bit nervous your first time, don't worry, everyone is. It's a good way to get social and an all round good night out. Have a go.

Gee

Cancelled the event the night before, no refund

One night before the event, they cancelled the Perth speed dating event. When I asked for a refund, they refused. Horrendous customer service, and would definitely not recommend. Really disappointing.

Roxy P.Speed Dating Australia

Adeola

AdeolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice and Classy

Excellent location . Great staff. Great opportunity to meet someone outside social media . Nice snacks and drink . There where are variety of people from different backgrounds .
The location was amazing, facing the bridge

Lina

LinaPerth, WA

Simple and fun

Fun simple and an all around enjoyable night. I was surprised after m6 first speed date and how comfortable they make you feel. The staff are lovely and everything is explained very well

AHM

AHMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good fun but full on

It was fun night and good way to meet new people. I just think 20 dates were many. . it would be also nice to have a minute break between each date. It will help with transitioning between people.
Overall it was a cheerful and fun experience.

Poida

PoidaPerth, WA

Good fun, nice people

It was a good night - friendly people, good banter and a free drink as well as some nibbles. Almost too many people to meet but it's great to have lots of different people to chat to

Great fun

Good fun and it's a well organised event, it's a great way to meet new people too.
I Would definitely do it again.
It's a good way to get out of your comfort zone

Fantastic venue! Great hoist

Great event and fantastic way to meet new people ! Very well organised and always good fun ! Very nice food and plenty of it including complimentary drink and you can always stay at the bar for more chats and drinks !

Trevor D.

Trevor D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great event

Very well run event. Food was great, drink included, hosts were friendly, helpful and ensured the event ran smoothly. Great way to meet a variety of people in a short space of time.

Chris S.

Chris S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great way to meet people outside of your network

I've been a few times over the years. Well organised event and great way to meet people from all walks of life from teachers, engineers to doctors. If you go with an open mind then it's quite an interesting experience. I would recommend giving this event a go.

Tania

TaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable company, well organised event

I am extremely satisfied with services provided by Speed Dating Australia. I have attended their events several times and all the time it was good. Events began at time, food was amazing, drinks from the bar were included, the organiser hosted event very well and explained what to do. Highly recommended company !!!

Klh

KlhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good but full on

It was a good night, I enjoyed it however, 19 dates was WAY too many. In my opinion it should be capped to 15 max and maybe 6 min instead of 5. 1 min makes a big difference in this scenario.

Wandering

WanderingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great night, well organised

Communication was clear before the event and on the night it was well-run and organised. Enjoyed the night. My friend also came along and said that she would go again and that it was fun.

A fun experience all singles should try

We went to an event a couple of months back. It was hilariously fun meeting different people over 4 min whether it be for love or friendship. Personal experience, made a great friend from attending. Downside was the seating was too close and it was quite loud. You start losing your voice midway through the night, so I suppose everyone else was having a great time.

Michelle R.

Michelle R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Took my money and never even got to an event

I'm in South Australia. I signed up and paid for en event back in Feb or March. Due to the Fringe they apparently had a lot of people back out or not confirm, which seemed fair enough. Once work hours allowed, I was able to transfer the event I'd paid for to May but them I got a notification from them saying the venue had backed out. It seemed pretty suspicious at this stage. I requested a refund via email and got no response. It has now been over 2 months I paid for something that I never got. I'm now using CitySwoon, and it's been a lot of fun so far. Wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Melbourne Trav

Melbourne TravGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Night

Had a really fun and entertaining night. The host was lovely, helpful and well organised. I love that you get to meet 18 dates in one night, more than other speed dating companies so it's much better value, and the dates are shorter so you don't have to put up with the unpleasant dates for too long . . . ha ha ha 4 minutes can seem like 4 hours with the wrong date. I will definitely try this again in the future and tell my friends about it.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What an amazing night, it felt like red carpet segment amongst celebrities.

What an amazing night, it felt like red carpet segment amongst celebrities, the treatment was at a gold standard. The people we get to meet, all eighteen ladies and eighteen gents, were super friendly and of a high moral standard, and yet attractive singles! I had seven tick yes, and I matched with three, of who were most compatible having similar interests. The staff are super respectful and caring in nature. Big smile from me :))

Perthgurl17

Perthgurl17asked

I am trying to request for password reset (forgotten my password) so that I can access my account but it comes up with the following error message;
SMTP connect() failed. https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/wiki/Troubleshooting

I have e-mailed your support team several times to no avail. I would like to attend this week's event in Perth. Can you please respond to my emails?

Damien M.

Damien M.asked

I've bought a ticket, but not had any email with my actual ticket, theres no contact number or facebook page, how do I get verified, or do I just show up at the door with my receipt of payment? Event is tonight, Baia the Italian, Sydney / Darling Harbour

Pharmajoe

Pharmajoeasked

Hello,
I am looking to change to cancel the event I purchased and change to another one as I have a family commitment to attend. How can I do this? I haven't received a response from my email. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Speed Dating Australia representatives