Speed Dating Australia

Speed Dating Australia

See the Best Dating Agencies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fun night

Fun night out. Great way to meet new people in a causal environment. Event was well organised and the matches were quickly and professionally collated. I would recommend these events to all singles.

Good fun but full on

It was fun night and good way to meet new people. However 20 dates were too many. I started to call it off after the 14th-15th date. it would be also nice to have a minute break between each date. I find the immediate transition between people a bit hard.
Also the piece of paper given can be improved too, it was too small.

Great experience

Had a great time and met a great variety people. A great friendly team and very professionally run. Would recommend this to anyone and everyone. I really enjoyed the night.

Poida

PoidaPerth, WA

Good fun, nice people

It was a good night - friendly people, good banter and a free drink as well as some nibbles. Almost too many people to meet but it's great to have lots of different people to chat to

Great fun

Good fun and it's a well organised event, it's a great way to meet new people too.
I Would definitely do it again.
It's a good way to get out of your comfort zone

Fantastic venue! Great hoist

Great event and fantastic way to meet new people ! Very well organised and always good fun ! Very nice food and plenty of it including complimentary drink and you can always stay at the bar for more chats and drinks !

Trevor D.

Trevor D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great event

Very well run event. Food was great, drink included, hosts were friendly, helpful and ensured the event ran smoothly. Great way to meet a variety of people in a short space of time.

Chris S.

Chris S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great way to meet people outside of your network

I've been a few times over the years. Well organised event and great way to meet people from all walks of life from teachers, engineers to doctors. If you go with an open mind then it's quite an interesting experience. I would recommend giving this event a go.

Great opportunity to meet new people

I have been several times to those events and never got disappointed. They are well organized so you feel relax, there is a good mix of people and, let's be honest, nothing beat meeting someone face to face. I would recommend it

Tania

TaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable company, well organised event

I am extremely satisfied with services provided by Speed Dating Australia. I have attended their events several times and all the time it was good. Events began at time, food was amazing, drinks from the bar were included, the organiser hosted event very well and explained what to do. Highly recommended company !!!

Klh

KlhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good but full on

It was a good night, I enjoyed it however, 19 dates was WAY too many. In my opinion it should be capped to 15 max and maybe 6 min instead of 5. 1 min makes a big difference in this scenario.

Wandering

WanderingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great night, well organised

Communication was clear before the event and on the night it was well-run and organised. Enjoyed the night. My friend also came along and said that she would go again and that it was fun.

A fun experience all singles should try

We went to an event a couple of months back. It was hilariously fun meeting different people over 4 min whether it be for love or friendship. Personal experience, made a great friend from attending. Downside was the seating was too close and it was quite loud. You start losing your voice midway through the night, so I suppose everyone else was having a great time.

Michelle R.

Michelle R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Took my money and never even got to an event

I'm in South Australia. I signed up and paid for en event back in Feb or March. Due to the Fringe they apparently had a lot of people back out or not confirm, which seemed fair enough. Once work hours allowed, I was able to transfer the event I'd paid for to May but them I got a notification from them saying the venue had backed out. It seemed pretty suspicious at this stage. I requested a refund via email and got no response. It has now been over 2 months I paid for something that I never got. I'm now using CitySwoon, and it's been a lot of fun so far. Wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Melbourne Trav

Melbourne TravGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Night

Had a really fun and entertaining night. The host was lovely, helpful and well organised. I love that you get to meet 18 dates in one night, more than other speed dating companies so it's much better value, and the dates are shorter so you don't have to put up with the unpleasant dates for too long . . . ha ha ha 4 minutes can seem like 4 hours with the wrong date. I will definitely try this again in the future and tell my friends about it.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What an amazing night, it felt like red carpet segment amongst celebrities.

What an amazing night, it felt like red carpet segment amongst celebrities, the treatment was at a gold standard. The people we get to meet, all eighteen ladies and eighteen gents, were super friendly and of a high moral standard, and yet attractive singles! I had seven tick yes, and I matched with three, of who were most compatible having similar interests. The staff are super respectful and caring in nature. Big smile from me :))

Great night out with convenience

Compared to several speed dating sites well organised in a convenient location and time. Have met some interesting decent people. Great way to meet a date or just a like minded friend! Good value for money!

Treea

Treea

Great fun & well organised events

I’ve participated in two events with Speed Dating Australia now and the caliber of dates has been impressive... I have had found both friends & dates at these events.
Safe, inclusive and a much more effective way to meet likeminded humans, rather than endless swiping!
Thanks SDA

Jay

JayMelbourne

Great Experience

A very well organised and professional Company ,hard a great experience at the speed dating event meeting a lot of interesting people ,Also enjoyed the food and catching up a like minded people after the event.

Aaron

AaronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just a great night out

I've been to a couple of these events now, and it's just a great way to meet new people and just socialise with people that you may not normally.

Thanks!