A Table for Six

A Table for Six

unhappycustomer123

unhappycustomer123Sydney, NSW

Better than speed dating

I like their dinner venues, would prefer more in Sydney CBD though. Service has been pretty good, and she is fast to reply to queries. My only gripe would be the cost of the membership fee and admin fee per dinner which is quite pricey when all added up.

Glenelg Public House

I found the Glenelg Public House a very good venue for the table for six evening for the following reasons.
The menu was varied enough to cater for most tastes.
The portion sizes were also varied so that all apatite could be catered for.
Parking was really good which I think is very important as most of us drive to the event.
The construction of the building allowed the background noise to be minimal so therefore allowing normal conversation to take place.
The staff levels allowed quick service , which was done with a smile and a very professional manner.
The tables and furniture was very well laid out, allowing easy access
The whole venue presented as being very clean.
All in all very good .

A G G

A G G

If you like engaging with others

AT46 has a very good ability of bringing people together who are interesting to dine with and who you will hopefully meet again and who are also single. It is a fun evening.

Nic

NicSydney, NSW

Wonderful , ... from Nic

I went to my first dinner last weekend , it was so enjoyable . The restaurant that we met at had lovely food . It offers a less pressured way of dating . I look forward to my next dinner . I am impressed of how the dinners are organised , and communicating with the organiser is easy . I highly recommend.. A Table for 6 .
Nic

Great Service

I've been a member for the last 5 years, Margaret is great with restaurant & guest selection, I've been happy with the service offered, I would recommend this service to anyone.

Back to basics meeting people...!

I've attended several dinners with AT46 and found it ideal to meet new people in a comfortable and fun way..
I like the specifics of age and compatibility, which is important, also the high calibre of members... I highly recommend AT46, thank you Margaret for your attentive service !

A great way to meet new people

Since joining AT46, I have attended two dinners where I have enjoyed great food, great company and great conversation. Meeting other singles in this way trumps any internet dating site!

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

How I met my beautiful Partner

Thomas O.

Thomas O.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Concept

After my friends told me that they met at A Table for Six dinner 3 years ago and I should give it a go. I was a bit unsure but thought what is the worst that can happen. I signed up in June and so far I have meet some lovely people and dined at some great restaurants in Brisbane that I didn't know about and would never have visited without these dinners. My experience with A Table for Six is very positive and I'm looking forward to my next dinner you never know who might be there. T male member

Dean G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gone downhill, now a scam

Concept great, did this a couple of years ago. Upon returning two years later completely gone downhill. There is no attempt to properly match with like people, just for you to fill numbers so they can charge you a fee to go to dinner, on top of the one off exoribant fee. Stay away!

Fabulous concept and opportunity

Total Scam

Scam, waste of time and money

This is a scam and waste of money. There was no option to pay by the month only paying for a year - $299. I did not get to use the service because they did not organise any events and when they did I had to keep contacting them to see if I was able to go to organise my life around it but found out it was cancelled when they eventually got back to me. They would not give me a refund - even half - saying there was an apparent cooling off period but how can you make a decision and cancel without giving some time to organise an event? Don’t use this service. I had to give one star as it wouldn’t allow me not to put anything. 0 stars.

Positive

PositiveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great night Christmas in July

Dawn

DawnQueensland

Not what it’s made out to be

I only rate AT46 one star because that is the lowest I can rate it A table for six offers the chance to meet off line. Well first off despite registering for most dinners in my age bracket I was lucky to get invited to one a month Sometimes I fitted into more than one age group And despite registering for three dinners on one night still didn’t get an invite. The final straw came when after being told there were no more booking fees they suddenly decided to reintroduce booking fees without informing me. I have had a few enjoyable evenings with AT46 but the experience definitely did not live up to expectations based on their advertising. All in all a big disappointment

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Experience

New to AT46

New to AT46Sydney, NSW

Best way to spend a Saturday night!

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

DON'T DO IT!!!!

Jonathan K

Jonathan KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

I'm glad I found A Table for Six, we're lucky to have this. I only go once a month or so because you can meet up again with people you've met. So far I've met some nice ladies they seem to match you up quite well. Next weekend it's a bike ride up the mountain and out west of Brisbane. She's maybe early 50s I guess but I'm no spring chicken I'm 59. The money side doesn't worry me, I like it for the people.

Money for nothing

Jodie

Jodieasked

Does a table for six organise evenings for gay woman?

Linda

Lindaasked

I've been very interested in joining however the reviews are terrible ? Is this really true ?
Linda

AT46 Female Member
AT46 Female Member

Hi Linda. Yes I heard that also. But I have found that it was largely due to perhaps unfounded expectations. I would recommend that you contact Margaret and discuss your concerns with her direct.

Dean G.

Absolutely terrible Linda. Try City Swoon or elsewhere, that actually make an effort to match you with like minded people. AT46 tell you they do this at sign up time, but then once they have you cash, there is no effort, upon enquiring as to how they match people up together, I never received a response. It's a scam. Stay clear.

Positive

Positiveasked

I have been to a few events with A Table for Six so far I have enjoyed myself and have met some lovely members. Question (1) What is your selection process for dinner membership?
(2) How does everyone avoid the trolls who write such awful reviews?

Lois McKellar

The trolls wouldn’t write such awful reviews if they got the opportunity to go out for dinner which is what they pay their membership for. Dinner with other diners is lovely, that is not the issue. The issue is paying membership to be included in dinners, which often doesn’t happen.

Conned
Conned

Totally agree with you Lois. I find it impossible to get invites to dinners and it’s frustrating and I feel ripped off. Constantly being overlooked when I know others are successful is soul destroying and it was a lot of money I spent for virtually zilch. The excuses are always the same. If there is a shortage of men stop taking innocent women’s money.

Get an answer from our members and A Table for Six representatives