3.5

Daa
Daa

Anne K
Anne KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

A good way to meet people

A good experience. I have read some of the negative reviews here but my experience has been generally good. I think it takes people to attend with an open mind and not expect that you are going to be bowled over by someone at your first dinner. The people I met over the twelve months I was a member were all pretty nice and I had an enjoyable time each time. I did meet someone on my sixth dinner so am no longer a member. Show reply
Geoff
GeoffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great way to meet people and have fun

I have been on a number of AT46 dinners in recent years. I have found the majority of these to be quite relaxed and very enjoyable. I have met a number of very nice and interesting people. On a couple of occasions, the group have 'kicked on' after the restaurant has closed and had a couple of drinks at a nearby bar.
AT46 has advantages over other dating sites I have tried. Importantly, there is not the pressure of having been 'matched' with someone. You can simply enjoy the dinner and company of the group without any expectations. Following the dinner, if you want to catch up with someone from the group, AT46 provides a convenient service to share contact details. Show reply
leonie
leonie5 posts

Scam group

A Table for Dix is a Scam and advertises well educated men some don't have a Job and manners seriously lacking You will have dinner with people you have nothing in common with and never normally get along with and three hours with rude men is not my idea of a good time
A Table for Six   DM

Hi Leonie, thank you for your feedback. We're so sorry that you were disappointed by the dinner you attended. As new owners (Jan '24) we're working hard to ensure that dinners bring together a great range of singles for a lovely evening.

Josie
Josie2 posts

Be careful before you sign

This deal is a rip-off. I have spent the twelve months of my membership requesting participation at dinner events, was only offered two occasions and readily taken off the books when it seemed my twelve months' membership was reached. A friend had a similar experience but feared submitting a review. I am a female over 60 years. Margaret appears to do very little work, trots out articles and that's about all. One pays to eat at the chosen restaurant along with booking fee each time ... and this on top of this ludicrously-expensive joining fee.
thomas
thomas2 posts

table for6

being a first time for table 6. i enjoyed the food from allonda and the 5 people i shared with the table . i found James to be a character you could say life of the party. if i was offered the chance to sit with 5 people again i would not hesitate thoroughly enjoyed the company i sat with Show reply
Mick L
Mick L2 posts

Met my expectations and more!!

I was a little apprehensive at first for my first time but had a most enjoyable night. Thankyou AT46 for not being like other dating sites that just gorge your wallet for little or no benefit.
Had a lovely evening chatting and laughing with the other members and am looking forward to the next one Show reply
KJL
KJLSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Ken Owen
Ken OwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Enjoyable evening, great potential

You will meet in person, positive pleasant people, who are interested in you not your computer screen.
I find if someone goes to the trouble of being there then they have something to offer and the ice is broken immediately. Its interesting to hear others stories and generally you will end up laughing and staying a bit late. You are not relly there on your own you are in the comfort of a group. The restaurants chosen will provide a combination of humming and discreet ambience. I have met many friends through "A Table for Six"
and still consider this the best way to meet a potential partner as you will meet quality people to start with. Show reply
Nic
Nic

Fantastic dinners with new and interesting people

I have been thoroughly enjoying the A Table For Six dinners for a few months now. The people are really interesting, the restaurants are delicious, and the events are so well organised. I would not have met such diverse people without Margaret and her team. I’m really looking forward to my next dining event. Thanks Margaret! Show reply
Dom
Dom

This Dinner Club is Brilliant

Fantastic way to meet like minded people , who are single and looking for friendships and love in a fun , well organised environment. Also a good way to explore new restuarants in your city. The organiser is extremly efficient, welcoming and overall a pleasure to deal with. All in all would highly recommend anyone who is open to new possiblities to join the club Show reply
Happily anonymous
Happily anonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

AT46 - its the people that make it

Joining events when in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, it’s been fun, entertaining, easy chat mostly and then there’s enjoying dinner at places you would not go by yourself. Try not to go with expectations. Take cash to keep the end of the night calculations simple and share the table experience. Friendships do follow. Show reply
Russell Dew
Russell DewGarran 2605, ACT

The fun way to meet singles without all the hassle

I have used the service for four months now and there are regular Dinners for my Age group which is over 60's. The dinners are usually offered on a Tuesday and are at great venues with good food service. This is a very successful way to meet new people in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Canberra people are normally very reserved but with the security of a Promoter the atmosphere is to get the full benefit of meeting new people. The cost is reasonable considering the organizing of the venues and the matching of people who have not met before. Show reply
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

What a lovely way to soend an evening!

Being invited to try a new restaurant, knowing there'll be a warm welcome from the others on your table. Good venues, good food and great company every time!!
.Just wish I'd found this sooner! Show reply
Avoid Avoid AvoidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC15 posts

Warning: An extremely expensive, dreadful way to meet ANYONE

I've had two 'dinners' at crowded, noisy restaurants where we all left very early, exhausted and with very sore throats trying to talk over all the noise. Margaret does not respond to phone calls or emails regarding issues, instead sending a 'pro forma' response email. This is a very expensive operation and a complete waste of money. I cannot understand how she is still operating. Very, very disappointing.

Oliviapearl

Please tell me the easiest way to join table for six i live on the northern beaches of sydney
I am interest in nice restaurants good food and company

SueB
SueB

I do not recommend Table For Six. It does not provide what it says. It took my money and gave nothing in return. Please don’t be conned as I was - and so many others judging by the reviews Be warned.

Oliviapearl

Please tell me the easiest way to join table in six I live on the northern beach’s in Sydney . I am in the sixty five age group. I like meeting new people and enjoying going to good restaurants in the cbd or the notch shore .

Nancy

Hi I would like to know if Table for Six members are aldo online. kind regards Nancy

Denise
Denise

No they are not. Not even a Facebook page. That would be connecting for free :(

A Table for Six   DM

We don't disclose any information about our members other than their first name. So, no we don't show details of our members online. Our members appreciate the privacy. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Nancy

I appreciate your privacy disclosure, but what I want to know is as part of Table of Six is there a online side to it.