1.5

KatS

KatSCentral Coast NSW

Products don't last. Not worth purchasing.

Bought a Lattissima coffee machine 2017 for $370. One person household not used everyday. Product stopped working 2020, 1 month outside the 'gold's warranty service. Not willing to even look at the issue. Was told its 'reasonable' for a $300 Product to last just 3 years (meaning $100 per year on a coffee machine). Won't be purchasing a delonghi again.

Store LocationGood Guys Tuggerah
Eph S

Eph SSydney, NSW

0 star. Delonghi-manufactured Nespresso machines are useless and will not abide by Australian consumer law.

Brando

BrandoPerth, WA

delanghi coffee machine

The machine was fine until I did a de-scale and then it started leaking. Could get no customer service despite the on line help (no help at all). I even told them about the button going from Green to indicate it needed a de-scale- and you wont believe this- they directed me immediately to an electrician. OMG So bad, avoid this brand if your ever looking for a coffee machine. This one was $260 and now I cant use it, the $45 Aldi brand is still going strong.

Store LocationI wish I could give Zero for Customer service. Used my hard earned Fly bys to buy this.

Find out how DeLonghi compares to other Appliance Brands

Waiting too De-LONGhi for any help...

De Longi Rubbish

De Longi RubbishHunter Region, NSW

De Longi Rubbish Product

RUBBISH Range Hood !!! End up throwing it into the rubbish skip and buying a more reputable brand !
Indecipheral instructions !!
Non existent customer service - Indian lady who couldn't understand English and asked for a supervisor who then just hung up !!!!
HOW DO YOU STAY IN BUSINESS DE LONGI !!!!

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH

I've repaired quite a few DeLonghi's from Manual to Fully Automatics.
There build Quality is Exceptional, and they look pretty, but for producing good Coffee they're absolutely hopeless. Why do they insist with these stupid Steam Wand designs, none of them work. You either end up milk Jug half full of water or it's got more air bubbles than a bottle of Coke you dropped on the counter. Drinking a Coffee full of huge air bubbles is NOT very pleasant to drink. Secondly, no matter what you do, even heating the Cups to Red HOT, you still only get a Luke Warm Cappuccino.
DeLonghi just make very well made rubbish.

Store LocationCarlingford NSW
Woof

WoofAnywhere

About to lose another customer

Store LocationMyer Bondi Junction

Not recommended at all

I purchased coffee machine la specialista just 4 months ago and it has a problem (suddenly stop during make coffee or blown power fuse)
I called customer service and they said don't use that because of safety issue. now after tow days that I haven't my coffee machine they didn't do anything and it seems I haven't it more than 2 weeks.I think why I pay for a product that after just 4 months should go for a repair arrangement? I really disappointed with this company and product.

Store LocationBing lee
Sha

ShaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible customer service

50 minutes on the phone most of it spent on hold and my problem is not solved. They couldn't even give me my local authorised service centre. Dreadful customer service.

Store Locationerina good guys

Delonghi oven

Purchased a Delonghi Oven and after paying a good price of $1080 dollars, for this small oven it has lasted a total of 25 months. Not happy considering our last oven with same brand lasted 14 years ‘not months’ One month out of warranty Paul D.

Store LocationGood Guys
Hanna

HannaMid North Coast, NSW

If I Could give Delonghi no stars I would

Store LocationBing lee Port Macquarie
Dieno A.

Dieno A.South East Queensland, QLD

Promotion Scam.

Almost 4 months since i registered online for the Promo Gift of La Especialista coffee machine. Until up to now never heard of any update if there is coming delivery.. What a S C A M M E R company. I will never buy again a delongi product.
Breville is way better.

Overpriced useless product and worst ever customer service

third oil heater that I am having replaced, customer service refused to help. very arrogant woman date and time 1.30pm on 1/7/2020. I would not recommend this product to anyone

Amber

AmberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting almost 3 months for response on warranty!

Have been trying to get my portable air con fixed/replaced as the inside is rusted due to condensation. Was told this is normal due to the design of the air con. I should not have to deal with rust due to poor design. Have stopped using as am worried it will cause a safety issue. Only purchased 5.11.2018 used it for 2 summers to realise after the last it’s no good. Would not recommend to others as it’s not a reliable product or customer service, especially when they are charging twice compared to other brands.

Store LocationBunnings arundel
Earl W.

Earl W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Delongi s

Was told by sale person i would get cups coffee and other item from delongi, only for delongi to change mind i mean sale person and promotion was on coffe machine so not me and say no would not have got it fair trading australia taking action will not buy off them again i say every 1 return unit

Store LocationCentral coast good guys

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False promotions

I bought coffee machine the salesperson said I will get a promotion pack of coffee and cups vi Redemption, and also had a pamphlet saying the same thing, Delonghi would not honour this promotion, and the customer service was very poor would not touch their products ever again

Store LocationSpringvale Good Guys
Ada

Ada

ZERO star for this company!

I can not believe how RUDE the Delonghi lady is!
I called the call centre 1800126659 regarding a problem of my brand new delonghi kettle. The lady on the phone was REALLY RUDE. I was trying to explain my situation, but what she said was just " look! I cant help you!" . And then she just HANG UP my phone even when I am still talking..... unbelievable....
Very disappointing!

De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Hi Ada, we are very sorry to hear this and is not the customer service experience we want our customers to go through. Could you please send us a Direct Message with your telephone number and we will be in touch ASAP.

I purchased the DeLonghi - 10-Cup Coffee Maker and Espresso Maker - Stainless steel. Firstly, the expresso maker left a nasty metal taste in the coffee, even after proper cleaning. Second, the machine only lasted 11 months. The company replaced my original product, and the replacement broke after 2 months. I will no longer be buying DeLonghi products .

Store LocationSam’s Club

Not ApplicableGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Completely ruined the Kenwood brand

Despite Kenwood being a brilliant product, De'Longhi have absolutely ruined the brand. Get a clue about Parcel Collect/Parcel Lockers in Australia and how secure they are. Completely unwavering, with no clue, and absolutely no interest in selling any product or learning about new delivery techniques. Death of De'Longhi .

Store LocationKenwood Online
De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi, thank you for your review. We will take on your feedback regarding delivery methods for future planning and improvement.

Not Applicable

What a complete lame response that just screams "don't give a f#"

So disappointing

I bought this machine from David Jones after I installed the water sensor is faulty you can even flash water too start the machine I spent 5h trying and trying buy flowing menu Instructions and online online video not working in the end we returned for refund... The machine really good looking and stylish but with many issues hard to be lucky get one work 100% so bye bye De'Longhi

Store LocationDavid Jones
De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi, we are sorry to hear of this unfortunate event. We encourage if ever in doubt to please contact us directly on 1800 126 659 and our team will help with any issues. Best, De'Longhi