DeLonghi

DeLonghi warranty and support virtually non existent

Regrettably DeLonghi support and warranty are very poor, virtually non existent. I purchased a new coffee machine, which was dead on arrival. Rather than replacing the unit, as they should have done, they sent me on four trips to their recommended "repair specialist". Unfortunately after hour wasted, the machine still does not work. At that stage would DeLonghi replace it. No. What a waste of time and money.

montxsuz

montxsuzAU

DeLonghi Customer Service is unsatisfactory

DeLonghi group also distributes the Kenwood. While I am satisfied with the product, dealing with their website and customer service is a nightmare. Website: Spare parts and accessories for the same brand are found (with great difficulty) on different websites. So ordering one of each, you will end up with two shopping carts and paying shipping twice. DeLonghi is still struggling with the Internet and 2019. Talking with DeLonghi customer "service" is a waste of time. The fact that customers are paying their salaries has not gotten through to them. Rude and unhelpful, so much so that I find it easier to purchase Kenwood spare parts through eBay from the UK.

Store LocationDecided not to buy based on poor customer service.
Brisbane Consumer

Brisbane ConsumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

De-Longhi Group review

Jason McConkey

Jason McConkeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product

I purchased the Lattissima Touch and couldn’t be happier with the product. They price matched and beat a competitor's price without any hassles at all. I will certainly shop there again.

Thank you Jason!

Best,
De'Longhi Australia

Beekay

BeekayLogan

Healthy and easy to use

The air fried has bought back my favourite foods but in a slightly healthier method. Air frying chips and using it to roast veggies for the Sunday roast has totally changed the way we cook. Pastries turn out brown and crisp as do the roast potatoes and chips without drowning them in oil or butter. Paella and sponge cakes turn out brilliant.

pont67AU

It's Italian for Poor' Quality

A rubbish product backed up by a rubbish company as any emails go unanswered by their so called manager who is clearly too gutless to contact their customers. Lucky for me I have both your 2 year warranty and the AU consumer law on my side to make you take responsibility for your poorly assembled and repaired product. Delonghi you are nothing more than a weak and spineless company out to take hardworking people's money but offering nothing in return, unfortunately for you I don't take no for an answer, just ask Sony.

pont67

Wow it took you 4 years to respond, I rest my case !

Rod

RodPerth

Lattissima disgraceful service

We have two EN520PW Lattissima
One works perfectly one has not worked at all since purchase , we have tried everything suggested to us by the less than helpful Australian support team .
Finally after following all recommendations and them stretching every possible thing they could we asked for a replacement machine , we were informed that there is nothing they could do because it was out of warranty . Don't fall for the go home and try to de scale if you have done it once it's crazy to do it again and they won't stand by you . We are trying to spend our money with this company who are doing their best to stop us ????

Bad product, bad service

Well, the machine started to fail one week after the expiration of the warranty. I contacted customer service to see if they knew of the problem I was experiencing and could advise me on what to do, they first answered with a standard copy and paste of some online help documents which had nothing to do with my case, when I pointed that out to them they told me that if I was not satisfied I could take it to get repaired at my cost in any repair shop since out of warranty products were not Delonghi's problem any longer. Lovely to see client service and product quality equally poor, it makes the decision not to but this brand in the future very easy!

Bradley98

Bradley98AU

Few problems with product but great service

Okau

OkauSydney

Terrible experience, my order never got sent to me

Placed an online order for a few simple things for my coffee machine (everything was in stock at the time), payed for them straightaway and started waiting...Three weeks and two phone calls later,my order still didn't arrived. When I called them by the end of the 3rd week, I got told that my order was still sitting in the system unprocessed for a reason they couldn't even explain!! Barely got an apology for that as well! Unacceptable service, their online shop is a disgrace as well. Stay clear, buy your stuff from other retailers!

ChurVic

ChurVicAU

Great place to pick up supplies for your Delonghi Coffee Machine

I recently ordered some consumables (descaler, milk clean) and a nifty vacuum jar (built in pump to keep the oxygen out) from Delonghi's online shop.

Not only were all the ordered items delivered promptly, but they were security sealed (so you could easily see if your box had been tampered with) and sent registered post, all for a reasonable price.

This is how web purchases should be - easy and reliable.

Definitely recommend getting the Vacuum Canister - nifty idea - and really does keep your coffee beans nice and fresh
Reliable, Safe, Easy to Order
No discounts, but then its hard to find discounts on this stuff elsewhere anyway