1.6

Not recommended at all

I purchased coffee machine la specialista just 4 months ago and it has a problem (suddenly stop during make coffee or blown power fuse)
I called customer service and they said don't use that because of safety issue. now after tow days that I haven't my coffee machine they didn't do anything and it seems I haven't it more than 2 weeks.I think why I pay for a product that after just 4 months should go for a repair arrangement? I really disappointed with this company and product.

Store LocationBing lee
Sha

ShaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible customer service

50 minutes on the phone most of it spent on hold and my problem is not solved. They couldn't even give me my local authorised service centre. Dreadful customer service.

Store Locationerina good guys

Delonghi oven

Purchased a Delonghi Oven and after paying a good price of $1080 dollars, for this small oven it has lasted a total of 25 months. Not happy considering our last oven with same brand lasted 14 years ‘not months’ One month out of warranty Paul D.

Store LocationGood Guys

Hanna

HannaMid North Coast, NSW

If I Could give Delonghi no stars I would

Store LocationBing lee Port Macquarie
Dieno A.

Dieno A.South East Queensland, QLD

Promotion Scam.

Almost 4 months since i registered online for the Promo Gift of La Especialista coffee machine. Until up to now never heard of any update if there is coming delivery.. What a S C A M M E R company. I will never buy again a delongi product.
Breville is way better.

Overpriced useless product and worst ever customer service

third oil heater that I am having replaced, customer service refused to help. very arrogant woman date and time 1.30pm on 1/7/2020. I would not recommend this product to anyone

Amber

AmberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting almost 3 months for response on warranty!

Have been trying to get my portable air con fixed/replaced as the inside is rusted due to condensation. Was told this is normal due to the design of the air con. I should not have to deal with rust due to poor design. Have stopped using as am worried it will cause a safety issue. Only purchased 5.11.2018 used it for 2 summers to realise after the last it’s no good. Would not recommend to others as it’s not a reliable product or customer service, especially when they are charging twice compared to other brands.

Store LocationBunnings arundel
Earl W.

Earl W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Delongi s

Was told by sale person i would get cups coffee and other item from delongi, only for delongi to change mind i mean sale person and promotion was on coffe machine so not me and say no would not have got it fair trading australia taking action will not buy off them again i say every 1 return unit

Store LocationCentral coast good guys
Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False promotions

I bought coffee machine the salesperson said I will get a promotion pack of coffee and cups vi Redemption, and also had a pamphlet saying the same thing, Delonghi would not honour this promotion, and the customer service was very poor would not touch their products ever again

Store LocationSpringvale Good Guys

Ada

Ada

ZERO star for this company!

I can not believe how RUDE the Delonghi lady is!
I called the call centre 1800126659 regarding a problem of my brand new delonghi kettle. The lady on the phone was REALLY RUDE. I was trying to explain my situation, but what she said was just " look! I cant help you!" . And then she just HANG UP my phone even when I am still talking..... unbelievable....
Very disappointing!

De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Hi Ada, we are very sorry to hear this and is not the customer service experience we want our customers to go through. Could you please send us a Direct Message with your telephone number and we will be in touch ASAP.

I purchased the DeLonghi - 10-Cup Coffee Maker and Espresso Maker - Stainless steel. Firstly, the expresso maker left a nasty metal taste in the coffee, even after proper cleaning. Second, the machine only lasted 11 months. The company replaced my original product, and the replacement broke after 2 months. I will no longer be buying DeLonghi products .

Store LocationSam’s Club

Not ApplicableGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Completely ruined the Kenwood brand

Despite Kenwood being a brilliant product, De'Longhi have absolutely ruined the brand. Get a clue about Parcel Collect/Parcel Lockers in Australia and how secure they are. Completely unwavering, with no clue, and absolutely no interest in selling any product or learning about new delivery techniques. Death of De'Longhi .

Store LocationKenwood Online
De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi, thank you for your review. We will take on your feedback regarding delivery methods for future planning and improvement.

Not Applicable

What a complete lame response that just screams "don't give a f#"

So disappointing

I bought this machine from David Jones after I installed the water sensor is faulty you can even flash water too start the machine I spent 5h trying and trying buy flowing menu Instructions and online online video not working in the end we returned for refund... The machine really good looking and stylish but with many issues hard to be lucky get one work 100% so bye bye De'Longhi

Store LocationDavid Jones
De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi, we are sorry to hear of this unfortunate event. We encourage if ever in doubt to please contact us directly on 1800 126 659 and our team will help with any issues. Best, De'Longhi

X.C

X.CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Deceptive Company Never Again

Ordered this item on their website. It arrived 5 days late and it was a damage item. Delonghi knew about this because the box was open and taped again.

Talked to customer service representative, Andrea is very rude and hostile. She acts like she owns the whole delonghi group. I told her this is significantly not as described and she tried to argue on this after she saw the pictures i sent.

She tried to force me to accept this item by offering me damaged parts replacement. I said no, and I will not buy delonghi products anymore.

Store LocationDelonghi website
De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We believe our Customer Service team have been in contact with you regarding this. Best, De'Longhi

KEEP YOUR PROMISE

Store LocationGOOD GUYS

Bunny M.Central Queensland, QLD

Zero Customer Service

Store LocationThe actual DeLonghi site (you'd think they'd know better. Obviously not.)
CherylDeLonghi

DeLonghi 'La Specialista' Dissatisfaction

Store LocationHarvey Norman
Rosie

RosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

DeLonghi warranty disastrous

We bought a DeLonghi magnifica in February this year and by September it was not working properly.we sent it back to the manufacturer and it's been 6 weeks and we still haven't got the machine back.They should have replaced the machine. I used to be a big fan and loyal customer of DeLonghi but never again. I would not recommend it to anyone.Very dissatisfied and disappointed.Have spent enough money in the last 6 weeks I could have bought a new machine.

Store LocationGood guys browns plains

DeLonghi warranty and support virtually non existent

Regrettably DeLonghi support and warranty are very poor, virtually non existent. I purchased a new coffee machine, which was dead on arrival. Rather than replacing the unit, as they should have done, they sent me on four trips to their recommended "repair specialist". Unfortunately after hour wasted, the machine still does not work. At that stage would DeLonghi replace it. No. What a waste of time and money.

montxsuz

montxsuzAU

DeLonghi Customer Service is unsatisfactory

DeLonghi group also distributes the Kenwood. While I am satisfied with the product, dealing with their website and customer service is a nightmare. Website: Spare parts and accessories for the same brand are found (with great difficulty) on different websites. So ordering one of each, you will end up with two shopping carts and paying shipping twice. DeLonghi is still struggling with the Internet and 2019. Talking with DeLonghi customer "service" is a waste of time. The fact that customers are paying their salaries has not gotten through to them. Rude and unhelpful, so much so that I find it easier to purchase Kenwood spare parts through eBay from the UK.

Store LocationDecided not to buy based on poor customer service.