DeLonghi DE60COMBI

Buying Guide Banner

3.8

Hasmukh Patel

Hasmukh PatelAdelaide

Perfect Microwave with lots of features

Have been using this Microwave for more than 1 year and so far it's great.
    It's best for day to day use and occasional small bake or Pizza making. Occasionally you noticed panel get's bit hot but it's not huge problem.
    It comes with lots of feature and program, I would definitely recommend this product.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
    ASN

ASNSydney

Looks so great in my new kitchen!

Good microwave personally I don't use the setting for grilling much etc I just use my oven. Haven't hasd an issue. The trim kit is awesome had it installed with my new kitchen and ofcourse looks great! It's a good size not too small not too big. Heats well and fast and has the defrost function which is handy.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    Nate W

Nate WCanberra 2600, ACT

Quality combo machine

Haven't used the conventional oven function but it's good to know it's there when my oven fails on me. Otherwise, it does what a microwave is supposed to. Seems to get a lot hotter than what I'm used to. Easy to clean. Looks pretty slick. A little bit on the pricey end of microwaves but the oven function is there so I'm satisfied.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
    Microwaves

Find out how DeLonghi DE60COMBI compares to other Microwaves

raferyan2002

raferyan2002South East Queensland, QLD

Looks good but overall just ok

It is a bit underpowered for my liking. Also, you can't fit tall containers (or those pre-cooked rice packets) in because it is not very high inside due to the convection element. I wouldn't buy this type again. Overall, it is just ok. The convection oven part takes a long time to pre-heat for such a small oven.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
    Anomalous

AnomalousGold Coast, Queensland

It doesn't work anymore

This has decided to turn itself off whenever it wants to. Then turns on when it wants to. Just out of warranty too. They wanted to charge a call out fee and no guarantee they could fix it.

In addition it caused our electricity usage to spike causing us $100s extra in power due to the fault. Not to mention being seriously dangerous.

Cheaper to throw it in the bin and get a new one. Disappointing, no troubleshooting support either from DeLonghi. Also had issues with our oven. I would never buy DeLonghi again, sure they look high end but not reliable, electrical issues. I have turned off our wine fridges as a precaution.

Date PurchasedJan 2011

I.C RED

I.C REDasked

We purchased the DeLonghi DE60COMBI over 2 years ago and it has been operating fine. The problem is that the stainless steel surround is starting to show blemishing along the bottom edge, directly below the DE60COMBI is a gas oven. I can not seem to clear the blemish. Could it be a result of the heat from the oven door? Do I need to purchase a new surround? Is the surround available as a seperate item as it was when I purchased the microwave? Regards Stephen

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryMicrowaves