Ariston MWA33B

Buying Guide Banner

4.9

canonstandishBrisbane

Makes Cooking So Simple

We bought our Dynamic Crisp after our old oven, at only six months old and the microwave, broke down at virtually the same time. We hardly used either and so thought a combination would be a good idea. This little baby does so much more. I’m constantly amazed at the amount of options of foods it virtually cooks on its own. I’ve cooked big breakfasts of sausage, bacon, eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms on the crisp plate. Must admit, I had to keep on my toes and I also used spray oil. The best roast chicken ever using the Chef function. We’ve only had it a couple of months, so I’m looking forward to learning more about this amazing machine.

Purchased in July 2020 for $598.00.

WinstonSydney, NSW

Re-inventing Microwave, same maker sold as Whirlpool or Ariston

Purchased in July 2019 for $600.00.

Kevin QCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

First Convection Microwave Oven & very impressed with the MWA33B.

Was not satisfied with my original microwave oven for reheating food, especially pastries; conventional oven was time consuming, so this Convection Microwave was the obvious alternative. I have found the combination features easy to navigate & the Favourites functions great for the items I heat often.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Rose A.
Rose A.South East Queensland, QLD

Part of everyday life!

Quick & easy gourmet dishes in a fraction of the time. The MWA33B is a joy to use, easy to clean and accurate temperature and timing. A must for busy families.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Sarah S.
Sarah S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Convection Microwave I’ve ever had

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for $680.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Vik
Vik

An excellent replacement for us!

The microwave is fantastic. Very intuitive and easy to use. I have used all functions - cook and reheat food, steam function, oven and grill. Pizzas and pies stay crisp. The programming features are easy to use and allow flexibility to increase or decrease heating/cooking times without stopping ane microwave. the interior is nice and big and the light is bright in the microwave. I love it and use it all the time. the microwave heats the food evenly with consistent temperatures and no hot/cold pockets!!!

Purchased in December 2019 for $699.00.

Ann P.
Ann P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ditch the Old Oven

It has certainly improved my lifestyle to replace my old wall-connected oven with my counter-top Ariston MWA33B. I am very pleased to find how well it bakes, so much more efficiently than my previous cumbersome stove. Quicker, more targeted heat, great grilling and crisping features. It defrosts food rapidly and the choice of cooking features broadens my range of cooking options and possible meals for my family.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $620.00.

David Marshall
David MarshallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Handy multi-purpose kitchen appliance

Have found easy to use preset menus and used a couple so far successfully to create easy dishes, e.g. potato gratin, Mediterranean vegetables and baked potatos. Had a different brand crisp and grill previously and decided it was time for a change, so far very satisfied and looking forward to try out more of the presets and some baking.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

Val Meanwell
Val Meanwell

Am I happy?? Yes and No

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $599.00.

Hope
HopeSydney, NSW

Absolutely outstanding results

I wish I had bought this microwave years ago it pretty much does what an oven does but much more especially roasts and cakes. Even my boys love using it. I Love, love this microwave. I am always raving about it to my family and friends and show them photos of my cooking achievements and they are pretty amazed and have decided to buy one aswell. You will not regret buying one.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $699.00.

Stick with it...The MWA33B Ariston is pretty neat convection microwave bench top oven

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $669.00.

Cassandra
CassandraIllawarra, NSW

BEST MICROWAVE EVER ! (THROW AWAY YOUR OVEN)

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $769.00.

The best microwave ever. MWA338

This microwave has certainly performed as per advertising
It cooks just like a conventional oven but a whole lot quicker and much more evenly.
It is very user-friendly. Great appliances.
Cooked lasagna sausage rolls chocolate cake and toasted sandwich

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Alison W.
Alison W.

Great product. A must have in the kitchen.

We were looking for something easy to use at our holiday house.
The MWA33b certainly fits the criteria with easy to use cooking , reheating and menu features as well as the touch screen info.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Nellie
NellieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving It

I love the Chef Option so easy to use, did the roast chicken/veggies as on website and it turned out amzaing all in under an hour. Kebabs turn out like they were bbq'd. Totally loving exploring all the menu features. Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $627.00.

CPNZasked

I can't get the timer to work, following the instructions, it always activates the jet start. Has anybody else had this problem?

Kevin Q

Select the microwave button second from the left, then press OK button, then turn OK knob to desired power [left or right], press OK then turn knob to desired duration [left or right], then press OK to start.

canonstandish

I've never used it, but I went to check, and yes, very confusing, however, I persevered. Mine did the same, I think the problem is the instruction manual. I went into the display, and pressed the bottom right clock display. You can then use the timer without jetstart. I've had mine a year and am still learning. Incidentally, did your crisp plate go wonky after only a few uses? Good luck with the timer.

CPNZ

Hi thanks for the reply.
After you pushed the clock display what did you do then? I tried everything so I would love it if you can give me a step by step instruction.
Yes my tray did even though I waited for it to cool down.
Cheers

Michael D.
Michael D.asked

Where is this micro wave made ? I.e. China ?

It is made in China.

Sharon G.
Sharon G.asked

Does the temperature/baking time have to be reduced when baking bread and cakes?

*I read from online websites that temperature has to be reduced by 25 degree f when using convection ovens.
Thanks!

Kevin Q

I have not used my oven for baking bread or cakes as yet.

Ariston
Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Sharon,
Generally the temperature in a convection oven should be set lower than non-fan forced oven with top and bottom elements. The specific temperature will depend on the recipe you are using.
Regards

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives

CategoryMicrowaves