Ariston MWA33B

Ariston MWA33B

Great product. A must have in the kitchen.

We were looking for something easy to use at our holiday house.
The MWA33b certainly fits the criteria with easy to use cooking , reheating and menu features as well as the touch screen info.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Nellie

NellieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving It

I love the Chef Option so easy to use, did the roast chicken/veggies as on website and it turned out amzaing all in under an hour. Kebabs turn out like they were bbq'd. Totally loving exploring all the menu features. Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $627.00.

DebMcT

DebMcTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So easy a teenager can use it!

After searching for what seemed an age, we settled on the Dynamic Crisp Combination Microwave, thanks largely to the great instructional videos online but also the friendly advice of Maria at Harvey Norman, herself an owner of one. Being used to a traditional microwave, I was initially daunted by giving this one a go, but thanks to my 19-year-old son leading the way, every dinner since has been cooked in it - and we haven't been disappointed yet.

For a family which doesn't always eat at the same time, not having to heat and use the 900mm oven when cooking for one or two is a real bonus.

Probably a little larger than we anticipated but it's such a great looking appliance that it doesn't look out of place.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Peter BockmannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This has been an excellent purchase.

This item has so many features.
The product is multi functional and my wife being a Cook has tried and tested many of its cooking features with excellent success.
The touch screens information icons are user friendly. There is instructions given from the inbuilt monitoring screen to guide you though any cooking process.
The access door is a better fit than other conventional microwaves.
It has replaced the need for conventional oven cooking and at a speedier and less costly process.
Harvey Norman even arranged cooking lessons with a Ariston representative.
We are more than satisfied with the product and would recommend to any prospective purchaser.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $650.00.

DklfCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing We love it!

We cannot believe how easy this Microwave Oven is to use and how well it cooks our food. We cannot wait to try recipes and use all the menu features.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

out_laws

out_lawsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More than a Microwave!

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $623.00.

Shauna Oatterson

Shauna OattersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Microwave

Love, love, love this microwave, cooks perfectly. Have cooked My own homemade Chips and spring rolls, they were so yummy. Steamed veggies come out perfect and only take minutes. Love all the features, programming and controls and so easy to use.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Physical Store for $649.00.

Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my microwave! I use it every day.

The texture of the food is great. The time it takes to cook is even better.
I have had my microwave for 3 days so haven't as yet used all the functions.
Regarding heating the food, it was heated through well.
Excited about using all the functions.

Purchased in July 2019 for $675.00.

Iggydi

IggydiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Glad the salesman sold us the MWA33B

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Physical Store for $699.00.

SHM

SHMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Amazing & Great Looking

Not only does the combo oven have many great functions, it also looks great. The pull down door also makes it easy to place anywhere in the kitchen and not be limited by which way the door opens. It came with so many great accessories also.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Sue P

Sue PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worth the wait.

When my old microwave needed to be replaced, I purchased the Ariston MWA33B microwave and I am not disappointed. It is amazing, especially the crisp plate function, but all the other functions are awesome. Its large size with the ability to stop the turntable rotating allows for larger sized baking dishes to be used. I have been so impressed with this microwave that I have since purchased the crisp cake tin and another (smaller) crisp plate (I plan to make the omlettes on this one).
I highly recommend this appliance.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Noise Level

My favourite kitchen appliance!

My kitchen is 27 years old and the alcove for the microwave is too narrow for a conventional sized microwave of 2019. My old microwave lasted 15 years, had controls along the top of the door and had 43 ltrs capacity (large for the width!). I was dreading the day I would have to renew.
Lucky for me Ariston is the perfect width and I chose to purchase for this reason alone.
I am VERY happy with my new microwave and am pleasantly surprise with the additional functions. I love the styling and ease of use and am not missing my 'old faithful' at all (RIP) as the Ariston is a huge improvement with more even cooking and greater choice of programs.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Townsville Mum

Townsville MumNorth Queensland, QLD

Better than the Whirlpool Crip and Grill Microwave

Purchased in June 2019 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for $607.00.

Helsie

HelsieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent microwave

This is the best sensor, griller, microwave oven I've had, easy to use everything comes out perfect. I would have no problem to recommend it to family and friends etc

Marshy

MarshyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is the best microwave I have eve used

Like the last review, my microwave died which was a blessing in disguise for now I bought the Ariston MWA33B.
The sales person at Harvey Norman Marion certainly new about this oven.
The live demonstration held a week or so after the sale was also very good, cooking a cake in 4 minutes
is great, love this machine!

Purchased in June 2019 for $799.00.

Listy

ListySydney, NSW

Great Combo Microwave Oven - loving it!

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Hi Listy,

We are glad that you are enjoying your MWA33B microwave.

Linda D

Linda DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing and Convenient Appliance & Super Easy to Use

This microwave is very different to anything that I have owned previously. The settings look very confusing but are so easy to use. The menu system is easy to navigate, the display is clear large, clear and bright. Making it a breeze to follow very minimal keys so less confusion. Tonight I made roast chicken and scalloped potatoes. Roast dinner within an hour....amazing and it cooked everything perfectly. The microwave function and reheat function are fantastic. Lots more to try but this I amazing. It is fast, efficient and so easy to use. I would highly recommend to family and friends.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Gdo

Gdo

Makes cooking easy

So easy to use and cooks everything quicker. And not like a microwave. The dynamic crisp function cooks chicken pieces and lots of other things to perfection. Can cook a chook in 24 mins. Potato bake in this is great.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $750.00.

Robyn S

Robyn S

Amazing appliance, a real adventure, I just love it.

This machine is heavy but sits in the kitchen happily. The settings look confusing but are easy, I'm amazed at what it does, bakes, grills, steams, and microwaves. Very quiet running and the door opens down. Trying the steam tonight and tomorrow we'll roast a chicken. Can't wait to try more.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Lynnette

LynnetteMelbourne

So versatile

I love my new Ariston microwave....so easy to use and when combined with the cookbook, even I can cook like a professional. The crisping function is fantastic and can cook a pork belly to perfection with fantastic crackling. There are so many options and inbuilt menus and having this versatile appliance in the kitchen means I use my large standard oven a lot less. It is fast,efficient and so easy to use. I would highly recommend to family and friends.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Mary

Maryasked

Does it have a clock

Hi Mary,
This microwave does not have a clock on the display.

Peter Bockmann

Our unit does not display a clock. It has a mechanism where it completely shuts the unit down after approx. 5-10 mins. Conserving power I would assume.

Charlesasked

why does the fan have to keep working endlessly after cooking. its the most annoying feature and noisy too. I had it going for 6 minutes to see if it would turn off. It did'nt.

Hi Charles,
This is a cooling fan that activates automatically after cooking in order to cool the MWA33B down. Because this unit is also a convection oven and a grill, it gets hotter than a regular microwave so the fan is there to cool it down.

Charles

Accepted,but if you take your food out as soon as it’s cooked, the fan stops. So the cooling factor has gone. Hard to understand the logic. Now I just wait near the microwave and as soon as food is cooked I open the door. Guess what? The fan does not restart to cool the microwave.

Waiting for an answer.

Alison

Alisonasked

the light has gone out in the microwave. What do I need to do to change it or do I put a service call in? I bought it on 24th July 2019

Dklf

Honestly I don't know sorry I would recommend that you contact Ariston they are very helpful.

Hi Alison,
For a replacement bulb, just give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219, press 2 for spare parts and they should be able to help you.
Regards

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives

CategoryMicrowaves