3Sharp R30A0S / R30A0W

82%18%0%

MamaMaria
MamaMariaSydney, NSW5 posts

Great buy!

The Sharp R30A0W microwave was a great buy for my budget in a time of need. An ffordable product which is pleasant on the eye, has easy and useable functions giving 750 watts of even heating, hasn't had an effect on food textures and is compact for my bench space.

Amandala1310
Amandala1310Coffs Harbour37 posts

Great microwave

Pleasing on the eye, great capacity, very easy to operate, and cooks evenly. I only use the microwave for reheating and steaming vegetables, but it works a treat. It also fits well into the microwave cabinet in my kitchen - this you need to measure before making your choice of microwave, some need considerable space in the cabinet in order to operate effectively, or are designed only to sit on the kitchen bench top. Highly recommended

Mel7 posts

Great buy

This is a good microwave, easy to use, has many useful options that I actually use. The machine heats food evenly, so no cold spots. Great design and looks great in the kitchen. Good price and very happy with this product, I would recommend this product for a couple or family.

Justine A
Justine A2 posts
  R30A0S

Great microwave, easy to use

This microwave is very easy to operate. I recently purchased it to replace an 8 year old, similar model and I am more than happy. It heats and cooks well. It appears to be well made. Inside is easy to keep clean. Purchased it on sale and think it is great value for money.

Deepak
DeepakSydney, NSW7 posts
  Verified R30A0W

Good quality microwave

This has been a great little device in our kitchen for almost 3 years now. It is still going strong and I expect it to go on for few years more. We use it daily for our everyday needs for heating our food. Single button quick operation is quite handy which is not found in some of the more expensive ones.

Matthew Lienert
Matthew LienertAdelaide SA9 posts

Donot turn off!

Works ok, but donot turn off because you have no idea what the display says, the lights in timer goes. I have had this for many years, it has still kept working, though after a time turned off once turned back on I can not see display. Though have to guess what the timer is and count. You cannot see how much time it has left.

Show details

MoTown
MoTownMelbourne14 posts
Wilson
WilsonACT17 posts

Wonderful and reliable

This microwave was a purchase after we'd had two others fail. With two young children it's a dream to heat milk evenly. Unlike some other models it's easy to function and I love the QuickStart option. Operation is quiet in comparison to the Omega, Panasonic and Russell Hobbs versions we've had previously.

LV
LVSydney, NSW21 posts

I ❤️ SHARP MICROWAVES

I only buy Sharp microwaves ! I have one at home, at work and in the holiday home, I have even bought one for one my mum & dad a couple of years ago.

I haven't even tried another brand and why?

This brand in microwave has not let me down.

all.reviewer
all.reviewerAU4 posts

This works great!

I bought this microwave a few months ago and I could never describe how happy I am with the purchase. The microwave does its job 100% of the time. It's not too noisy when operating. It has a number of useful options. And, the form is actually a bit stylish.

Saniki
SanikiSydney16 posts
  Verified R30A0S

Powerful, but has dim light

I have this microwave since 10 month now and am satisfied with its performance. It has many setting, enough power to heat up a plate quickly and is sturdy. A brighter light in the microwave would help to see better whether a dish is done. It is also spacious enough to fit my lasagne dish and still turn around.