Sharp R30A0S / R30A0W

Sharp R30A0S / R30A0W

R30A0S (Silver) and R30A0W (White)

Great buy!

The Sharp R30A0W microwave was a great buy for my budget in a time of need. An ffordable product which is pleasant on the eye, has easy and useable functions giving 750 watts of even heating, hasn't had an effect on food textures and is compact for my bench space.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Dear MamaMaria, thank you for your time in providing feedback. Have a lovely day.

Great microwave

Pleasing on the eye, great capacity, very easy to operate, and cooks evenly. I only use the microwave for reheating and steaming vegetables, but it works a treat. It also fits well into the microwave cabinet in my kitchen - this you need to measure before making your choice of microwave, some need considerable space in the cabinet in order to operate effectively, or are designed only to sit on the kitchen bench top. Highly recommended

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Amandala, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

Great buy

This is a good microwave, easy to use, has many useful options that I actually use. The machine heats food evenly, so no cold spots. Great design and looks great in the kitchen. Good price and very happy with this product, I would recommend this product for a couple or family.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Mel, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

Great microwave, easy to use.

This microwave is very easy to operate. I recently purchased it to replace an 8 year old, similar model and I am more than happy. It heats and cooks well. It appears to be well made. Inside is easy to keep clean. Purchased it on sale and think it is great value for money.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hi Justine, Thank you for providing your feedback and it is great that you are enjoying your microwave. Have a lovely day.

Good quality microwave

This has been a great little device in our kitchen for almost 3 years now. It is still going strong and I expect it to go on for few years more. We use it daily for our everyday needs for heating our food. Single button quick operation is quite handy which is not found in some of the more expensive ones.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Hi Deepak, Thank you for the wonderful feedback, it is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using your Sharp Microwave. Have a great day. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

Donot turn off!

Works ok, but donot turn off because you have no idea what the display says, the lights in timer goes. I have had this for many years, it has still kept working, though after a time turned off once turned back on I can not see display. Though have to guess what the timer is and count. You cannot see how much time it has left.

Date PurchasedMay 2007
Hi Matthew, Thank you for contacting us. We would like to investigate further details about this matter. If you could please send your contact details through to ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing this CRN 528358 and question, a member of our team can assist and work towards achieving a satisfactory resolution for you. Kind Regards, Sharp AustraliaHi it was not evident of the right model, it has been long ago Maybe it is to the point of throw away. I did not actually buy it but my parents did at about that time. I don't exactly know detail in full I only have the item. I don't know really what to do with it at the moment.

Good performance coupled with poor quality control and user friendliness

We bought a Sharp R30A0W microwave recently to replace a 6 year old Samsung microwave (comparable power and size) as it had started to rust internally.

The first Sharp unit we received had to be returned due to a spiral piece of white plastic from the door was sandwiched inside the plastic window. With the second Sharp unit we received, the plastic control panel doesn't line up well with the metal body of the microwave. Although we can live with this, I must say Sharp's quality control has dropped considerably compared to other Sharp products we have bought in the past.

The performance of the microwave seems to be good and it runs quietly but the light inside the microwave is too dim, probably due to the inside of the microwave being dark grey instead of white. Sharp should have used a brighter light or made the inside of the microwave a lighter colour.

Another issue is that there is no 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-0 number keypad on the microwave as you only have 10min-1min-10sec keys. Also, before programming in a cooking time you have to select the power level every time which can be very annoying. Coming from a microwave with a traditional key pad and one that remembers the power level, the Sharp microwave isn't that user friendly.

Looks like no more Samsung or Sharp microwaves in the future for us!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Dear customer, Thank you for your feedback. We will pass it on to the relevant managers for their review. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

Wonderful and reliable

This microwave was a purchase after we'd had two others fail. With two young children it's a dream to heat milk evenly. Unlike some other models it's easy to function and I love the QuickStart option. Operation is quiet in comparison to the Omega, Panasonic and Russell Hobbs versions we've had previously.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Hi Jenny, Thank you for your feedback and we will pass it on to the relevant managers. Have a great day ahead. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

I ❤️ SHARP MICROWAVES

I only buy Sharp microwaves ! I have one at home, at work and in the holiday home, I have even bought one for one my mum & dad a couple of years ago.
I haven't even tried another brand and why?
This brand in microwave has not let me down.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Hi LV, Thank you for the wonderful feedback, it is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using your Sharp Microwave. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

This works great!

I bought this microwave a few months ago and I could never describe how happy I am with the purchase. The microwave does its job 100% of the time. It's not too noisy when operating. It has a number of useful options. And, the form is actually a bit stylish.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Hi all.reviewer, Thank you for the wonderful feedback, it is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using your Sharp Microwave. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

Powerful, but has dim light

I have this microwave since 10 month now and am satisfied with its performance. It has many setting, enough power to heat up a plate quickly and is sturdy. A brighter light in the microwave would help to see better whether a dish is done. It is also spacious enough to fit my lasagne dish and still turn around.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Hi Saniki, Thank you for publishing your review and providing feedback in relation to this product. We have passed your comments on to the relevant product managers for their reference. Kind Regards, Sharp Australia