Whirlpool 25L Crisp & Grill Microwave

MWC25BK (Black), MWC25WH (White)
Listing monitored by Whirlpool

Taylah D.
Taylah D.Hunter Region, NSW

Best Microwave Ever

This is the best microwave I have ever owned, cooked a pizza from scratch perfectly can’t wait to try it on more recipes! Would recommend to anyone wanting more out of a microwave.

Purchased in June 2021 at Harvey Norman for $365.00.

Michael G
Michael GHunter Region, NSW

Terrific purchase

We've only had this microwave a few days and are already very impressed. With its crisping and browning features it has opened up lots of possibilities for new recipes and will save us lots of time on some old ones. Looking forward to finding out how much more it can do

Purchased in May 2021 at Harvey Norman for $349.00.

Daginman
DaginmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Whirlpool Make The Best Microwaves!

Purchased in January 2021 at Appliances Online for $316.00.

Dave S.
Dave S.South East Queensland, QLD

This is great

This is great. Needed a new Microwave Salesman steered us towards this model, it has been the best purchase we have ever made. We use it nearly every day it is great for reheating and the crisp function work really well

Purchased in December 2020 at Joyce Mayne Physical store.

Lyndeelu
LyndeeluCANBERRA

Nowhere near as good as my original Whirlpool CrispNGrill VT266

Purchased in August 2020.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Renée L.
Renée L.South East Queensland, QLD

Must have! Throw out the oven and this is the all in one piece

This looks sleek and sexy in my kitchen. looks small on the outside but very very roomy inside. amazing amount of cooking options. You can even Grill... This has replaced my 18 year old sharp microwave and the technology is mind blowing. Energy efficient and less cooking time then oven but same results. highly recommend. I look forward to using it even more and trying new recipes. Thank you

Purchased in December 2020 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for $445.00.

Pat Mullins
Pat MullinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Even the kids/Hubby can use it!!!!

This is the easiest and fastest way to cook pizza, nuggets, cheese sandwiches, cakes, steaks and so much more!! Everything is perfect every time.... steaks are still soft and juicy not tough and dried out.
Everyone in the family can operate the functions with ease and get perfect food every time.

Purchased in January 2021 at harvey norman for $399.00.

Mrscakes
Mrscakes

Love my Microwave

I replaced my Whirlpool Microwave after having it for quite a few years. I went for the same brand as I was so happy with it. I am just as happy. I love it. I use the Crisp function all the time. It took me a while to get used to the Defrost Cycle. I’m fine with it now. I don’t use the Chef Function but should and will study it. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in August 2020 at My Deal for $299.00.

My favourite kitchen appliance

I find it really easy to use, but don't use the Chef Menu as I prefer to program it myself. I love the Jet Crisp function and find it really useful for reheating pizzas and pastries. The only annoying function I find is the constant beeping when the program has finished.

Purchased in August 2020 at My Deal for $349.00.

Udayan
UdayanSydney, NSW

Very Low Quality

I am shocked by the quality of this product. The two rear of the four rubber legs are missing, and supposedly, all units in this model are similar. The revolving tray is so wobbly that it stunned me, and overall low-quality steel interior and plastic parts. I've bought new microwaves for $29 that had far better-built quality than this $349 unit. I have repacked this unit up and will be returning it first thing tomorrow morning at the store.
People, if you don't know how to evaluate product quality, please refrain from writing reviews and misleading other customers.

Bruce
Bruce

Essential Kitchen Appliance

After using our Whirlpool 25L Crisp 'n' Grill microwave for several months now, we're very happy with its performance, and it has met our expectations. It's simple to use, defrosts, heats, and cooks or reheats food or drinks quickly, and is easy to keep clean. The Crisping, Grilling and Chef Menu functions are particularly useful to us for quickly browning, toasting and/ or cooking from frozen to ready-to-eat in one go, for various types of snack foods. An added bonus is not having to use our traditional oven/ griller for this type of cooking (much slower and more expensive to run). This microwave has become an essential appliance in our kitchen.

Purchased in April 2020 at Arisit Online for $299.00.

Wendy Inv A15944
Wendy Inv A15944Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Whirlpool Crisp Grill Microwave BEST ON MARKET

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $340.00.

Janice
JaniceIllawarra, NSW

Perfect for my small granny flat!

Bought this to replace my original Whirlpool crisp microwave which was over 20 years old and am very happy with the new model. It’s very easy to use and is perfect for me as I live in a small granny flat and it is better than having a conventional oven. Is quick to heat up and the crisp function is great and it also has a self clean function as well.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $365.00.

Thang T.
Thang T.Turner 2612, ACT

Nice Product! Love the look and design

I like the crisp function. I used it when cooking potatoes and sausages, they are perfect brown and the taste is not bad. The cook menu function also is good so far I have tried. I used number 4 which is "dinner plate", foot is heated quickly and evenly. I am not quite sure about grill function, have tried few times cooking pork or potatoes but it seems not very powerful. Not a big deal, cause I will not use it very often. Generally, I am happy with this buying, would recommend it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $379.00.

Malvina F.
Malvina F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

So Happy with my new Microwave

I can now Crackle Pork, which I had no success with in my normal oven.
Easy to program and I can now cook a Roast in a fraction of the time.Has to be a big saving on electricity.
Casserole cooked perfectly too.
I totally recommend to anyone needing a new Microwave.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bing Lee Online store.