Ariston MWA25B

Ariston MWA25B

Sue

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MWA25b fantastic - recommended A++

The MWA25b dynamic crisp is easy to use and the design suits any kitchen. The microwave being 800 watt makes cooking quicker and easier than my previous microwave, food is evenly heated and tastes great with many options including grill, combo grill and auto clean, recommended A++

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for $399.00.

Anthony G.

Anthony G.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

The dynamic crisp actually works.

The dynamic crisp actually works and the programing is easy to use. It is a little slower but the results are worth the wait the food is heated evenly and tastes a lot better than the food done in the old microwave I had, frozen pizza comes out like it had been done in a conventional oven.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $369.00.

Lea

LeaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent product! Works a treat!

The MWA25b is an excellent appliance and has worked wonders in our household. The 800W Microwave option heats foods evenly, without burning or overcooking. The Grill Function makes perfect grilled cheese sandwiches. The Dynamic Crisp is a FANTASTIC addition, cooking pizzas and delicious lasagnes, by browning cheese evenly. The product is very versatile and has fantastic cooking options within the Chef Menu setting.The crisp plate and grill rack are fantastic additions and of great value. The product is practical for our 'small-living' lifestyle, and allows us more room in the kitchen with both the microwave and grill option. The design is stylish and elegant and we are overall satisfied with our product.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $320.00.

Bronwyn BPerth, WA

Can't live without Crisp function!

I love my new Ariston Chef Plus MWA25B. Although I found it a little bit noisier than my previous Whirlpool Crisp and Grill, this one cooks food a lot faster. The Dynamic Crisp function is suberb. I would buy this product again just to have this function.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman.

CHS

CHSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great new addition to our kitchen appliances

We had the opportunity to replace our old microwave oven when it gave up the ghost after many years service late into 2019. Upon research and asking our friends with microwave ovens, we chose the Ariston MWA25B for our new kitchen friend. Once we got our head around how different and more efficient our new microwave is compared to the older model, we are finding it so much more versatile than we were expecting.
It has now become a well used and versatile addition to our kitchen.

Purchased in December 2019.

Simon C.

Simon C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

We've had this microwave for a few weeks now and are really happy with it - the dynamic crisp function is fantastic to keep things crispy. The lady at Harvey Norman was also a big fan of the microwave and gave us a few ideas to try with regard to recipes. It looks pretty slick also and is a good, compact size.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman.

rachel

rachelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome Product

The microwave is fantastic so far! I love that you can crisp food up in there. It is the best when it is only one person and there is no need to use the big oven. It is a sleek design and surprisingly quite nice with my new kitchen! Still getting used to some features but so far so good.

Rick H.

Rick H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality with a wide range of features.

Purchased in December 2019 for $340.00.

Judy R.

Judy R.Perth, WA

Fantastic Features!

I am still learning about my Ariston MWA25B but love the dynamic crisp and grill functions which you don't get in most microwaves. No more soggy pastry or pizza crust and cooking bacon under the grill keeps all of the grease splatter inside which is easy to clean.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $315.00.

Great Microwave

Great microwave with some fabulous features. We are still getting used to all the bells and whistles but love the crisping plate function. Overall it is very easy to use.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Sammy

SammyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best microwave ever

The best microwave ever and the best pizza reheater also, so happy I have it. It has so many functions I am still to learn but very happy with those I have already used.

Purchased in September 2019.

Shirley Witham

Shirley WithamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The sales person said the staff use one in their tea room its great.

I am still familiarising myself with my Ariston MWA25B. I love that I can warm up sausage rolls and have crispy flaky pastry using the dynamic crisp. I used the bread defrost and it was perfect.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $320.00.

spendings

spendingsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the crispy bacon magic

I did not buy it with the purpose of making crispy bacon, but wow. It features a special plate that allows this magic to happen. It's also very easy to use and looks great.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $330.00.

Nola

NolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

State of the Art Microwave

Im in my 80s and have always had a crisp plate microwave. When mine died I bought the Ariston and I love using the crisp action. It is easy to use and the features are explained well. The food maintains a nice flavour and texture. I use it every day and I can easily recommend Ariston to anyone.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $349.00.

Awesome Microwave

Great microwave. Great idea to have the functions that it has. Is easy to use and suits our needs perfectly. It is very stylish and works well. Recommend others to purchase.

Purchased in October 2019 at Domayne NSW.

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This microwave is just what we wanted.

This microwave replaces a whirlpool microwave that we had more than 20 years. The crispy function is great and the new functions are very good. It is perfect for what we need.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $34.00.

Shirley

ShirleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Exciting options

Have had our Arista Microwave for a few weeks now, still learning about all the great options available, love the crisp pan cooking, a great timesaver. Compared to my previous microwave, the Arista seems to cook the food more evenly. Loving it!

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $349.00.

Tassy. V

Tassy. VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome product - can’t live without it !

I had been using the whirlpool convention microwave for the past 10 years until it died on me :-(
I was recommended to be Ariston MWA25B microwave and purchased it at a great price compare to other brands offered in store !
I have not regretted it one bit as I love all it’s features - my favourite been the dynamic crisp, chef menu and reheat function :-)
This microwave is sleek, convenient, quick and easy to use and most importantly it cooks to perfection !
I highly recommend this microwave ( especially to busy parents ) and can guarantee that you will not be disappointed !

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman.

GMB

GMBHunter Region, NSW

Perfect for my needs

Stylish microwave - fits in perfectly with my new white/brushed steel kitchen. Only had a short while but the crisp, steam and defrost functions work a treat. Looking forward to experimenting with all the Chef Plus cooking functions and recipes.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Rutherford NSW for $329.00.

Great Machine

Looks great on the counter and very easy to use. Enjoy the grill feature and the easy of the control panel. Still experimenting and the kids love heating stuff up after school might have over done some things as we are learning but look forward to mastering it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $299.00.

John S.asked

1. If you leave the door open, does the internal lamp turn itself off automatically after a few minutes?
2. When the door is open, can the internal lamp be manually turned off by pressing a button (eg. Stop)?
3. Is the clock 12-hour or 24-hour?

Hi John,
1. The lamp turns itself automatically after about 15 minutes.
2. The internal lamp cannot be turned off manually while the door is open.
3. This microwave has a 24-hour clock.

John S.

Had a play with a display model today and found pressing the stop button while the door is open does in fact turn the lamp off, just like my previous Whirlpool. I've been using this feature for the last 10 years to avoid wasting electricity and shortening the bulb's lifespan when leaving the door open to ventilate after 15+ minutes of cooking, as I don't like closing the door and sealing in moisture.

Though I was a bit disappointed to find there is no way to quickly start a 15 minute microwave cook. It seems we have to press Microwave -> OK -> hold the plus button for a LONG time until 15 minutes is accumulated -> OK.

It seems this could be worked around with the Favourite button though, however it only stores 1 memory preset! Sometimes I need to do 18 minutes, sometimes 15, and I neglected to test if I can quickly add or remove a few minutes to the stored Favourite.

Apart from this it seems to meet all my needs and may still purchase it anyway :)

Connie S.

Connie S.asked

Which setting is used to preheat the crisp plate?

Hi Connie,
The preheat setting depends on the function being used. If you have a look at the user manual on the Ariston website it will let you know how to preheat the plate for the recipe you want.

Prizm

Prizmasked

Does the clock keep accurate time? (I hope I get a genuine answer, not a paid response like all the paid Ariston reviews here)

Hi Prizm,
Yes the clock keeps accurate time.

Bronwyn B

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives

Download manual