Ariston MWA25B

Ariston MWA25B

spendings

spendingsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the crispy bacon magic

I did not buy it with the purpose of making crispy bacon, but wow. It features a special plate that allows this magic to happen. It's also very easy to use and looks great.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $330.00.

NolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

State of the Art Microwave

Im in my 80s and have always had a crisp plate microwave. When mine died I bought the Ariston and I love using the crisp action. It is easy to use and the features are explained well. The food maintains a nice flavour and texture. I use it every day and I can easily recommend Ariston to anyone.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $349.00.

Awesome Microwave

Great microwave. Great idea to have the functions that it has. Is easy to use and suits our needs perfectly. It is very stylish and works well. Recommend others to purchase.

Purchased in October 2019 at Domayne NSW.

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This microwave is just what we wanted.

This microwave replaces a whirlpool microwave that we had more than 20 years. The crispy function is great and the new functions are very good. It is perfect for what we need.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $34.00.

Shirley

ShirleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Exciting options

Have had our Arista Microwave for a few weeks now, still learning about all the great options available, love the crisp pan cooking, a great timesaver. Compared to my previous microwave, the Arista seems to cook the food more evenly. Loving it!

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $349.00.

Tassy. V

Tassy. VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome product - can’t live without it !

I had been using the whirlpool convention microwave for the past 10 years until it died on me :-(
I was recommended to be Ariston MWA25B microwave and purchased it at a great price compare to other brands offered in store !
I have not regretted it one bit as I love all it’s features - my favourite been the dynamic crisp, chef menu and reheat function :-)
This microwave is sleek, convenient, quick and easy to use and most importantly it cooks to perfection !
I highly recommend this microwave ( especially to busy parents ) and can guarantee that you will not be disappointed !

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman.

GMB

GMBHunter Region, NSW

Perfect for my needs

Stylish microwave - fits in perfectly with my new white/brushed steel kitchen. Only had a short while but the crisp, steam and defrost functions work a treat. Looking forward to experimenting with all the Chef Plus cooking functions and recipes.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Rutherford NSW for $329.00.

Great Machine

Looks great on the counter and very easy to use. Enjoy the grill feature and the easy of the control panel. Still experimenting and the kids love heating stuff up after school might have over done some things as we are learning but look forward to mastering it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $299.00.

Noise Level

Best Microwave Oven ever!

I love our new microwave, it is easy to operate and cooks/grills accordingly to instruction manual. Has some great features, especially the Dynamic crisper. I would highly recommend this microwave, you won’t be disappointed.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Peter

PeterOutback, SA

Gotta use it to believe !

I live underground and cooking can be problematic due to heat produced from cooking. The very helpful sales assistant from Harvey Norman Gepps Cross pointed this out after some indecision about purchasing a normal microwave. What an amazing machine ! Food tastes like it came out of the oven, cooked and crispy. I could not be more happy. Doesn't heat up the house as it is only on for 3 minutes (muffins), 8 minutes (Frozen crumbed fish and wedges), or 6 minutes (pizza).

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Wendy and Ian

Wendy and IanPerth, WA

Love my new Microwave

I love my new microwave it is very easy to use and heats the food evenly, the clock is situated lower than most other brands and this makes it easy to see the time being as my microwave is on high shelve, very happy customer and will recommed this product

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Alana

AlanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic appliance! So happy!

We are so happy with our new Ariston microwave! We love the dynamic crisp function, it makes cooking so easy and your food comes out just perfect! Cant recommend enough!

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $340.00.

Martin H.

Martin H.Far West, NSW

MWA24B Ariston grill/microwave. Love it.

Bought from Harvey Norman with recommendation from a friend. Does exactly what I wanted from a microw ave/grill. Cooked perfect bacon and eggs using the crisp tray. Easy to use. Would recommend to others.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $389.00.

ireon

ireonPerth WA

Love the Dynamic Crisp function

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $320.00.

Rhonda

RhondaHunter Region, NSW

Ariston Crisp and Grill Microwave

I bought this microwave on the recommendation of a friend and I love it. Food cooks a lot faster than a normal grill and it tastes great. I found it easy to use and it looks good on my kitchen bench.

Purchased in June 2019 at Domayne NSW for $316.00.

Karen

Karen

MWA25B Ariston Microwave

I only bought this microwave yesterday, Its a Great Size and Easy to Use , Love the crisper plate. Used it for dinner , works fast crispy without drying the food out . LOVE IT! With Gary Mehigan cook book I'll have so much new ideas to cook . Happy husband!
Thank you Karen From Milang SA.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $384.00.

Bev

BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic does everything I want it to

I purchased this microwave to replace my whirlpool crisp microwave after it stopped working. I love the way it crips and heats at the same time in far less time it takes in the oven. I wouldn't be without it and so far have no issues with anything. Programming features are easy to follow and it is just a push of a botton and off it goes. Couldn't be happier.

Purchased in May 2019.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Practical, easy to use feature

The Ariston MWA25B has a pleasing good look and a reasonable price tag to match. It has practical and easy to use features making cooking and reheating a breeze. Size is not too big for a small kitchen.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great replacement Microwave

This is a very nice appliance and it works so well, I like the menu controls and the grill is excellent even with food on the bottom plate, the crisping dish is excellent also.
All up this is really good value and it is making my time in the kitchen enjoyable once again.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

Noise Level

Just a Microwave? Not so... it's so much more!

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $380.00.