DeLonghi F28311

DeLonghi F28311 Questions & Answers

MPN: 35905405

5 questions from our users

Does the oil drain pipe need to take out and clean? Need to change pipe periodically?
sorry don't know the answer .. hope someone does so we both know.. :)The box includes a cleaner rod to clean the drain tube, and the drain pipe does not need to be routinely changed out. It is really very simple to manage.

HI What are the volumes the fryer can take, how many peices of fish, or approximately how many servings of chips etc?
You can cook a kilo bag of frozen chips easily or six pieces and battered fish plus some chips on top. It is roomy and the fact that you do not have to turn stuff around or over when cooking means that you can fill it up. We usually fill up to about 2 centimetres from the top of the basket which is just about perfect as the basket rotates and the entire basket goes under the cooking oil at some stage during rotation. I hope this helps.

Where can I buy filters for f28311 deep fryer Nth Queensland?

Where can I buy filters for f28311 deep fryer in melb. Au
What filter are you after? The top charcoal Filter? You can buy one of those Canopy Filter Sheets (bulk) from UK via eBay, which come with a special odour neutralising sheet. You measure and cut to size and they are washable and reusable. I paid like $25 - $30 for the whole sheet a year ago and am still using the first cutting (about 5% of the whole sheet), you do the math. Cheers, Fawad.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Similar listings