DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715

DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715

TRRS0715E.G and TRRS0715T

Good product but Bad Smell

Brought this one after giving back Dragon 4 series . The heater does not turn off at max thermostat at 6 .. whether its closed room or ventilated room. Manufacturs say keep it on at full power for 2 hrs for smell to go, but I have used it for 2 weeks and disappointed with the smell. Same issue with all De’Longhi heaters I guess

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $139.00.

Noise Level
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Safety
Room Type Small Bedroom
SmellYes

Brand new but oil is leaking

Just purchased this brand new heater online and received it today. After a few minutes of using it, I noticed the heater was sitting in a pool of oil! It was pouring out from it onto my apartment’s timber floor...! The product doesn’t look like damaged but is rather poorly made. So disappointing. Waiting to return it.

Purchased in June 2019 for $119.00.

Safety
Room Type Small Bedroom

Excellent for heating small rooms

This is a great little oil heater for warming up small, enclosed rooms!

I've found it works best to turn on both switches (max power) until it heats up, then switch it down to medium or low to keep the room at a comfortable, cosy temperature without running up a huge electricity bill. Within about 15-20 minutes you can already feel the difference in the room temperature.

I purchased mine on Appliances Online for $119 with free delivery. Definitely recommended if you're looking for an efficient heater for a bedroom or study.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

good product

This is a really great heater. It is so easy to use and keep clean. It looks great in any room . It really warms up any room. This winter I have only used this heater and have not felt cold . family and friends have said that they like it I would really like to get a second one for the bedroom

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Fantastic for a smaller space

I have used these heaters for years as I find I can maintain a low warmth in the space easier and quieter than running a split system or reverse cycle air conditioner. The timer function is awesome as it takes the edge off the really frosty mornings before we get up for the day. The only real negative is the power consumption, but you get that with pretty much all heating anyway. The trick is to just keep it on a fairly low setting and not try to make the house feel like Summer during Winter!

Date PurchasedMar 2016

good one for winter

Cannot live without a heater in Melbourne's winter. This product provides great value. It heats up quickly and handy to adjust temperature. It does not occupy too much space in my room as well, making it easy to use and store. And it is quite easy to clean in summer time. Good one.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Fantastic for small bedroom

We purchased this heater for our toddler's room and it has been fantastic. The timer is very easy to set up and the heater works very efficiently to keep her room warm but not too hot or dry. Good range of settings to choose from and doesn't seem to overheat nearby floors/rugs

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Nice and simple for a small room.

Bought this for our babies room and it works well. I can't imagine it would warm up a large room, but for a smaller room. Nice and warm, won't burn fingers if they touch it. Economical to run. I think it looks nice too. I've had it over two years now and it's still working well.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Good for a small room

This heater is good for a small room. It has nice 3 different heat settings and a timer.
Easy to move around with the built in wheels. Nicely fits in to a small space. Automatic trip switch off function is vital.
However the thermostat makes a bit of a noise.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

A great safe option for the nursery

I've used this heater over winter in my child's bedroom and it takes the chill out of the air. It also warms larger rooms, but not quite as effectively. Great safety features make me feel reassured putting it in my son's room. A very happy purchaser, am considering buying another for my lounge room.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

very good product

We bought this product to prepare for winter, and this winter is exactly cold. this heater warm hp very fast with acceptable noice, and it juat enough for a median bedroom. the fuctions also good as it can set up time easily. and Iam a royalty customer of branddelonghi. A good purchase experience.

Simple and works well

Bought this one from myer, it's a simple design but works very well.
I like its 24 hours timer so can program what time turn it on and off multiple times during night.

Another newer and more expensive model could only either timer to turn on or off one time.

So this one is really good value and very useful for cold winter.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great for the kids bedrooms during winter.

Purchased this as a second heater after our 2nd son was born. This heat has minimal lights compared to another heater we purchased, which is great! Keep the lighting to a minimum in the bedroom.

It contains various intensity settings and a thermostat. The dial for timing is great, with standard notches provided for each 15 minute intervals, so you can make sure that it turns off by a certain time in the morning to ensure it does not stay on all day!

Perfect for bedrooms

Purchased two of these in May 2017 from Good Guys for $89 ea (I think). Very happy with these units which were purchased for children's bedrooms. Yes they take a while to warm up, approx 15-20 mins but they do a good job.
I particularly like the temp setting, which is not digital but is a dial you set to 1 (low) - 6 (high), the compact design, the foldable wheels, the effectiveness for price and the safety factor.
Automatic timer is very useful also.

Definitely recommend

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Really happy with it - works perfectly.

I'm using this heater in my office, it's a perfect size for a bedroom too. I chose this model due to the digital thermostat. It's right on the mark, and it will heat the room to your desired temp, then keep it there by turning the element on and off. it also has 3 power modes which is handy if you'd like to keep your feet close without it being a bit uncomfortable hot. It will still kick on and off as the room temp changes.

Being an oil heater it takes a while to heat up, but that's fine as it's designed to be kept on all day keeping the room warm quietly, and safely. You wouldn't buy it if you want to heat the room up ASAP, its slow, steady and reliable.

It's nice how it doesn't get too hot to touch, you can still touch it to warm your hands without burning them.

it's a bit pricer than others but i'm happy, and the dark grey colour is nice compared to the classic appliance white.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

great heater!

I am very pleased with a new heater I recently purchased from Harvey Norman. It is working great and keeping my room nice and warm on these very cold days.
The service was great in store and I was able to get assistance and all questions asked professionally and quickly.
I was in and out in no time and am very happy with the product.
The price was a very affordable for a good product.
Very happy!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Perfect for winter time:)

My husband bought this heater from JB Hi-Fi on last June 2016 not long after our baby boy was born.
It was on sale (original price was $115, on sale for $87.00 - the receipt got the wrong model of TRRS0510T, but the correct model as written on the good is TRRS0715T).
Usually we don't like to use heater as we don't like the heat from heater and the dry skin it could cause. However, for our newborn baby's sake we need a heater.
Surprisingly, this heater is an exception and we love this heater as they have many features that we love which are:
1) it uses oil filled radiator.
2) it heats up so quickly so you only need to turn this on for a short period of time and it already makes the room warm enough.
3) there is a timer so you don't have to get up just to turn it off.
4) it has four wheels so it is easy to move it anywhere you want.
5) the design is nice
6) it doesn't take much space/room
7) it is also easy to clean up the surrounding dust due to the design.

In conclusion, it is a big life saver for winter time and we are satisfied with this product and will happily recommend this product to the others.

Date PurchasedJun 2016