TRRS0715T, TRRS0715E.G

4.1
  • Heating Speed3/5 - 5/5 (4)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (1) · No (2)
Max
MaxSydney, NSW

Efficient heater, we love it every night

Works much better than i expected. Love it!

Noise is minimal:
I was worried about the noise from the mechanical thermoswitch. But that has not bothered me at all during the nights.

Safety is good:
Surface is not too hot. Our cats likes to sleep around it. i dont need to worry about them buring ther tails off.

Purchased in April 2020 for $140.00.

Maria P
Maria PNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Heats my son’s bedroom extremely well

Heats up quickly on high. Able to turn down to medium or low and then turn thermostat back a bit to maintain a nice comfortable temperature. No oily smell whatsoever. Perfect for my son’s bedroom which became icy cold with the door shut all night, now lovely and warm. Thrilled with the performance and value for $139. Purchased from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for $139.00.

Christina
ChristinaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent for overnight use in bedroom!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $169.00.

Andy
Andy

Noisy!

Bought this for childs room, was advised it was silent. Thermostat is very quiet as it turns off and on but the unit itself creaks and clicks horribly as it heats and cools.
A definite no go for a kids room!

Purchased in August 2019.

Noise Level
Room Type Small Bedroom
Issac
IssacSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good product but Bad Smell

Brought this one after giving back Dragon 4 series . The heater does not turn off at max thermostat at 6 .. whether its closed room or ventilated room. Manufacturs say keep it on at full power for 2 hrs for smell to go, but I have used it for 2 weeks and disappointed with the smell. Same issue with all De’Longhi heaters I guess

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $139.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Kbma
KbmaSydney, NSW

Brand new but oil is leaking

Just purchased this brand new heater online and received it today. After a few minutes of using it, I noticed the heater was sitting in a pool of oil! It was pouring out from it onto my apartment’s timber floor...! The product doesn’t look like damaged but is rather poorly made. So disappointing. Waiting to return it.

Purchased in June 2019 for $119.00.

Ally
AllySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent for heating small rooms

This is a great little oil heater for warming up small, enclosed rooms!

I've found it works best to turn on both switches (max power) until it heats up, then switch it down to medium or low to keep the room at a comfortable, cosy temperature without running up a huge electricity bill. Within about 15-20 minutes you can already feel the difference in the room temperature.

I purchased mine on Appliances Online for $119 with free delivery. Definitely recommended if you're looking for an efficient heater for a bedroom or study.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Wendy
WendyAdelaide

good product

This is a really great heater. It is so easy to use and keep clean. It looks great in any room . It really warms up any room. This winter I have only used this heater and have not felt cold . family and friends have said that they like it I would really like to get a second one for the bedroom

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Walking AwayCentral, SA

Fantastic for a smaller space

I have used these heaters for years as I find I can maintain a low warmth in the space easier and quieter than running a split system or reverse cycle air conditioner. The timer function is awesome as it takes the edge off the really frosty mornings before we get up for the day. The only real negative is the power consumption, but you get that with pretty much all heating anyway. The trick is to just keep it on a fairly low setting and not try to make the house feel like Summer during Winter!

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Danie
DanieDocklands

good one for winter

Cannot live without a heater in Melbourne's winter. This product provides great value. It heats up quickly and handy to adjust temperature. It does not occupy too much space in my room as well, making it easy to use and store. And it is quite easy to clean in summer time. Good one.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Erin
Erin

Fantastic for small bedroom

We purchased this heater for our toddler's room and it has been fantastic. The timer is very easy to set up and the heater works very efficiently to keep her room warm but not too hot or dry. Good range of settings to choose from and doesn't seem to overheat nearby floors/rugs

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ryan a
Ryan aAU

Nice and simple for a small room.

Bought this for our babies room and it works well. I can't imagine it would warm up a large room, but for a smaller room. Nice and warm, won't burn fingers if they touch it. Economical to run. I think it looks nice too. I've had it over two years now and it's still working well.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
GussA
GussAPerth, WA

Good for a small room

This heater is good for a small room. It has nice 3 different heat settings and a timer.
Easy to move around with the built in wheels. Nicely fits in to a small space. Automatic trip switch off function is vital.
However the thermostat makes a bit of a noise.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Angela
AngelaMelbourne

A great safe option for the nursery

I've used this heater over winter in my child's bedroom and it takes the chill out of the air. It also warms larger rooms, but not quite as effectively. Great safety features make me feel reassured putting it in my son's room. A very happy purchaser, am considering buying another for my lounge room.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

very good product

We bought this product to prepare for winter, and this winter is exactly cold. this heater warm hp very fast with acceptable noice, and it juat enough for a median bedroom. the fuctions also good as it can set up time easily. and Iam a royalty customer of branddelonghi. A good purchase experience.

Date PurchasedMay 2017