DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715E.G

MPNs: TRRS0715E.G and TRRS0715EG

Wendy

WendyAdelaide

good product

This is a really great heater. It is so easy to use and keep clean. It looks great in any room . It really warms up any room. This winter I have only used this heater and have not felt cold . family and friends have said that they like it I would really like to get a second one for the bedroom

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Walking AwayCentral, SA

Fantastic for a smaller space

I have used these heaters for years as I find I can maintain a low warmth in the space easier and quieter than running a split system or reverse cycle air conditioner. The timer function is awesome as it takes the edge off the really frosty mornings before we get up for the day. The only real negative is the power consumption, but you get that with pretty much all heating anyway. The trick is to just keep it on a fairly low setting and not try to make the house feel like Summer during Winter!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
    Ryan a

Ryan aAU

Nice and simple for a small room.

Bought this for our babies room and it works well. I can't imagine it would warm up a large room, but for a smaller room. Nice and warm, won't burn fingers if they touch it. Economical to run. I think it looks nice too. I've had it over two years now and it's still working well.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
    Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715E.G compares to other Electric Heaters

very good product

We bought this product to prepare for winter, and this winter is exactly cold. this heater warm hp very fast with acceptable noice, and it juat enough for a median bedroom. the fuctions also good as it can set up time easily. and Iam a royalty customer of branddelonghi. A good purchase experience.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
    Wiseandi

WiseandiAU

Really happy with it - works perfectly.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
    See all DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715 reviews

banjo

banjoasked

Radia S TRRS0715E.G

Hi does the LED display on the grey DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715E.G model emit much light overnight/in the dark?

Walking Away

I don't usually have them on overnight as we are warm in bed. The light doesn't bother me, but my son just turned his away from his bed so it wouldn't bother him.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives