DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224T

DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224T

MPN: TRRS1224T

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

4.3

• Heating Speed4/5 - 5/5 (3)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (1) · No (1)
Roo

RooHunter Region, NSW

ALL THE WARMZ!!

I purchased this heater over a week ago from Harvey Norman. I was a bit hesitant because it's my first oil heater and due to all of the nasty smell review I read. I have the most sensitive nose so I thought I'd better plug it in on the deck outside. Within 12 hours I was able to use it. I tried it in the medium sized lounge room (4x7) and it made me nice and toasty within two hours! Over the moon with my purchase! Best heater I've ever!

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman Photo Centre for A$169.00.

Safety
Room TypeLiving/Dining Area
SmellYes
anubis

anubis

Excellent room heater

Bought this heater a couple of weeks ago and it has been brilliant. Bought it to warm up a large bedroom and it has done the job only sitting on the medium heat setting. The thermostat was set once and hasn't needed to be readjusted again. Was considering buying the heater with the fan but it is definitely not required. Would not hesitate to recommend this heater

TMB1990

TMB1990Western Australia

Very Useful Heater

Highly recommend this heater, we purchased this product for our sons nursery as we live in a very old house with no insulation so having the digital thermostat and timer function was a need.

The matte dark grey finish is very appealing compared to your tradition white heaters.

You have the function to set it on low or high function to ensure you get the full heat functionality in colder climates. The heater heats up very quickly, it is quite warm to touch so definitely keep it out of reach of children.

The buttons are quite loud when changing or turning on so not the best idea to change the heater settings while your child sleeps.

It is as energy efficient as a thermostat heater can be.

Purchased in May 2018 at RetraVision for A$148.00.

Safety
Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Small Bedroom
SmellNo
Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224T compares to other Electric Heaters

Smaths

SmathsSydney

Great heater, keeps the room nice and warm

This is a great heater, it gets warm very quickly and can keep a room at a nice temperature at a lower setting. The 2400w really kicks in and makes the room really warm. However this comes with a bigger cost on the electricity bill and being 2400w is expensive to run - and not something you'd want on all day. Probably on a few hours in the evening at most.
It also has a nice 24hr timer which is handy.

It wouldn't be ideal for a huge open space, but does the job of keeping my main living area warm on cool nights.

The retractable/tuck in feet are really hand for storage. Although the machine itself is quiet heavy to lift and move.

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer for A$135.00.

Room TypeLiving/Dining Area
Shell

ShellPerth, WA

Terrible

We bought this for our baby room 5 months ago. You need to use it at least 6 or 7 times in an open area, would be best to do it outside to get rid of the awful thick dusty smelling air. Only heats up small rooms.
Once finally in the baby room its makes really loud cracking sounds all night which wakes up the baby and us constantly. Randomly turns itself off. Its says its on, but you feel it and its cold and no heat is coming out of it.
Complete waste of money.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Sifan L

Sifan LAU

Modern heater

Very modern heater, quite attractive look and feel, very modern.

and I like the buttons and small screen, make it looks much smarter.

I bought it last winder, it can heater up a 20 square meter room. in about 30 mins.

But it does smells in the first few usage, after that it's fine

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Ann

AnnCanberra 2600, ACT

Great heater!

Its a great heater... purchased from Myer. The heater heats up really fast and keeps the baby's room warm all night. Also, holds temperature of the room through cold nights very well. Very straight forward to use.
Only issue is... the smell when using 'maximum' - may need to be to be aired for longer than the manual recommends.

rollypolly

rollypollyAU

A quality heater. Issues with smell at first but seem to have gone after a month or so.

This is a good product which we have had no issues with apart from a strong metallic smell which lasted for 6 weeks or so. The brochure warns there will be a smell for the first few hours of operation but this lasted much longer. Anyway apart from this it has been a good heater. It heats a medium sized room. We largely leave it on over night on the low eco setting stop temp dropping too low. Apart from the smell it is a good unit.

Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224T compares to other Electric Heaters

Ange

AngeBrisbane

Warms up my living area fast

Like: Warms up my massive house fast.save for kids to touch.it warms up my ensuit very quick .
I recommend people to buy this if they have a big house.happy with it and like it
dislike:its heavy to carry and hard to slide on carpet.I wish it had handles to move around

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Feliana

FelianaPerth

Excellent oil heater!

Love this heater! It works perfect in winter and since it is an oil heater, the heat last way longer than if we use a fan heater. Our room has a bathroom so it is quite a big space but this heater works well. One thing I love is because it has a timer so we can turn it on for 1-2 hour before we go to sleep and 1-2 hour before we wake up in the morning.

It also comes with 7 years warranty.

Christy

ChristyGunnedah

Very average

This is ok if u only need to heat a tiny room, If you used it in your bathroom it would not be to bad or maybe a small nursery but its not much good to me as I dai=nt have heaters going when I go to bed and by time it heats up its time to turn it off

Date PurchasedJan 2017