MPN: TRRS1224T

Very Useful Heater

Highly recommend this heater, we purchased this product for our sons nursery as we live in a very old house with no insulation so having the digital thermostat and timer function was a need.

The matte dark grey finish is very appealing compared to your tradition white heaters.

You have the function to set it on low or high function to ensure you get the full heat functionality in colder climates. The heater heats up very quickly, it is quite warm to touch so definitely keep it out of reach of children.

The buttons are quite loud when changing or turning on so not the best idea to change the heater settings while your child sleeps.

It is as energy efficient as a thermostat heater can be.

Purchased in May 2018 at RetraVision for $148.00.

Noise Level
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Safety
Room Type Large Bedroom and Small Bedroom
SmellNo

Great heater, keeps the room nice and warm

This is a great heater, it gets warm very quickly and can keep a room at a nice temperature at a lower setting. The 2400w really kicks in and makes the room really warm. However this comes with a bigger cost on the electricity bill and being 2400w is expensive to run - and not something you'd want on all day. Probably on a few hours in the evening at most.
It also has a nice 24hr timer which is handy.

It wouldn't be ideal for a huge open space, but does the job of keeping my main living area warm on cool nights.

The retractable/tuck in feet are really hand for storage. Although the machine itself is quiet heavy to lift and move.

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer for $135.00.

Noise Level
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Room Type Living/Dining Area

Terrible

We bought this for our baby room 5 months ago. You need to use it at least 6 or 7 times in an open area, would be best to do it outside to get rid of the awful thick dusty smelling air. Only heats up small rooms.
Once finally in the baby room its makes really loud cracking sounds all night which wakes up the baby and us constantly. Randomly turns itself off. Its says its on, but you feel it and its cold and no heat is coming out of it.
Complete waste of money.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Powerful yet reliable heater

I was a bit sceptical about oil heater as some users suggested it could be slow to warm a room. Before deciding to go for one, I ensure it has enough power for my living room and the heater must be safe and reliable. After research, I went for DeLonghi for its wide range and longer warranty offered.
No regret at all after one whole winter. This oil heater would not overly dry the room so it's comfortable with it turned on even for longer duration. Power was sufficient for my living room as I have never needed to wait for the room to get warm enough. Operation was quiet too except a bit of smell when the heater was turned the first few times. I think this is normal for such high heat appliance.
Strongly recommended for those whose skin cannot take other type of heater.

Quality : 5/5
Easy of operation : 4/5 (timer could be easier to set)
Practicality : 5/5
Value for money : 5/5

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Modern heater

Very modern heater, quite attractive look and feel, very modern.

and I like the buttons and small screen, make it looks much smarter.

I bought it last winder, it can heater up a 20 square meter room. in about 30 mins.

But it does smells in the first few usage, after that it's fine

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great heater!

Its a great heater... purchased from Myer. The heater heats up really fast and keeps the baby's room warm all night. Also, holds temperature of the room through cold nights very well. Very straight forward to use.
Only issue is... the smell when using 'maximum' - may need to be to be aired for longer than the manual recommends.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

A quality heater. Issues with smell at first but seem to have gone after a month or so.

This is a good product which we have had no issues with apart from a strong metallic smell which lasted for 6 weeks or so. The brochure warns there will be a smell for the first few hours of operation but this lasted much longer. Anyway apart from this it has been a good heater. It heats a medium sized room. We largely leave it on over night on the low eco setting stop temp dropping too low. Apart from the smell it is a good unit.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Warms up my living area fast

Like: Warms up my massive house fast.save for kids to touch.it warms up my ensuit very quick .
I recommend people to buy this if they have a big house.happy with it and like it
dislike:its heavy to carry and hard to slide on carpet.I wish it had handles to move around

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Excellent oil heater!

Love this heater! It works perfect in winter and since it is an oil heater, the heat last way longer than if we use a fan heater. Our room has a bathroom so it is quite a big space but this heater works well. One thing I love is because it has a timer so we can turn it on for 1-2 hour before we go to sleep and 1-2 hour before we wake up in the morning.

It also comes with 7 years warranty.

Very average

This is ok if u only need to heat a tiny room, If you used it in your bathroom it would not be to bad or maybe a small nursery but its not much good to me as I dai=nt have heaters going when I go to bed and by time it heats up its time to turn it off

Date PurchasedJan 2017