Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash

Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash

Charlotte Brown

Charlotte BrownMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bring back the original body wash

I have been a user of the original Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash for many years. It has been an excellent product but sadly Dermalogica have decided to change the formula. I tried the new one and do not like it at all. I can’t understand why there was a need to change it. I will not be buying it again and will now look for a replacement body wash.
Very disappointed.

Bridget Jones

Bridget JonesPerth

Great for Eczema and sensitive skin

It is expensive, but not if you use if sparingly.
I have found a website that sells it at a lower price in Perth, so I can now afford to buy more of their products.
It is also cheaper if I pick it up from her.
Love, Love Love their products

Tasha

TashaSydney

Helps clear up bacne

It is literally one of the best body cleansers I have ever used. I always stray because of the price, but always go back because of the result. It is gentle, yet lathers and cleans well, doesnt strip, dry, or irritate my skin. As soon as I stop using it, back come the spots...

Body Washes & Shower Gels

Find out how Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash compares to other Body Washes & Shower Gels

honestopinion

honestopinion

pure luxury

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

The packaging is their brand, and the product is of the highest range you can get, it will set you back a bit but it is well worth it, you only need a small amount and in this case less is best, as it lathers well. If youwant to wash your skin in a gentle way without the harshness of chemicals etc this is it, dont expect a variety of smells as this one isa brand name therefore you will feel clean, helping your skin, but not using added fragrances to make it smell pretty. Definatly my choice. You cant beat it.
Top of the range Body Wash, Great for the skin.
Expensive but well worth the price.

rw2830

rw2830North Western Region, NSW

Good

I love dermalogica. However in saying that due to the price I don't use it very often. I only buy it once a year and use it sparingly. I find that although it does leave my skin feeling nice and soft I have found other products that almost compare.
Dermalogica offer such great quality stuff and this body wash is pretty awesome. It lathers well and has a lovely scent. It leaves your skin feel clean and soft.
It is very expensive but I have found a website where you can purchase this product a lot cheaper than the beauty salons where you normally can only purchase from.

connielaura

connielaura

Good

this works really well for me as i have sensitive skin, but i find it to be a little bit on the expensive side. it would be okay if i didn't live with people or i hid it away after each use by me as other people in the family or visitors seem to use it and not sparingly which does not give me the same value for money. i have found another alternative that is slightly less expensive. so verdict is it works and does what it says it will but there is a price.
works well for sensitive skin
on the expensive side

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Good

overall a great body wash but i dont think its really worth all the hype and money. It has defintily made my skin smoother and softer however i dont think it works better than any other wash on the market. Is meant to be a super wash however the soft skin is probably due to the moisturiser that it reccomends after washing,.
lovely freah scent which makes skin feel so invigorated and fresh. Cleans very well, leaves skin smooth and soft. Lovely smell left on skin during the day. Lathers up very well and very gentle on sensitive skin.
the price, reccommends to use body cream after use with is even more expensive.

starflyy

starflyy

OK

It really helps to reduce my tinea versicolour and other skin rashes I think it is because of the combination of ingredients. I wish it was more affordable it is the kind of product I can only afford sometimes which is quite a shame because it is really good for people with skin irritations.

I am not too impressed with the packaging either it is in a handy pump pack but it is a very masculine looking bottle which looks like it could be used in a hospital or old age home. I think it needs a makeover.

I wish this product was cheaper it really works.
It does not agrivate the skin.
It is really expensive.

Body Washes & Shower Gels

bunnimon

bunnimon

Bad

This was actually recommended to my partner by the GP for allergies and eczema. It certainly looks very clinical and seems to be intended as a solution to skin problems rather than as a nice product that people with skin problems would like to use. Of all of the products for sensitive skin that there are available I would sugguest that others shop around and get something that is more pleasant to use and doesn't cost a fortune.
The pump bottle is very good.
Scent is a bit earthy and not particularly nice. Way too expensive when there are equally effective alternatives.

rachels456

rachels456

I have been using this dermalogica conditioning body wash for over 5 years now and I love it I have bought the odd other product for a change but they always disappoint and I come back to Dermalogica. It has a lovely blend of essential oils which I find refreshing.

I agree with the other reviewers that it is expensive but a little goes a long way and I find the pump pack lasts a long time.

I would definately recommend this product.
The scent and makes my skin feel lovely
The price