Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dermalogica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Smell
Thanh T Chapman
Thanh T ChapmanSydney

If ever I feel like my skin is dull and congested, I pull out my trusty microfoliant to give me the facial result at home. I love this product so much I opted in for the "superfoliant" to help buff away the dead skin cells and refine my skin's natural texture. It includes both chemical and physical exfoliants in a dark charcoal form, so the scent isn't going to be pleasant, but the end results overrides this experience if you pair it with a serum or hydrating mask after. This is a holy grail product in my skin care regime.

Purchased at Mecca Cosmetica Online store for $99.

Livesarah
LivesarahBrisbane

‘Holy Grail’ of exfoliating products

I must have used this stuff for 15 years now and it’s just unbelievably good. I stopped using it for a while to save money but my skin is just so much better using it that it’s worth the ongoing expense. I’ve even tried the ‘Daily Superfoliant’, wondering if they’d finally managed to come up with a better product than the Daily Microfoliant, but it fell far short. It’s gentle, it’s not highly scented (a plus in my book, I detest overly-scented products) and it’s an incredibly effective exfoliant.

Purchased for $67.

Heather
HeatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it - A Must have

A must have product for anyone. Blend with an AHA product also and you get an ever better cleanse.
Great to keep in the shower, even if you only use once a week. Must have beauty product.
Also great combined with the Gentle Cream Exfoliant - I use both!

Titi
Titi

Nothing fantastic

This product was great when used as a sample but after buying my own it lost its effect and I told the end it’s spa all to hear that it’s still working even though that warm sensation no longer is

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

Chifufunie
ChifufunieBrisbane

Worth the money!

If you only want to use ONE Dermalogica product that you can use daily and worth every cent, it will be this cleanser. It is gentle enough to be used daily and it cleans like no tomorrow. I was hesitant at first to buy any Dermalogica product since I don't have a problematic skin (thank God) and my main concern has always been to keep my skin hydrated and moisturised. I got a sample from Pure Indulgence (thanks!) to try and I fell in love immediately! It IS expensive but hey, we live only once so make this an investment for our skin with a great return!

Gracie
Gracie

Amazing

It's wonderful, expensive but it lasts for ages.
I use it 2-3 times a week, every day would dry your skin out.
It's my favourite Dermalogica product.
Followed closely by the charcoal mask.

Nick
NickAdelaide

This product is absolutely incredible... seems expensive, but well worth the price!

I was recommended this product and given samples at David Jones when I requested advice on how to fix my horrible skin (oily and gets regular breakouts). The girls were so confident in that I would be back to buy the product, and they weren't wrong. Before the samples I was very hesitant to spend $80 on a beauty product, which as a guy is REALLY not my thing, but even after using it once it was pretty obvious this would really help my skin. After only a few days it is already looking much clearer and healthier, and I am certain that I will be using this product forever. It obviously isn't a cheap product, but it definitely worth every cent. Very impressive product!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Rachael
RachaelTaigum

The perfect everyday exfoliant

I absolutely adore this exfoliant, it's a amazing everyday exfoliant that keeps the skin hydrated and super smooth without any irritation. I use this as my morning cleanser/ exfoliant daily. They say if you use it more then 2 minutes a day it had a lightening a brightening effect. Which I have really noticed.

Gosia
Gosia

Smooth skin without over drying

This product is great. It exfoliates gently which means it does the job and leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and clean but my skin does not feel dry. I only use twice a week on average though and use the special cleansing gel on other days.

Alicia K
Alicia KSouth East Queensland, QLD

An absolute must have!

Sorearmsfromflying
SorearmsfromflyingSydney, NSW

Give this a try

I discovered this little gem about five years ago. I am 59 and nervous about daily product but this is a must-have for all ages. I use a foaming cleanser on skin that has no makeup on and then the Dermalogica microfoliant with that. I think my skin looks good for my age.

thegooseMelbourne

Use every day

I've been using Dermalogica for 10+ years on my skin, and the daily microfoliant has been a big addition. My oily skin has reduced in oiliness, and the appearance of my pores and skin has greatly improved. The microfoliant is very gentle, so able to be used every day - I would recommend without hesitation.

Bridget JonesPerth

Where to find less expensive Dermalogica

I love my Dermalogica, but it was just getting too expensive, then I found marysskincareonline.
You get great advice and free samples before even buying a product. Everything is sent Express post so you arenot waiting for weeks for it to arrive. Also get lots of free gifts. Try them, they are the best.

Love it

I love this product, i use it everyday, it took me a few washes to get used to using it properly as you only need very little water or else it gets too watery.
I had pigmentation on my face and using this product helped replenish moisture and colouring on my face.
Highly reccomend!
Reliable, smells good
Expensive

Willow.1992
Willow.1992Perth

I love this stuff, but so expensive.

This is a really good product. It's not too harsh on your skin, I think it smells really nice, and it exfoliates well. My only issue is that it is so expensive! I know you can use it daily, but I don't, because of the price I want to make it last.
Works well, smells nice