Destinia

See the Best Booking Comparison-Only Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Destinia

2.8
  • Trip Completed Yes (5) · No (5)
  • Price Accuracy
Jaclyn
JaclynCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No stars, just theft

Booked a room through destina for one night. Get to the hotel to be told there is no booking there under my name or any of the numbers this fraud company provided. So I then had to pay again to book another room. To top it off, there were like 5 other people the same day who also booked using this company who also got ripped off! Absolutely appalling. Will never use this company again and have also received some nonsense email back (after the 10 emails I sent to them, and 20 unanswered calls) saying that supposedly they are trying to fix my booking now! Nonsense, they stole my money and don’t plan on trying to refund me. Never use this company, worst experience you will ever have!

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn't even book hotel room

Received a confirmation that the room had been booked and then coincidentally, one day prior to arrival, was told there were no rooms. No ability to contact them, no reply to emails. I will have to go to my bank to provide a refund on my credit card.

Ross
Ross

Failure to provide full refund

Booked accommodation with Destinia early this year on basis that would get a full refund if cancelled before due date.
Cancelled within week of booking and months before the stipulated date but did not receive the full rebate. The excuse was that the with held amount was for insurance but I did not order insurance. Presumably Destenia take out insurance against cancellation but there is no statement to this effect on advertising accommodation or when making the booking.
Would definitely not use them again
Ross Dunstan

Awful agency

Falsely advertised the hotel room we were staying in. Had our worst hotel experience ever and then unable to even contact Destinia after, consistently fobbed off... DO NOT USE THEM

KimPerth, WA

Absolutely unethical - Don't use this travel company

Kim

Same experience, Terrible!!! NO stars if I could!!!!

Eric V.
Eric V.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

DO NOT USE THIS SITE, they do not return emails or anything. I payed for the cancellation fee&do you think i can get it

They do not return emails or anything. I payed the extra for cancellation and do you think i can get it there service is the worst I have ever come accross
DISGUSTING COMPANY

Nora
Nora

Appalling Customer Service

I have been waiting for a refund for 5 months. I have sent email after email with no reply. I wonder if these emails are even looked at?!?! I’m my opinion there is no customer service!!! I truly should not had used this organisation who has held onto my money and made no contact with me to help me resolve this matter. Be cautious when using Destinia for your future travel needs.

Booking 5076681 Avoid! Added stress in hard times for two nurses in intensive care in London. They just don’t care!

Dave.
Dave.Perth, WA

Do Not Use

I booked through Destinia, next day had a random $400 amazon purchase via Japan, Credit Card was hacked straight after I booked the hotel room hacked- Destinia used or sold my credit card details.

KPAT
KPAT

Will think twice before using Destinia

Book room using Destinia including cancellation insurance. Upon cancellation after being charged cancellation fees, was offered voucher. What kind of scam is this, I don't want voucher, just reimburse my money.

Destinia T.Destinia

Dear Kpat, have you check with our Customer Service? If you do not agree with the voucher sent, we can offer you other alternatives. Please send me your confirmation number to customerservice@destinia.com
Kindest regards

Lady RexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid them!!

Booked a stay in Adelaide for start of October and receive through confirmation stay is late October??? What?? How is this even possible?
Cannot reach by phone and have sent 4 emails, no response.
No other option but to go to my bank and dispute claim and chase funds that way.
Not cool, not good and would suggest finding somewhere more reputable.

Destinia T.Destinia

Misleading advertising of prices, overcharging and disclaiming

Price Accuracy
A_Gu
A_Gu

Really happy

I was sceptical just after making the booking as I read some of the reviews. However called the hotel day after and accommodation all booked! Great price and good easy website to use!!

Destinia T.Destinia

Thank you very much for your kind review, Leesy. We work to offer an easy website and with the best prices! We hope that you continue to choose Destinia for your future reservations.
Kindest regards!
Virginia

Easy and great prices

I had looked at many hotel booking services on line and Destinia was the cheapest by far.
It was so easy to use and i received an instant confirmation.
So easy to use! Thank you.

Destinia T.Destinia

Dear Debbie, thank you very much for your kind review! We hope that you continue to choose Destinia for your future reservations.
Wishing you safe and happy travels.
Virginia

An excellent and quick service. I was very happy with the instant hotel availability given, and the excellent daily price found for me.
I am truly very happy. I recommend
Destinia.

Destinia T.Destinia

Dear Nye, thank you very much for your kind review! We hope that you continue to choose Destinia for your future reservations.
Wishing you safe and happy travels.