3.1

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (5)
  • Price Accuracy

KimPerth, WA

Absolutely unethical - Don't use this travel company

Kim

Same experience, Terrible!!! NO stars if I could!!!!

Eric V.

Eric V.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

DO NOT USE THIS SITE, they do not return emails or anything. I payed for the cancellation fee&do you think i can get it

They do not return emails or anything. I payed the extra for cancellation and do you think i can get it there service is the worst I have ever come accross
DISGUSTING COMPANY

Nora

Nora

Appalling Customer Service

I have been waiting for a refund for 5 months. I have sent email after email with no reply. I wonder if these emails are even looked at?!?! I’m my opinion there is no customer service!!! I truly should not had used this organisation who has held onto my money and made no contact with me to help me resolve this matter. Be cautious when using Destinia for your future travel needs.

Find out how Destinia compares to other Booking Comparison-Only Services

Booking 5076681 Avoid! Added stress in hard times for two nurses in intensive care in London. They just don’t care!

Dave.

Dave.Perth, WA

Do Not Use

I booked through Destinia, next day had a random $400 amazon purchase via Japan, Credit Card was hacked straight after I booked the hotel room hacked- Destinia used or sold my credit card details.

KPAT

KPAT

Will think twice before using Destinia

Book room using Destinia including cancellation insurance. Upon cancellation after being charged cancellation fees, was offered voucher. What kind of scam is this, I don't want voucher, just reimburse my money.

Destinia T.Destinia

Dear Kpat, have you check with our Customer Service? If you do not agree with the voucher sent, we can offer you other alternatives. Please send me your confirmation number to customerservice@destinia.com
Kindest regards

Lady RexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid them!!

Booked a stay in Adelaide for start of October and receive through confirmation stay is late October??? What?? How is this even possible?
Cannot reach by phone and have sent 4 emails, no response.
No other option but to go to my bank and dispute claim and chase funds that way.
Not cool, not good and would suggest finding somewhere more reputable.

Destinia T.Destinia

Misleading advertising of prices, overcharging and disclaiming

Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Flights
A_Gu
A_Gu

Really happy

I was sceptical just after making the booking as I read some of the reviews. However called the hotel day after and accommodation all booked! Great price and good easy website to use!!

Destinia T.Destinia

Thank you very much for your kind review, Leesy. We work to offer an easy website and with the best prices! We hope that you continue to choose Destinia for your future reservations.
Kindest regards!

Easy and great prices

I had looked at many hotel booking services on line and Destinia was the cheapest by far.
It was so easy to use and i received an instant confirmation.
So easy to use! Thank you.

Destinia T.Destinia

Dear Debbie, thank you very much for your kind review! We hope that you continue to choose Destinia for your future reservations.
Virginia

An excellent and quick service. I was very happy with the instant hotel availability given, and the excellent daily price found for me.
I am truly very happy. I recommend
Destinia.

Destinia T.Destinia

Dear Nye, thank you very much for your kind review! We hope that you continue to choose Destinia for your future reservations.

Be aware

The allegedly reserved apartment in Mallorca was not provided despite a binding reservation and immediate payment. We were accommodated in a remote hotel and could reach our Surfbase only with considerable effort and additional cost! We were not informed about the change despite a substantial advance booking and stood at night on the spot with the option to stay on the street or accept the other hotel. So beware! The hotel choice can end in a roulette and is justified with "Upgrade". The new hotel was ok, but not near our surfbase and therefore caused considerable transport costs. We are now in a legal dispute with Destinia.

Alain

Alain

Singapore trip

Booked on line nice and easy booked a hotel in Singapore no problems at all I would definitely use them again

Destinia T.Destinia

Hi Alain! thank you very much for your nice review. We're glad you chose us for your hotel in Singapore!
We hope that you continue to choose Destinia for your future reservations.

This is a great site

I booked online. It was a quick and easy process at the last minute and cheaper than every other site I had seen

Easy booking & great prices

Booked a few nights at The Golden Nugget in Las Vegas, Destinia offered great prices which was perfect for me as I travelled solo! My reservation was booked online with no problems and on arrival to the hotel my room was upgraded. All details were sent through email to confirm my booking and my stay was enjoyable and stress free due to the ease of the booking process.

Destinia T.Destinia

Thank you so much for your kind review of Destinia, Mikaela.

Destinia T.Destinia

Thank you so much for your kind review of Destinia, Mikaela.

Great rates, great service

I booked accommodation in Phuket Thailand.
I booked online, but also spoke to a representative from Destinia as well.
I haven't needed to adjust or cancel booking.
I would definitely recommend this sight.

Destinia T.Destinia

Dear Rob, thank you very much for your kind review of Destinia! We're happy to have been of assistance and hope to see you back in your next travel!
Destinia

Great service - love the allocation of personal account manager to each booking

Booked a resort trip to the Four Seasons in Marrakech - not only did Destinia have the best rate, but pay later option made it easy to manage budget. Definitely recommend!

Destinia T.Destinia

Dear Julian, Thank you so much for your kind review of Destinia. We hope that you continue to choose Destinia for your future reservations.

Seamless Bitcoin Purchase

Aslong as you're set up with one of their compatible wallets, I had to setup a Bitpay wallet. The whole process was smooth, painless and prices are rather competitive compared to other Bitcoin accepting sites.
I double checked with my airline after receiving my itinerary, (after reading one particular bad review) and everything is sweet. A practice that I will get into everytime from now.

Dear Dan,

Temmy

TemmyLiverpool

Excellent !

Great hotel in a great location. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Only stayed for fours night but I wish it could have been longer. Now if only the London weather could had been better...
No problems with the booking on the Destinia - the price was the best I found and I will try them again

Dear Temmy,
Thank you so much for your kind review of Destinia. We are very glad to have been of assistance and hope that you continue to choose Destinia for your future reservations. Wishing you safe and happy travels.