4Devanti Mini Portable Washing Machine

3.7

Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love Devanti twin tub

Best twin tub washes good size loads and spins so great . Not noisy at all. Recommend it to everyone . Have had 3 companion they are truly not even able to wash more than a tea towel much less spin it . Until I saw a Devanti work , live in a van and I wash lots of loads done at least 100
And love it Show details ·  1
Rod
RodNewlands Arm36 posts

Motorhome lightweight washer Dev 4.6

Devanti 4.6 kg is fit for my purpose - a machine to fit in a motorhome locker and used to wash a few items when away from home. I made a tap fitting with a valve for filling from a normal hose and threw the supplied flimsy hose away. I'll probably make a longer drain hose or just put the end of the supplied hose in a length of normal hose pipe. If it needs a seal anywhere I'll make one. It's super light weight, thank god and spinning is better than hand wringing imho. Better than a bucket, washes well and only cost $100 delivered. Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieSydney24 posts

Noise Level

RUBBISH

I bought the 5 kg machine, and it only lasted 5 months, it won't start and looks like the motor has gone. It also set off my safety switch and turned off my electricity because of the fault. These are gravity drainage, so you need to drain to the ground. I bought it off Catch and the seller is Australian Deals. I would not recommend either of them, such a pain trying to get a refund and get this faulty machine picked up. Stay clear from both ! I will be taking this further, If they keep stuffing me around Show details
Neil
Neil8 posts

Gr8 washing machine, ordinary spun cycle

Just unpacked new machine. It is a geeat washing machine but spin cycle very ordinary. Even just half filling spin basket they still come.out wet. Hand wringing far more effective, even tho we aren't very strong Show details ·  1
Tammy W
Tammy WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA11 posts

Not good

Doesn't spin well still wet after spinning the portable washing machine is so small Show details
Laurie
Laurie

Great little washer

Washing works great ,spin dry useless, wringing by hand is better Show details ·  1
Louisensw125 posts

Good washer but spin drying very ordinary

Washes well but even my arthritic hands can wring the clothes drier than what the spin dryer does. Twin tub versions seem to be more suitable for spinning clothes dry. However if wet clothes don't bother you and space is more a priority then it's good. Show details
dmb
dmb20 posts
Oliver Smith
Oliver SmithSydney, NSW

Just as I thought. Perfect!!

I recently purchased the 4.6KG Mini Portable Washing Machine and have been using it for a few weeks now. I decided to buy this machine because I live in a small apartment and don't have space for a full-sized washing machine. Show reply
bailey S.
bailey S.Central Queensland, QLD4 posts

This has got to by after my washing machine packed up

I own an on-site caravan, I am also a long distance truck driver, this little washing machine is very handy, I can take it anywhere, its also perfect if you have just a small wash to do. Show reply

Louisa S.

I have just purchased the Devanti 4.6kg washing machine. I washed a small load, which washed brilliantly, then placed 1 or 2 items of clothing, depending on size into the spin basket. This worked for 4 times, but on the last spin, it stopped just before the spin timer had finished. Would the motor have over heated and should I leave it for 10 to 15 minutes before trying again?

Louisa S.

Thanks. I did notice a smell during the last spin. After posting this, I turned the spin cycle back on after it had rested for 15 minutes and it worked fine. I think you can only use the spin 3 or 4 times before the motor seems to overheat.

CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines