Difflam Lozenges Honey and Lemon Sugar Free

2.7

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy Jan

Terrible

I bought the Lemon/Lime flavour. At lease that's what it said the flavour was. I've ever tasted anything like it before, they taste awful! The anaesthetic works on the tongue only, not on the throat. So you end up with a numb tongue and a disgusting taste in your mouth.

Purchased in June 2020.

Taste
Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect
Tash

TashDarling Downs, QLD

Everyone should have these in there home

After reading the reviews on here and people writing "they wouldn't buy again" or "waste of money" etc etc I don't know why. I've had a bad case of the Flu for 4 days and my throat has been killing me. I have been sucking on Strepsils for 2.5 days and they've done nothing. My husband brought Difflam Plus today and after sucking on one I was able to enjoy a drink and go to sleep without pain in my throat.

Purchased in July 2019 at Local Pharmacy.

Taste
Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement

Eugh

This has such a bad aftertaste. I can't even drink water afterwards because it's so bad. No, no, no, no, no. It's just awful and it tastes like the worst thing, and water doesn't get rid of it.

Throat & Cough Medicines

Find out how Difflam Lozenges Honey and Lemon Sugar Free compares to other Throat & Cough Medicines

Diesel

DieselPerth

Ineffective!

This brand used to be my go to for sore throats, 10 years ago or so. In the past 4-5 years they changed the formula and it is just a lollies with no effects. Bought the most expensive one with +anaesthetic, but it doesn't even numb the pain!
Don't buy!

This is bad, I can live without it!

Difflam Lozenges Honey and Lemon are not effective. They numb your mouth but are useless for throats. Don't buy this, its a waste of money! They also taste disgusting and cause diarrhea.

Wombat3

Wombat3Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I'd bought this a week ago!

After a week with a painful mouth ulcer (who says wombats don't get mouth ulcers?) a web search on causes and cures led me to a Wikipedia article on Benzydamine and Difflam.

The pain had begun to ease this morning which is good. But after sucking on a Difflam lozenge for a while the pain eased further and I was able to play saxophone for 15 minutes without pain - though the reed didn't directly touch on the ulcer.

It had been so long since I'd had one of these painful ulcers and I'd forgotten all about Difflam. I won't forget next time.
Eased pain (moderately) very quickly. Tasted good.
No complaints.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

This is an effective throat lozenge which I have used to help me when I had severe cough and throat pain. It is sugar free which doesnt make me feel guilty when I use it. It is very light tasting, so isnt too strong at all. It also doesnt burn my tastebuds like some other lozenges do, so I can use it without that horrid lozenge aftertaste. I dont know how well it works to really get rid of a cough or cold, but it does soothe and does sooth my cough. Overall, this is my trusted lozenge to use when I have a cough or cold.
This is one of the best throat lozenges I have used. And its sugar free, which is great!
Like some of the bigger brands of lozenges, this one is a bit expensive, but can be found cheaper at the chemists sometimes.

massi
massi

I try it every day,my tongue feel numb after using that,I not sure it's helpful yet...