Difrax Breast Pump

• Feeding Methods
Alanna hazledine

Alanna hazledineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect when working

Loved this breast pump for when I had to pump while working. I was able to tuck into my bra and use both my hands to do things while pumping. Downside is lots of parts to clean & the battery did die out after a few weeks. It was replaced under warranty.

Purchased in April 2017 at Baby Bunting.

Noise Level
Portability
Suction
Comfort
Usage Frequency Long-term
Milk Expressing FrequencyFrequently (more than once a day)
Feeding Methods Baby Formula
Queenslandermum

QueenslandermumNorth Queensland, QLD

What a wonderful breast pump

In my experience this breast pump is completely underrated in Australia, I had never heard of it until I was looking around baby buntings one day. I originally had a medela but had a few issues and swapped to the Dilfrax when bubs was 4 months old, I wish I had it from the start! It has a very trendy design, requires no handling once attached and is way quieter than my previous pump. Love this brand, love the bottles and love the pump. If you are umming and ahhing on which pump to purchase, definitely this one (I had a closer to nature with my first child) Definitely a thumbs up from me, it does not dissapoint.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$280.00.

Noise Level
Portability
Suction
Comfort
Usage Frequency Short-term
Milk Expressing FrequencyOccasionally (once a day or less)
Feeding Methods Breastfeeding
Bambilaboo

BambilabooSydney

Innovative and one of a kind

The Difrax breast pump alllws me to express anywhere, at work, lunch and with friends without having to leave to another room. It’s discrete and low noise and has various settings to suit my needs.

Manual Breast Pumps