3Unimom Mezzo Manual Breast Pump

80%10%10%

Mika
Mika

Poor suction

I bought this manual breast pump from the sleepstore for the convenience of being able to use it when I’m at work/away from home. Unfortunately, the suction was poor and I could only extract a few drops, despite my breasts feeling full. I am back to using my Avent single breast pump. I think I’ll stick to a electric breast pump, better suction, more efficient and greater yield.

Unimom
Unimom   DM
NicoleAdelaide5 posts

My nipples didn't like it

I haven't tried any other manual breast pumps but I found this one was really aggressive on my nipples. I stopped using it and used a tommee tippee miomee electric pump with soft cups which was much gentler. I also found sometimes the suction would stop for no visible reason and I would have to take it apart and put it back together to fix it which was annoying.

Unimom
Unimom   DM
Melissa Bradley
Melissa BradleySydney7 posts

great product for small cost

I had the closer to nature electric pump which I thought was ok till the silicone seal broke and I couldn't get just that part so $200 gone. I read reviews on manual pumps to save on costs as this is my last baby and I'll only need it for a few more months. This pump had good reviews, so I took the plunge and purchased it with great delight.I can pump 150ml from both breasts in 15mins which took me half an hour with my other pump. It's super easy to clean and to use.

My only criticism is that my nipples seem to be a little small so I need to position them right to have maximum milk come out. But the benefits definitely outweigh the negatives

Show 2 replies

Helen Morris
Helen MorrisSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Love the simplicity and efficiency

Hi Girls.......You re going to love the Unimom Mezzo. As a Lactation Consultant, I Couldn't recommend it more highly, for simple and easy 'transfer' of milk from your Breast to bottle for storage purposes, purchase the extra bottles too, or to relieve a very full Breast before feeding. It has simple yet high quality mechanisms and from working with many pumps in the Market, considering cost, efficiency and ease of cleaning, I would rate it No 1

Great service, when we received the pump the next day via parcel post.

Show 3 replies

fbaz5458
fbaz54582 posts

Great reliable pump and VERY affordable

This pump is so easy to use and assemble, its BPA free and most importantly its doesn't hurt!!!. the handle is easy to grip and does not slip from your hand. I did my research on this before buying and it did not disappoint. I only needed to express casually so this manual breast pump was a great option for me and i was surprised at how cheap it was compared to other brands on the market which are not as good.
cheap, does not hurt, easy to clean and sterilise, portable
nothing its perfect
Froggy
FroggyCanberra

Simple and meet my needs

Simple to use and assemble. Its comfortable to express and no pain. Good price and not too expensive. Transitioning baby from breastmilk to formula, just need to express a little into bottle to get baby to start drinking from bottle, meet my needs so far. Recommended not to pump more than 15 min at one time but i find if need to express/drain more milk it will take longer than 15 min.

Perfect!

After doing the research I decided to go with the Mezzo based on its price. Compared to other brands the value for money is amazing. Is easy to assemble, and for me works brilliantly. I'm pumping only twice a day, but each time am getting significant amounts, even after a feed.

Am so glad s decided to go with this pump, wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Unimom again.
Price, reliable

Katrina Anaussiemumsdiar
Katrina AnaussiemumsdiarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Lisa W
Lisa W

Great Value

I struggled with this pump at first, it seemed as thought the suction wasn't strong enough but I moved it around and eventually it was working great. I couldn't believe how much milk I could get, it was easy and painless. I didnt use it for a couple of weeks and I'm having the same problem again with not being able to get anything out. So I find it a bit fussy with placement. I honestly checked over everything, its all attached properly. I never had this problem with my previous breast pump. Its defiantly not a milk supply issue either. With that said I am pretty happy with it. The quality is good for the price. I did buy it on sale for $30, I would pay that again but not full price which is $50.

Monks