5Philips Avent Comfort Manual

Amit W.
Amit W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive SCF330/11

Kust perfect for traveling

My partner used this pump on regular basis when were traveling, its easy to use and really compact which is just amazing, not as fast as the electric one but still works great. Show details
Suction
April S.
April S.4 posts
  SCF330/20

It does the job if you can't afford an electric pump

When my ds was a baby I used the pump quite a bit as my boobs were not being drained properly it is comfortable enough to use and I was able to express enough to store milk in the freezer however my little one wouldn't take any bottles. Overall I reccomend the pump as it's cheaper then an electric and it does the same job probably a little more time consuming and effort need to be applied. Easy to clean. Show details ·  1
Portability
Noise Level
Melinda
Melinda3 posts
  SCF330/11

just OK

not very recommended if you need to pump out a big volume or frequently, it will not give you what you expected but only very sore hands. choose the electronic one, it is more expensive but also more effective. Show details
RjTweetz
RjTweetzSydney8 posts
  Verified SCF330/20

Good for occasional use

This breast pump is good if you are not expressing multiple times a day. I prefer manual over electric as I can do at my own pace and is not expensive. But too much of manual expressing is so tiring. It is portable. Mine had a squeaky noise each time I press which makes it difficult to use in the room when baby sleeps.

Ct90
Ct90AU4 posts

Great pump

I loved my manual great pump. Easy to use and easy to clean. I didn't need to use often-but on the occasions I did it was great. Was comfortable and reasonably priced. I would recommend to get a electric pump for anyone wanting to do it more than weekly but I managed with this one.

liz
lizBrisbane8 posts

Hard to work out

Bought it for my daughter for her first baby in May. Took us a while to work it out as we took the plug out thinking the milk would not get through. Once we worked it out she was able to express without much trouble. She said it felt soft and not uncomfortable. I will be buying another one soon as other daughter is having a baby

Sally Zhang
Sally ZhangSydney4 posts

just OK

bought two years ago, only used a few times. first two or three times was ok to use, although couldn't get as much milk out as the electric pump l used when l was at hospital, but still was quite acceptable. but after using it for few times l found it getting harder and harder to pump milk out, so l ended up buying another electric one and it was mch much better and much much more convenient. not recommend

Alie
AlieAustralia6 posts

I like it

This worked well for me. Comfortable and got a decent amount out. It did squeak though. I think to get a good amount out you have to trigger a let down. Also i removed the comfort pad. Good price and good packaging too. I would recommend it for using it on the go, its not meant for full time use.

Sharmin
SharminSydney13 posts

Absolutely useless!!!!

I don't know if my pump is faulty or it's just has been designed to not work and waste my time. It squeaks a lot, can get some flow and it stops. I have to take it away and replace it again and again and again and have to do this all the time. It seems there is a problem with its suction. After 40 mins if I'm lucky I can get 40 ml from both breasts. I can get more milk if I use my hand only!!!

I heard from one of my friend she had the same problem and couldn't use it at all.

The only good thing about this pump is it's easy to clean.

Would you please stop making and selling these useless pumps!!!

Nita
NitaSydney9 posts
  SCF330/20

Easy to use, tricky to clean

I found this pump very time intensive to use for both pumping and cleaning. A fair few pieces to take apart and clean between each use took up time I needed with a newborn. I used this one for for three months before switching. The pump itself functions pretty much as expected - you have to pump it constantly to maintain flow and make sure the seal around your breast stays in place. A little awkward to hold after a while and make my arm sore. Not bad for a manual pump but has absolutely nothing on an electric one.

Ash
Ash5 posts
  SCF330/20

Great product gets the job done

This products works really well gets the job done. Typically I need to pump for about 30 mins and then my nipples will hurt or my hand starts to hurt from pumping. The brand is really good if I had the money I would have brought their electric version. It’s really quick and easy to clean and fast to set up and go. I will keep using it until no longer needed because it’s simple and easy to use.

muskie
muskieBrisbane6 posts

Hard on hand

It is easy to use but hands got tired after a few pump, easy to clean. Would recommend it to infrequent user but not regular user. Price is little bit to high. I can use hands to pump almost have the same amount as this manual pump. Overall it is not a bad product.

RozLily
RozLily5 posts
  SCF330/20

This product helps us to save so much more time and energy

It is easy to use and clean. I got it because I have to work sometimes and my husband can just warm the milk to feed our baby. Awesome product. Highly recommended if you prefer breast feeding. Very easy to use for ny husband too. Like it is lot. Thanks.

Maryam W
Maryam WSorrento6 posts

Very useful and recommended

Have used this pump for both my daughters. Very easy to assemble and clean. It does make a squeeky sound that disturbs hubby at nights and is time consuming but that is just like any other manual pump. Overall I think it does its job well and I would surely recommend it

Sonny
SonnyAU6 posts
  SCF330/20

So frustrating and not effective at all!

I purchased this to have on the go when out of the house. I spent a total of five minutes trying to find a way to make it work without feeling like it was ripping my nipples off. No one should fear for the safety of their nipples when using a breastpump. Never again!