Haakaa Silicone

Haakaa Silicone

See the Best Manual Breast Pumps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Haakaa? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Portability
  • Suction
  • Comfort

Chloe
ChloeHunter Region, NSW

Dissapointed

I was really looking forward to my haakaa as i was over wasting milk. And in fac tg its great in the aspect that its not going to A breast pad. But i specifically bought the gen 3 for extra suction just to have it come off as soon as going on! Its horrible. I spend so nuch time trying to get it to stick on i lose half of my let down anyways! Not to mention that if ita tilted slightly it spills everywhere! Im so disappointed i wasted so much money on it

Purchased in February 2021 at Haakaa for $50.00.

Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.Victoria

Probably the best baby related product

Purchased in June 2020.

Flik P.
Flik P.Central Queensland, QLD

Daughter loves it

Anything that came make a new mum's life easier deserves a top review. This product is exactly as it is described and shipping was fast! I ordered it the week before my granddaughter was born and it arrived while she was in hospital. Thank you

Purchased in June 2020 for $50.00.

Maria B.
Maria B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING!

So easy to use I could just go on and on about this product! I use it at least every morning while bubs is feeding on the other side, it's hands free and so comfortable! Simply amazing, I wish I knew about it earlier!

Purchased in April 2020 for $23.00.

k d.
k d.Sydney, NSW

Can’t live without it

Honestly the best thing I bought for breast feeding. I stopped using my $300 medela straight away as this pumped so much milk for me I needed nothing else!! I recommend this to all my pregnant friends and everyone says it’s a game changer

Purchased in October 2019 for $30.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Sarah P.
Sarah P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Convenient, portable & easy to keep clean.

What I loved about my Haakaa was it wasn't such a huge process to clean it. I initially started off using a hospital grade pump which just felt like another chore as a first time mum. I hated pumping so I didn't do it. Then a friend of mine told me how awesome this product was and you just attach it to the other side whilst you are breastfeeding! I couldn't believe how much milk it was catching and I could do it all at the same time! One less thing for me to have to worry about. The only issue was I didn't find it easy to express with this when not breastfeeding so when my little one was a bit older and I got some spare time back I started using the hospital grade pump again for 10 minutes a day.

Purchased in September 2019 at Milkbar Breastpumps for $50.85.

Melisa
MelisaSydney, NSW

Better than Spectra for me

Love my haakaa because
- pumps three times as much (140mls) as spectra in 24hrs
- able to use passively while breastfeeding
- can sleep instead of pumping with spectra
- fits my B cups/petite frame easily

Purchased in March 2020 for $50.00.

Caused mastitis?!

Purchased in March 2020.

K W.
K W.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant

This pump has been really great. Easy and comfortable to use, portable so great for travel and really effective...I’m able to pump more than with my electric pump and much quicker and easier. Very easy to wash and sterilise also.

Purchased in January 2020.

caseyJ
caseyJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love this! Very convenient!

I brought the second gen that comes with a lid and a suction part in the bottom for spillage. This has been a lifesaver! I've recently been building up a stash for when I return to work. This has also given me relief when I've woken up with engorgement resulting in 150mls as picture below! I can't rave about this enough!

Purchased in January 2020 for $45.00.

Aishwarya M.
Aishwarya M.Sydney, NSW

Perfect manual breast pump

This is the best pump. Period.

The price, the ease of use... awesome is the word.
I use it for expressing or just catch my letdowns. Works like magic.
The product itself doesn’t come with a cover - you have to buy it separately but that’s not an issue.

Purchased in September 2019 at Amazon for $30.00.

Nikki S.
Nikki S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No brainer. Such a time saver.

Somebody gave this to me and it’s the best. Just pop in on while you’re feeding the other side and it collects the leakage but also pumps for you building up some handy little milk storage.

Trista
TristaIllawarra, NSW

Must have!

This product saved my milk supply. It is so handy and efficient. It is great to have attached to the other breast while you feed from one. Used it a lot to help clear blocked ducts without causing over supply issues.

Purchased in July 2019.

Halina
HalinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing! Even at 9 months post partum

Purchased and used for the first time when my baby was 9 months old. Obviously breastfeeding is well established now and I don’t find I leak very much but wanting to try my baby more regularly with a bottle (which she currently won’t take) before returning to work soon.
Expressing after feeds is annoying and time consuming, so thought I’d give this a go to try and steadily build up as stash of breastmilk. Well I’ve used it twice today already, it’s so easy to just grab and pop on whilst feeding from the other side, and rinses quickly sfterwards. Very happy to easily get 30mls without any effort, I thought maybe I’d only get a dribble! Very pleased with my purchase, should easily have a bottle by the end of the day.

Purchased in September 2019 at Amazon for $20.00.

Sarah
Sarah

Easy and worth trying before pumping

Purchased at Amazon for $18.00.

Read more reviews - page 2