HaaKaa Silicone

HaaKaa Silicone

See the Best Manual Breast Pumps in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Halina

HalinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing! Even at 9 months post partum

Purchased and used for the first time when my baby was 9 months old. Obviously breastfeeding is well established now and I don’t find I leak very much but wanting to try my baby more regularly with a bottle (which she currently won’t take) before returning to work soon.
Expressing after feeds is annoying and time consuming, so thought I’d give this a go to try and steadily build up as stash of breastmilk. Well I’ve used it twice today already, it’s so easy to just grab and pop on whilst feeding from the other side, and rinses quickly sfterwards. Very happy to easily get 30mls without any effort, I thought maybe I’d only get a dribble! Very pleased with my purchase, should easily have a bottle by the end of the day.

Purchased in September 2019 at Amazon for $20.00.

Sarah

Sarah

Easy and worth trying before pumping

Purchased at Amazon for $18.00.

lishylee

lishylee

Fantastic product!

This is a great pump to use. It’s so easy. I can usually get a decent amount every time I use it. At first when bub was little I would use it on the side I wasn’t nursing on. Now if I pump I can still use it on the opposite side and it gets a decent amount which makes pumping quicker when needed. Well worth the purchase. Would be great for someone who wants to create a freezer stash but dislikes the idea of pumping with an electric pump. A tip I learnt was to fold the flange back and squeeze haakaa and then attach it, that way it will not fall off.

Purchased in September 2018 at Be Calm Baby for $40.00.

Marta Enigmamachine

Marta EnigmamachineSydney, NSW

very good product

Haakaa silicone milk catcher. This product is for women with a lot of supply, but also for ladies who just need t catch that extra overflow form second breast!
I would use it while breastfeeding both of my kids - breastfeeding on one breast and HAAKAA on the other!
I love the HAAKAA with the stand and the lid!
I recommend to every single MAMA to be, if they are planning to breastfeed for long time!

Purchased in November 2016 for $29.00.

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works a dream to save milk

I was originally pumping but was desperate to save breast milk incase we needed it so started using a haaka on the opposite side I was breast feeding on. Wasn’t a huge fan at first but now that I have the hang of breast feeding and can rest baby on a pillow and have free hands, I can support the haaka without worrying it will fall off. I use it a few times enough and end up with enough to store for a bottle if needed (or freeze for future use).

Purchased in February 2019 for $25.00.

Kate N

Kate NPerth, WA

Convenient and so easy to use

I have been using the Haakaa as an alternative to my electric pump. It’s so easy to use. One thing that I’ve learnt to help the let down faster is by getting your baby to feed a small amount on the side you express then apply the Haakaa. I used it when travelling when I was full. It also goes in dishwasher!!

Purchased in June 2018.

Feeding Methods Baby Formula

Amanda

AmandaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Average

The easiest breast pump I have ever used but I feel like if you don’t have a good let down or good supply it doesn’t work. Would still recommend to give it a go

Purchased in February 2019 at Amazon for $30.00.

Feeding Methods Baby Formula

swhit

swhitbne

Better than an electric pump

I used to use this to just catch let down, now I am using it to assist hand pumping. I had limited luck with electric pumps and hated all the cleaning.
Only concern is the local milk bank won't accept milk expressed this way as they have had a very high contamination rate. Just be careful with cleaning etc.

Loryn

LorynThe Entrance

Love, love , love my Haakaa!

I am so in love with my Haakaa silicone breast pump! It suction’s to the breast and catches the let down while feeding my daughter on the other side or I have used it to relieve pressure from engorged breasts.
I love my Haakaa so much that I bought a second one.

Keira

KeiraSHEA-OAK LOG

Easy pump

This thing is a miracle! I just had my baby 4 days ago but noticed I was leaking some while nursing her on the other side. Just suctioned this on and continued nursing and I had caught over an ounce just in the time baby girl was nursing other side! Helps collect without having to pump, and that’s worth it for me alone!

Eve

EveCASSOWARY

Love this thing!

When I first got this, I was afraid my baby would kick it off while he was nursing. But if you have the placement right, the suction is great, so it’s really hard to get knocked off. I usually can get 2-3 Oz while using this. Just be careful when taking this off or setting it down, since this doesn’t have the stopper, it could easily be spilled. I’ve knocked mine over once, and it’s so sad when you lose a whole sessions worth! I’m much more careful now with it.

Gem

GemNewcastle

Better than electric pump

Haakaa is amazing! It seriously gets more than my medela and in half the time. Its effortless and discreet with no funny noises. I use my haakaa at work and have been for the past 9 months, being silicone it is very portable and discreet in my handbag or my back pocket.

Clare 	Nicholas

Clare NicholasEAST KILLARA

Very happy lactation!

Luther

LutherLAKE MANCHESTER

It's very comfortable to use.

Awesome and so easy

I put it on the opposite side I am nursing from and it catches the let down and is so easy to use. I can put it on one handed very easily, and usually get about 90 mil in ten minutes from one side! And its so easy to clean! I am in love lol

JonahsMummy

JonahsMummyGold Coast

Perfect for mum's with oversupply! Or sore Nipples

Lildia

LildiaAU

Great for engorment

Quick to deliver, got this product soon after my little girl was born and managed to collect so much milk that leaked out the opposite side from where I was feeding my girl.

It amazingly stayed on and almost could hand pump from the device too!

I only ended up using this for the first 2-3months. After that my breast milk regulated and I did not need it anymore. Great for first time mums wanting multiple kids maybe? Not sure about mums with their last planned child.

JVN

JVNPerth

Can't live without this. Best purchase.

Don't bother buying an expensive pump unless exclusively breast feeding. Thos was one of them late night purchases at 2am and now is my most used baby product. I have collected over 7 litres of milk and havent used my Medela swing since i bought this. I buy it for all my pregnant friends and they love it too!
I dont "leak" and it still catches alot of milk. I am now 7 months post partum and only use for the first feed in the morning and catch anywhere between 40-80mls however at one stage, i was easily collecting 200mls throughout the day! Honestly buy this product :)!

Laura

LauraMelbourne

So fantastic for catching let down!

If you have a let down on your other breast while feeding, this product is for you! I have saved litres of milk from soaking into breastpads with this producy and have been able to get a good supply of spare milk in the fridge/freezer. Easy to use and clean and not expensive for what it is. Love it!

Bon

BonIllawarra, NSW

Great simple pump.

This pump is easy to use and even easier to maintain. Great pump for catching all the goodness of letdown on the side you're not feeding. Love the handy suction base to prevent spillage when you put it down. Not painful to attach either- gentle on nipples which is an essential.