Haakaa Silicone

Haakaa Silicone

See the Best Manual Breast Pumps in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Haakaa? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Portability
  • Suction
  • Comfort

Natasha1991
Natasha1991Perth, WA

Best option for Mums with Newborns-without the hassle of electric pumps and complicated contraptions!

I am a Mum to my second child and had a lot of difficulty breastfeeding my first due to supply issues. The haaka has given me a highly convenient product to catch my let-down on my alternate breast when breast feeding. This helps increase supply by emptying the breast further after feeding, and prevents wastage, also I put every little bit I catch in a milk bag which has started my “stash”. I wash it with soap and hot water and let it dry in the sun. Much easier to clean than complicated breast pumps!!
Great for preventing engorgement and blocked ducts also.

I don’t normally write reviews, but if I can help other mums with previous issues build their confidence in breastfeeding their second or third-please!! use this product!

Purchased in for $20.

Lisa
LisaIllawarra, NSW

The best item ever

- Comfortable to wear - Hardly noticeable
- Would use it mainly in the morning as this is when i would collect the most let down
- Super satisfied with the item and the amount of milk it lets me save.
These silicone breast pumps are the best and save soo much time pumping for your freezer stash by collecting the let down. I got mine along with the Haakaa reusable storage bags.

Purchased in at kids and cubs for $27.

Isabelle
Isabelle

Haakaa gen 3 - AMAZING

If I had my time again this is the only form of a pump I would have bought. I love the silicone breast pump on its own but the gen 3 comes with a bottle attachment and it's fantastic and so easy. Will be purchasing another

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Bottle review

Not a review for the breast pump for for their bottles. Do not buy their bottles if you use thickener in your little ones formula as the holes on the teat do not allow anything to come out, or only 1 hole will allow a flow. I realised this at 3am when the little fella was going off like a bat out of hell.

Chloe
ChloeHunter Region, NSW

Dissapointed

I was really looking forward to my haakaa as i was over wasting milk. And in fac tg its great in the aspect that its not going to A breast pad. But i specifically bought the gen 3 for extra suction just to have it come off as soon as going on! Its horrible. I spend so nuch time trying to get it to stick on i lose half of my let down anyways! Not to mention that if ita tilted slightly it spills everywhere! Im so disappointed i wasted so much money on it

Purchased in at Haakaa for $50.

Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.Victoria

Probably the best baby related product

Flik P.
Flik P.Central Queensland, QLD

Daughter loves it

Anything that came make a new mum's life easier deserves a top review. This product is exactly as it is described and shipping was fast! I ordered it the week before my granddaughter was born and it arrived while she was in hospital. Thank you

Purchased in for $50.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Maria B.
Maria B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING!

So easy to use I could just go on and on about this product! I use it at least every morning while bubs is feeding on the other side, it's hands free and so comfortable! Simply amazing, I wish I knew about it earlier!

Purchased in for $23.

k d.
k d.Sydney, NSW

Can’t live without it

Honestly the best thing I bought for breast feeding. I stopped using my $300 medela straight away as this pumped so much milk for me I needed nothing else!! I recommend this to all my pregnant friends and everyone says it’s a game changer

Purchased in for $30.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Convenient, portable & easy to keep clean.

What I loved about my Haakaa was it wasn't such a huge process to clean it. I initially started off using a hospital grade pump which just felt like another chore as a first time mum. I hated pumping so I didn't do it. Then a friend of mine told me how awesome this product was and you just attach it to the other side whilst you are breastfeeding! I couldn't believe how much milk it was catching and I could do it all at the same time! One less thing for me to have to worry about. The only issue was I didn't find it easy to express with this when not breastfeeding so when my little one was a bit older and I got some spare time back I started using the hospital grade pump again for 10 minutes a day.

Purchased in at Milkbar Breastpumps for $50.85.

Melisa
MelisaSydney, NSW

Better than Spectra for me

Love my haakaa because
- pumps three times as much (140mls) as spectra in 24hrs
- able to use passively while breastfeeding
- can sleep instead of pumping with spectra
- fits my B cups/petite frame easily

Purchased in for $50.

Caused mastitis?!

K W.
K W.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant

This pump has been really great. Easy and comfortable to use, portable so great for travel and really effective...I’m able to pump more than with my electric pump and much quicker and easier. Very easy to wash and sterilise also.

caseyJ
caseyJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love this! Very convenient!

I brought the second gen that comes with a lid and a suction part in the bottom for spillage. This has been a lifesaver! I've recently been building up a stash for when I return to work. This has also given me relief when I've woken up with engorgement resulting in 150mls as picture below! I can't rave about this enough!

Purchased in for $45.

Aishwarya M.
Aishwarya M.Sydney, NSW

Perfect manual breast pump

This is the best pump. Period.

The price, the ease of use... awesome is the word.
I use it for expressing or just catch my letdowns. Works like magic.
The product itself doesn’t come with a cover - you have to buy it separately but that’s not an issue.

Purchased in at Amazon for $30.