Dilmah Rose with French Vanilla

Dilmah Rose with French Vanilla

4.4

18 reviews · Statistics

83% · 152 · 11%
Brand Manager for Dilmah? Claim your listing.
See the Best Teas in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tess
Tess

It is the only tea that keeps me sane

please bring back Dilmah Rose with French Vanilla tea, it is absolutely delicious. Show details
Heza
HezaNSWMid North Coast, NSW

So disappointed if this product is no longer available

I am so sorry that the Dilmah Rose with French Vanilla is not being sold by our groceries stores any longer. If it is a deleted line, can you please reconsider? Show details
Zez
Zez

If you love turkish delight this is the tea for you

It's a subtle rose flavour. I sweeten it and add a splash of milk. The vanilla adds a beautiful aromat. Has become a family favourite.

Pam
Pam

Still waiting on delivery - approximately 5 weeks after paying for the tea!

I ordered and paid for 10 boxes of Dilmah Rose with French Vanilla tea on 29/3/18 on Dilmah's website, after receiving an email saying it was in stock. As of today, 1/5/18 I still haven't received my tea. I did email Dilmah's customer service on 22/4/18 and still have not had a reply! Extremely disappointed - they haven't even answered my email! I've had to give them 1 star to post this review. otherwise it would be 0 stars!

ash
ashSydney

The best diffuser I have ever drunk!

Excellent Product of Australia. Best for everyday use and it reduces the problem of not drinking water. Reduces stress and any mood swings.

Janda
JandaMelbourne6 posts

A Pleasant Occasional Tea

This is not a tea that I drink a lot of but it is pleasant for a relaxing afternoon tea. I like to drink it hot, hold a little in my mouth and breath out through my nose so that I get both the flavor and scent, together.

Michelle
Michelle

Hated this tea

I really really wanted to like this tea, but the overwhelming taste of rose was so incredibly overpowering that I was actually gagging after one sip and had to tip it out. Its possibly to other peoples taste and if it had been a more subtle flavour then I probably would have liked it, but if you dont want to drink something that tastes of perfume then I would avoid this tea.

Angelica
AngelicaWilloughby4 posts

Relaxing and soothing

A cup of this warm tea leaves a relaxing and soothing feeling. I like that it is not strong and the perfect blend for those rainy afternoons and great to be paired with some good brownie or cookie with a few friends. I love it plain without adding any sugar or milk or honey. it is just great as it is. I enjoy it almost every week.

Miss Kitty
Miss KittyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Beautiful combination

I love this tea, it's the perfect combination with just the right amount of rose and vanilla. Lovely when you need something when you're sitting back relaxing whatever the season, in summer a nice alternative is to add a little sugar and pop it in the fridge for a refreshing iced tea in summer.

★★ KeLLy ★★
★★ KeLLy ★★Sydney9 posts

Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is definitely my favourite tea. Such a delicate flavour. Most delicious when had as a latte - frothed milk seems to bring out the flavour more than cold milk! It doesn't need sugar as the vanilla makes it sweet enough so this is perfect to curb an afternoon sugar craving.

BUT if you want to be naughty drink it with a slice of mud cake for a delicious Turkish Delight flavour (like the chocolate bar) or add a spoon of grated dark chocolate.

I hope Dilmah never stop making this. I would be devastated!

mrb80
mrb80Melbourne

Turkish delight!

This tea is delicious!... I stumbled across a decadent twist to this tea though... I seeped the tea in a cup as per normal- but I then added two tea spoons to Jarrah Choc'o'lait... unbelieveable! - it is just like a rich Turkish delight desert, but with a fraction of the calories!

Vicki73
Vicki73New ZealandAshburton, New Zealand11 posts

Can't wait to purchase

I attended a wedding at the weekend and the Rose & French Vanilla teabags were one of the options on the supper refreshment tables. I am a singer and was looking for something I could drink that would be soothing to my rather worn throat toward the end of the evening. One sip and I was hooked. I put my cup down to fix something on stage and when I turned around the waiter was removing it...I chased him begging for it back!! Sadly I could only have the one as the small selection of these teabags went very quickly indeed. Now I am looking for somewhere I can buy them

Evelina
EvelinaMelbourne7 posts

Heaven

Im not a big fan of tea as I am for coffee. Trying the Dilmah Rose for the first time got me completely hooked onto this tea! Opening the bring pink box and breathing in the sweet aroma isn't nearly as good as drinking it. The taste is far from bitter with its delightful Rose and French Vanilla. I drink this tea with a bit of honey but if you really want to make it sweeter then try using sugar, milk or honey. I strongly recommend this delightful tea to anyone who has a taste for luxurious teas because Dilmah is surely one of them.
Aroma, Taste, Sweetness
David81
David81AU

A real treat

Ot a fan of tea although I force myself to drink green tea occasionally. This tea is the most amazing thing, better than hot choc or chai etc. a bit of sweetener and a bit of milk, mmmmmm.

Great with a packet of biscuits and a nice relaxing movie on the tv.
Great taste, great fragrance.
 Show reply

Maya B
Maya BPERTH

I'm in love

I'm a coffee drinker. However ... let us just say, Dilmah Rose has turned me around! Just the most beautiful taste and aroma. It is like imbibing Turkish Delight without having all the sugar. I happily have it with lots of milk. Looks like this is set to become the new favourite in our home.