Cha-i Masala Blend

Cha-i Masala Blend

I am sold!

I love this chai blend. Perfect amount of spice and a touch of sweetness with the dates. Never having been a tea or coffee drinker, I am sold on this product.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$60.00.

Kristy B

Kristy BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect flavour and just enough sweetness

I love this chai. Much better than other chai normally offered at cafes. The level of spice and sweetness is just perfect!

Emily A.

Emily A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

YUMMO

Excellent blend, good strength and flavourful. The dates give a great depth and touch of sweetness.

Purchased in March 2020.

Damo

DamoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reminds me of home!

Great product in smell & taste. Good blend of sweetnes & spice, with a slight creamy texture. Perfect for Melbourne winters!

Purchased in April 2020.

Mario

MarioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Probably the best Chai I have ever tasted

Can’t get enough of this Cha-i, ordered a 1kg pack and within a week have gone through half of it already. Have tried many different versions of Chai and this is probably the best Chai I have ever tasted.
I highly recommend this product as the flavours and quality is just amazing.

Purchased in July 2020.

Tia

TiaQueensland

The perfect winter beverage

I decided to try Chai-i Masala Blend after reading the positive reviews posted here. I'm so glad I did! It's easy to brew, is the perfect blend of tea and spices, and is the perfect pick-me-up for when you don't want the full-on caffeine hit of a coffee. In addition, the company is great to deal with. I had a question about one of the custom blends, and the Chai-i Squad responded promptly and helpfully. I've just placed my next order!

Purchased in June 2020.

An amazing chai that stays true to its roots!

This was a delicious chai blend with authentic spices that most South Asian households actually use (the ginger, cloves, cardamom etc) unlike the chai lattes that are overloaded with cinnamon and star anise! The best thing is that it has the good old bitterness of black tea- the refreshing type, perfectly balanced with the sweetness of dates and brown sugar. I reviewed it as both a tea-expert in training and a chai lover on my blog, and it passed both tests. It’s so unique yet so familiar at the same time, even my parents absolutely love this chai!

Purchased in March 2020.

Kizito K.South East Queensland, QLD

Finally! Real chai

I grew up in drinking chai back home in East Africa. The blend of organic tea and spices was a delight. Cha-i Masala blend recaptures those flavors from my childhood and is the only authentic chai. The recipe is so easy to make too. Highly recommend if you are a tea lover.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$60.00.

This Chai girl is sold!

I love Cha-i which is saying something as I’m a bit of a connoisseur! I love the creamy natural sweetness it has...subtle and smooth! Love the brand and the tastiness! Yummmmm!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$5.00.

Find out how Cha-i Masala Blend compares to other Teas

This is what I look forward to each afternoon!

I'm a bit of a Chai tasting junkie. Whenever I goto a new town/city, I always relax with a nice Chai at the local cafe. This Chai blend however is by far the best I've ever tried!

What's more, it tastes great with Soy Milk as well. This is my little reward after a long day's work. I love the aroma that fills the house as I make it. Great product, super fast delivery. Highly recommend.

Purchased at www.cha-i.com.au.

Naomi K.

Naomi K.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it. I have it nearly every day.

I like the balance of flavours and the smoothness. Gets me going for the day.

Purchased in January 2020.

Soooo delicious and easy to make!!!

Cha-i is so authentic, it's like taking a trip to India from your kitchen every morning. The aromas hit you first and the flavour seals the deal. This is my morning ritual AND it tastes great with soy milk!

Purchased in January 2020.

Worlds best Cha-i

After tasting this a Cha-i I won’t drink anything else! It is so smooth and flavorful. It really does make me feel like it has come from a family kitchen in India! Thanks for changing the Cha-i game! And it is epic as a dirty Cha-i too!

Quinn V.

Quinn V.South East Queensland, QLD

Coffee lover turned chai-obsessed

This is is not the teabag or overly sweet powdered type you sometimes (unfortunately) get at the cafe. It’s the best premium chai blend I’ve ever tried. It’s the perfect balance of spices and subtle sweetness and makes for silky smooth drinking. Started with the small 140g bag but now buy the 1kg bags for home because we get through it so quickly!

Purchased in April 2020 at Cha-i for A$64.95.

Tanila D.

Tanila D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product, have shared with family and will buy again!

Perfect product exactly what I was after and I am a repeat buyer without a doubt!

Purchased in February 2020 at Cha Haus for A$24.99.

Sherry E.

Sherry E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My fave Chai Latte

Fragrant and comforting, this chai latte is by far my fave and better than what I get at Cafes.

Best Chai I’ve found

This is absolutely delicious, perfect balance of spice too. Ordered to brighten up my iso life and it came really quickly. Thanks!!

Purchased at Cha-i.

clarke vegan

clarke veganSouth East Queensland, QLD

I never knew chai tasted this good

I like to try a range of different teas but have never really liked chai until a friend bought me some Cha-i Masala Blend at our local cafe and I'm blown away with how delicious a premium chai can be - I'm hooked!