Nature's Cuppa Organic Earl Grey

Nature's Cuppa Organic Earl Grey

See the Best Teas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nature's Cuppa? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

ABP
ABPSouth East Queensland, QLD

In A League Of It's Own!

tees up
tees upSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Earl Grey

This has been my favourite cup of tea for years. I've tried other brands of Earl Grey but they don't have the refreshing flavour of Nature's Cuppa.

Purchased in for $7.99.

Alison M
Alison MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Superior organic earl grey tea

I've used this product for many years and love it. Disappointed that Woolworths and Coles are no longer stocking it though but I'll buy it online now. I've tried others and they don't compare with quality, strength and flavour.

Purchased in .

Laura
LauraAustralia

Use of bergamot oil instead of 'flavour' is spot on. Organic and high quality leaves.

I'm glad I saw this in the store and tried it out. It is now one of my favourite teas. The bergamot oil gives it such a lovely flavour - beats cheap, low quality teas with 'begamot flavour' by miles. I like how the tea leaves have less caffeine because of where they're grown, and that they aren't packed in single serve bags, which is better for the environment. The box says the leaves are from Sri Lanka, so the company being transparent about where the leaves are from gives me peace of mind (e.g. no worrying about if they've come from China)). Downside: It's hard to find. Not many supermarkets have it.

Great product ruined

this was me and my partners tea of choice that we couldn't live without and then they changed the recipe. i assume this was to save costs as the "new improved flavour" is anything but. if you havent had this tea before you might like the slightly chemically flavour of the new bergamot which may be a "better" product but has none of the freshness and zing of the old recipe. we are looking for a new tea.

georgiaalex
georgiaalexMelbourne

Delicious

This is by far the BEST earl grey tea I have tasted. You can tell it uses real bergamot oil as it has the loveliest fresh citrusy smell. Don’t be put off by the staining on the bags, I asked the company and they advised me it’s because they use pure bergamot oil. That makes this tea far superior to anything else you can find at the supermarket in my opinion.

waterdragonmelbourne

The best Earl Grey Tea on the market

I have been buying Nature's Cuppa Earl grey tea for many years now after i gave it a try.( I used to buy twinings)
I love the rich bergamot flavour. I am upset as woolworths have removed it from their shelves and now i will have to order it online.

waterdragon

I just ordered some online direct from Nature's Cuppa and i cannot wait to receive it!
Free postage too:)

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Sue
SueCairns

My favourite Earl Grey

Absolutely beautiful - The flavour is intense, I can't get enough of it.
I purchased it from Woolworths, it's meant to be on sale at the moment, but I can't find any anywhere!!
Help!!

blisspixie
blisspixieSouth Golden Beach

Lovely taste.. so great that it's organic and fair trade...and I love their other tea types...but th

This tea has the most wonderful flavour. However, I have thrown the boxes away twice now, not finishing them. The bergamot oil that they use leaves a yellow residue in the packet ( so much so there is a little notice explaining why) ..but unfortunately it also stains my teeth in a horrible way ... great taste, not so great smile afterwards over time. Please try it if you love strong tea..see if you have the same experience as me ......

Andrew F
Andrew FGRIFFITH

Excellent tea

Since first buying this tea a year or so ago I now find that it is the one I drink the most of. Rich flavoured tea with subtle bergamot, fair trade and organic. I always buy a few boxes when it comes on special and value is good too.

Indigo
IndigoSydney

Natures cuppa earl grey

I was disappointed in this tea. I love to support Fair Trade initiatives. I found the tea bitter and without any bergamot flavour apparent after brewing. The tea has a pleasant perfume out of the packet however. I thought if I tried two at once it might redeem the situation but alas no.

avabg
avabgLaunceston, TAS

Good

I saw Natures Cuppa early grey when i was shopping and was in the mood for earl grey, i hadn't heard of this particular brand before but decided to give it a go. I have since bought numerous boxes as it is such a calming, and uplifting earl grey, as some earl greys (i.e. Twinings!) taste very "perfumey" and not very delicate, but this has the balance right! it is also low caffeine so i can get away with my 4cups a day without the caffeine jitters, have recommended it to my friends
aromatic, in my local supermarket and Organic
none really