Madame Flavour Tea

4.2

Refreshed

Refreshed

Jasmine and Pear Flavour is fantastic

The Madame Flavour Jasmine and Pear has a very satisfying strong aroma and it's perfect with a cookie or two.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$5.00.

Disappointed

The flavour was weak and each bag split open whe I took it out of the foil packaging Not one but all I had to collect the leaves and brew the old way
I was to say the least disappointed as I was looking forward for a tea treat

Purchased at Everything But Flowers.

SDDC

SDDC

Love the licorice tea!

I love this tea as it tastes amazing and it stops my sugar cravings. While this tea is deliciously sweet, I can tell the sweetness comes from something natural and other than sugar, presumably the licorice root itself, as I don't experience the usual negative physical reactions that I get with sugar/artificial sweeteners. The ingredients are all-natural herbs and so forth. Nothing else. Highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2020.

Deb G

Deb GBrisbane

Nice taste (licorice) shame about the sweetness

I just tried the licorice tea for the first time and it was very nice but I'm a little concerned because it was so sweet. I'm trying to get away from consuming products that feed my sugar habit that's why I tried something different in the first place. Foods I like best all have one thing in common, sweetness (natural or artificial). This has got something in it that I know will only 'feed' my sugar cravings, shame, really liked it otherwise. Will probably try some of the others to see if I can find one without sweetness (I also left the bag in as I drank it), Deb.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$5.80.

annazianna

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The normal black tea is good

Actually seems to live up to the name, much better flavour at not much more cost than the Twinings brand. I did try a liquorice blend from the same brand once that was totally gross but their black tea is lovely and the one I use almost all the time.

Great tea but most of all great customer service

I was recommended Madame Flavour's Deeply Relaxing tea by a friend to try and assist with my poor sleep quality. After trying a couple I was pleasantly surprised and purchased 100 bags.
Unfortunately there was an issue with my order, however the Madame Flavour team were quick to respond, went out of their way to offer me additional teas in the meantime and fulfilled my back order without a fuss.
Amazing customer service from a fantastic company. Keep it up!

Purchased in October 2019.

GEE-SHOCK

GEE-SHOCKSydney, NSW

Love the Green Jasmine and Pear Tea

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles.

map

mapFar North Queensland, QLD

Rooibos mint & choc

Very weak tea for being in the pyramid "loose leaf" tea bags. Smells wonderfully of chocolate, but you can only taste mint and LIGHT flavor of Rooibos, and no trace of chocolate! Won't be repurchasing =(

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for A$4.00.

Mera

MeraHeathcote, Victoria

Classic Grey Deluxe

I once drove from store to store to get this tea as it always sold very quickly. It was easily the best earl grey tea on the market and a joy to drink. What a shock when I recently purchased it and thought it must have been an off packet. The aftertaste was awful. I then checked the ingredients with an older tin and see that the black tea is now sourced from a different supplier. It is a shame as the beautiful flavour is now tarnished.

Kush

KushPenrith

Tea quality is excellent

You can see the tea inside the bag. Overall the quality is excellent. I have tried the green with Jasmine one. However, I have got concerns regarding plastic tea bags. Are there any health risks by using these type of tea bags.

Betty B

Betty BNew South Wales

Short strings annoying

I have used Madam Flavour for years but lately very disappointed with the shorter tea bag strings.I like to leave my bag in when I drink my tea but the short strings are making it difficult.The shorter strings is this something new ?

Love the Earl Grey it's the Best

I love the Earl Grey but have problems to obtain lately. I make 2 cups of Tea with one bag so very economical...

Quindarious

QuindariousPerth

Green Tea, Jasmine & Pear

I love my green tea but I'm super sensitive to caffeine. This tea looks, smells and tastes fantastic. Beautiful, smooth flavour. No bitterness. The caffeine "hit" is so mild that I don't really notice it. Little known and underrated product. More than happy to pay that bit extra for a quality product.

I have no affiliation with this company whatseover.

Salma

Salma

Simply Delicious!

A very delicious tea, particulary The green tea with pear infused.
It has to be the best blend in tea bag I just wish they will make a range of loose leaf.

Dave

Dave

I had to buy it

I am a frequent traveller and spend lots of time in the Virgin Australia lounge. In my successful attempt to reduce my coffee intake I started drinking tea. The tea available in the lounge is Madam Flavour tea bags. I am now hooked and love the English Breakfast blend to the point that I now buy them for home use. The unfortunate side of things is that I won’t go back to the traditional old fashioned tea.

Classic Grey de Luxe mmmmmmm please <3

I grew up drinking tea on my Grandma’s knee. I love all your teas but the Classic Grey De Luxe is definitely luxe!! The flavour and perfume lift the senses and invoke so many treasured memories - love it

Best in Bag

The Special Breakfast Blend is the best black tea in a bag. If you are particular about your tea, this is the one to try. I only drink loose leaf tea at home, but as far as tea in a bag goes, this is the best I have found.

Beautiful Tea

I have just tried Madame Flavour for the first time and I love it, the licorice flavour is perfect, and the packaging is well done.

Frustrated

Fed up with opening the tab only to find that it ripped the bag causing tea leaves to go in my cup

Marrels

MarrelsGold Coast

Great Tea.

Tried the Mint Lavender Tisane tea, at the Virgin Lounges. It was amazing loved it. Will be adding this to my tea collection. Thank you. Packaging very attractive.