Madame Flavour Tea

Madame Flavour Tea

See the Best Teas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Madame Flavour? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Madame Flavour has lost its flavour

I've been addicted to the pear and jasmine green tea bags for a few years now, but lately I'm throwing a lot of my cups of tea down the drain because i can't actually taste it anymore. I don't know what they've done, but for $7 for a box of 18 teabags, they need to get their flavour back or I'll have to just stop buying them. it's not worth the money anymore.

Customer
CustomerSydney, NSW

Mixed

Pros:
1.Some of their teas are really really nice.
2.fairly easy to source
Cons:
1.beware - the bags leach unhealthily in to the water as the tea steeps. Remove the tea from the bags and put them in a tea strainer
2.I have had some packages with split bags and spilled out tea
3.customer service is just radio silence in response to queries/ complaints
4.possibly a little on the expensive side for what it is. I guess it's a convenience thing though so there's that.

KaterinaL
KaterinaLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better than the best foreign brands

I am addicted to the Melbourne Morning blend and get quite upset when my IGA runs out of stock. I also send it to my family in England who all love it. I’m not crazy about herbal tea but I really like the Jasmine & Pear blend.

Purchased in at Coles for $5.25.

Libby
Libby

Tea bags split

Tea bags all split open in the cup. No one wants a cup of tea leaves. Company won’t reply to emails so no refund or replacement. Very poor way to run a business. Won’t repurchase.

Leanne16
Leanne16AU

Poor service

First time I have ordered with this company direct and the service is appalling. Received notification via email and have had no contact since in 6 days, telephoned today and advised it would be 24 hours before I received a call back. Perhaps they've left the country !!.

Refreshed
Refreshed

Jasmine and Pear Flavour is fantastic

The Madame Flavour Jasmine and Pear has a very satisfying strong aroma and it's perfect with a cookie or two.

Purchased in at Coles for $5.

Disappointed

The flavour was weak and each bag split open whe I took it out of the foil packaging Not one but all I had to collect the leaves and brew the old way
I was to say the least disappointed as I was looking forward for a tea treat

Purchased at Everything But Flowers.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
SDDC
SDDC

Love the licorice tea!

I love this tea as it tastes amazing and it stops my sugar cravings. While this tea is deliciously sweet, I can tell the sweetness comes from something natural and other than sugar, presumably the licorice root itself, as I don't experience the usual negative physical reactions that I get with sugar/artificial sweeteners. The ingredients are all-natural herbs and so forth. Nothing else. Highly recommended.

Deb G
Deb GBrisbane

Nice taste (licorice) shame about the sweetness

I just tried the licorice tea for the first time and it was very nice but I'm a little concerned because it was so sweet. I'm trying to get away from consuming products that feed my sugar habit that's why I tried something different in the first place. Foods I like best all have one thing in common, sweetness (natural or artificial). This has got something in it that I know will only 'feed' my sugar cravings, shame, really liked it otherwise. Will probably try some of the others to see if I can find one without sweetness (I also left the bag in as I drank it), Deb.

Purchased in at Coles for $5.80.

annazianna
annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The normal black tea is good

Actually seems to live up to the name, much better flavour at not much more cost than the Twinings brand. I did try a liquorice blend from the same brand once that was totally gross but their black tea is lovely and the one I use almost all the time.

• Incentivised Review No

Great tea but most of all great customer service

I was recommended Madame Flavour's Deeply Relaxing tea by a friend to try and assist with my poor sleep quality. After trying a couple I was pleasantly surprised and purchased 100 bags.
Unfortunately there was an issue with my order, however the Madame Flavour team were quick to respond, went out of their way to offer me additional teas in the meantime and fulfilled my back order without a fuss.
Amazing customer service from a fantastic company. Keep it up!

GEE-SHOCK
GEE-SHOCKSydney, NSW

Love the Green Jasmine and Pear Tea

Purchased in at Coles.

map
mapFar North Queensland, QLD

Rooibos mint & choc

Very weak tea for being in the pyramid "loose leaf" tea bags. Smells wonderfully of chocolate, but you can only taste mint and LIGHT flavor of Rooibos, and no trace of chocolate! Won't be repurchasing =(

Purchased in at Coles for $4.

Mera
MeraHeathcote, Victoria

Classic Grey Deluxe

I once drove from store to store to get this tea as it always sold very quickly. It was easily the best earl grey tea on the market and a joy to drink. What a shock when I recently purchased it and thought it must have been an off packet. The aftertaste was awful. I then checked the ingredients with an older tin and see that the black tea is now sourced from a different supplier. It is a shame as the beautiful flavour is now tarnished.

Kush
KushPenrith

Tea quality is excellent

You can see the tea inside the bag. Overall the quality is excellent. I have tried the green with Jasmine one. However, I have got concerns regarding plastic tea bags. Are there any health risks by using these type of tea bags.