5Dimplex Dream Easy Fitted Electric Blanket DHDEB

100% · 30%

Diana Hunt
Diana Hunt5 posts

Excellent Electric Blanket

The best electric blanket I have ever purchased, heat settings are perfect. Also great fit for your mattress.Amazing quality & price compared to other well known brands and highly recommended thanks Show details ·  1
Stuart LangshawMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Verified DHDEBQ

This is a great blanket for winter

We are finding the electric blanket to. be just what we wanted - maybe the heat difference between settings "2" and "3" are stark - we find that "3" is too warm for our own com fort. So we use the blanket on "2" to heat up to the temperature with which we feel warm and cosy. Show details ·  1
Am J
Am JSouthern and Hills, SA45 posts
  Verified DHDEBQ

Perfect for these cold nights!

This electric blanket has been wonderful so far. Each side is controlled individually which is perfect as my partner likes his side to be a lot warmer than I do. The lowest setting is suitable for all night and the highest setting is great for pre-heating before bed Show reply

jillian m. · Dream Easy Fitted Electric Blanket DHDEB

My under blanket at 4 is barely warm after 4 hours, it's only 2 weeks old. Can anyone advise what cld be wrong. Tkns

Stuart Langshaw

The blanket has an automatic cut-off after 3 hous or so.

jillian m.

Thanks for your reply, it doesn't heat at all even for the 1st 3 hours before cut off.

Dimplex   DM

Hi Jillian, thank you for reaching out out to us. As you have been advised there is an automatic cut of. If it is not heating it would be best to take it back to the place of purchase and have it replaced. Thanks

Kat B.
Kat B. · Dream Easy Fitted Electric Blanket DHDEB

Can anyone tell me if you can feel/see the heating wires or is the cover plush enough to hide the wiring?

Dimplex   DM

Hi Kat, thank you for your question. You can't see the wiring as it is fine but you may feel them slightly. Thanks

Brenda W.
Brenda W. · Dream Easy Fitted Electric Blanket DHDEB

One of my controllers doesn’t heat the blanket.
It keeps flashing 3F3F3F3F. I’ve swapped the controllers around bet regardless of the side it keep displaying the same and does not heat the bed. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to exchange. Only bought it today.

Dimplex   DM

Hi Brenda, I'm sorry to hear of this. I will reach out to you directly to get some additional information. Thanks

Compare all Dimplex Dream Easy Fitted Electric Blanket DHDEB listings