Dinga.com.au

Dinga.com.au

4.5

Great after sales servuce

I recently purchased some items from Dinga. They arrived quickly and well packaged. One of the items was faulty, which Dinga replaced very quickly and without any fuss. Based on my experience, I thoroughly recommend doing business with Dinga with confidence.

Troy

TroyPerth, WA

Rod snapped after 10 casts

Fin Nor 12ft Surfrider rod failed after 10 casts
First time use
Customer service no help at all.
It was two weeks out of warranty
So much for back up service and goodwill

Good Prices and Great Service

I have used these guys a couple of times now. Prices are good, they have what they say they have in stock and delivery is really quick. They even threw in a solid rod case for free with the last rod I ordered!

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Dinga.com.au compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

wonderful

Ordering just b4 xmas and it all came within a couple of days!!!
very happy with products too. well packaged... Rods and reels were
a great price, I couldnt find better....goods as described.

Not happy Jan

Not happy JanPerth, WA

Competitive prices and quick delivery

Have bought twice from Dinga, NSW, fishing pliers then a rod. The prices are very competitive and my last purchase was rod bought 4 Feb about midday and was delivered about 11:30 am 6 Feb to a coastal town south of Perth WA. Thats great service +++.

Hawkeye

HawkeyeMelbourne

Ring a ding DINGA - AWESOME

Needed specific delivery instructions which were handled professionally by Glen who was extremely courteous and helpful.I thoroughly recommend Dinga.Dont waste your time looking anywhere else-they are the cheapest!!!

chris s

chris sadelaide

penn reels

I have bought 5 penn reels from these guys and I have to say their service is great ,postage is fast and price is as good as you would get at any tackle store ,and now they have included after pay into their checkout system which means you cab get what you want NOW without the hassle of waiting .I have bought a penn 950,slammer560,slammer 560 live liner x2 and the latest is a 260 slammer for lure fishing with soft plastics if you want a great deal and excellent service contact these guys and check out their online store .

Chris P

Chris PSydney

Solid buying experience

I bought some fishing lures for my son from. Pretty easy to buy and they had a great price- so I was pretty happy with the experience. I would have given them 5 stars if the site was a bit easier to use- it was a bit clunky compared to other ecommerce sites I have been on, but will pretty okay.

jra

jraAlbany

great online store!

very quick service! I ordered a reel on Saturday and it arrived today! Plus, the prices are really low compared to the big outdoor stores here. I would really recommend to everyone who wants quality tackle at a lower price.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Dinga.com.au compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

steven

stevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

very good will continue to use

Have purchased a few times of them now and service has been quick and well packaged. Recently bought one of their dog beds and they offer a 100 day guarantee if dog tears it up they will refund, so far it has been one month and my dog has left it alone and loves it. He has torn everything else up but so far so good with this, hopefully I wont need to take them up on the 100 day guarantee.

John Y

John YCastle Hill, NSW

Good Service, Good price, Fast Delivery.

A well run online store, very competitive price especially their monthly sales. The best part of the experience is their service, very fast delivery and it is free. I have been buying from them for more than two years. I usually receive my orders within 2~3 days. I returned and exchanged items in couple of occasions, no problems.
Highly recommended!