2Dodo Mobile Broadband

1.9

Ray M
Ray M7 posts
Dodo   DM

Hey Ray, excess data charges can be frustrating, we understand. We've taken your feedback on board and we are sad to see you leave. If there is anything we can do to turn this around, we are always here to help. - Gwen

rod
rod2 posts

avoid this company

Holly dooley! 1.5 rating. Not surprised. Sent request for SIM, 18/9. Now 28/9, and no SIM. Sent a second request on 25/9. That also ignored. Even the confirmation that they were even sent never arrived. I can't understand companies that spend millions on advertising to draw in new customers, only to p*** it against the wall?
Keith Milford
Keith MilfordHunter Region, NSW

This is good

Does the job for my family is what we need Show reply
Joshua
Joshua5 posts

Absolute [removed] company

What kind of ISP has no phone contact for customer service or technical support? Pathetic excuse of a company. Absolute greed.
Dodo   DM

Hi Joshua, there are many ways you can reach us, including calling us on 13 36 36 for tech support. What kind of issues are you having? Perhaps I can help. - Gwen

Tony8029
Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC135 posts

Painful sign up process

As a new customer I cannot comment on the connection itself, but the sign up process was absolute hell. I was passed from department to department, each time repeating my identification details. I must have given my date of birth 7 or 8 times. It was then discovered that the email in the system was incorrect at which point i was told that they'd need to assign a ticket to technical support to change my email address. This is something that the CSR should have been able to handle straight away.

I

Dodo   DM

No one likes being passed around like a ball and we feel you, Tony. We'll follow up with these particular agents to provide further training. Did you still need a hand with updating your email address? We are here to help. - Gwen

Melanie G.
Melanie G.2 posts

Dodo not 5 stars

Having experienced Optus data breach, I moved to Dodo with a 5 star review. Wow how wrong. A) Dodo took money for services I didn’t approve. B) Paid for triple the speed, it was worse than Optus. C) Phoned them, expecting direct communication. Nope the Philipino staff call you back in the afternoon. Then they can’t hear you, I said yes, because you are overseas.
NGOC QUANG
NGOC QUANGSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent service

It is a service that responds when we need it. Show reply
Dean ryan
Dean ryan

A joke

After signing up to dodo and paying the fee i still have no internet. After numerous wasteful and on hold for hours calls they sent someone to connect my internet... He did nothing and i still have no internet... Expect legal action...
DodoCentral West, NSW7 posts
  Fair Incentive

It’s perfect in every way

Thanks it’s very different easy to apply no problems awesome amazing I’ve never had any concerns nor an overall worries with my service with you thanks again for this weird
Shane Lin
Shane Lin

zero star awarded to this terrible company

Poor connection, poor service and they will overcharge you some extra fees even the meter shows that you have not reached the cap. Nasty and a nightmare company! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
rodneywallace0
rodneywallace0South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Worst company to deal with and even worse product

Ive been trying to have NBN connected in a unit for my Daughter in Brisbane. It is now 6 weeks down the track and we still dont have a working internet connection.
Got told of a country wide shortage of NBN hardware so was offered Mobile Broardband. 3 weeks and you guessed it, it doesnt work. Each time calling Dodo is at least half an hour on hold only to be told someone will call to sort it out...no calls at alloted time or no call back at all.
Now have been on hold for nearly two hours and spoke to 3 people just to cancel the non functioning SIM card.
Avoid Dodo...sell you the product but there is 0 help when something doesnt go as planned and extremely long hold times when calling them.
justjan
justjanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD5 posts

Excellent value for the small package I needed

Quite reliable; inexpensive. My wi-fi dongle is not working properly (I got it from a different Telco) and now dodo no longer supplies them. That's unfortunate, I will need to source one elsewhere.
Charlie
Charlie
  Fair Incentive

Very nice very good plan

Very good it works great I love it it work fast never stop working and people great plan good price very good people come fast to put on very good
Lilian
LilianSydney, NSW2 posts

The worst

It is more expensive than other providers and the way they charge you is so complicated that you get confused so never get how much are you paying and why? Specially on electricity and gas that you have to pay an x amount of money despite your usage and at the end of the period you pay another I don’t know extra amount. The customer service is outside Australia so you don’t understand their accent and they do not understand you! Connection and disconnects are paid and very expensive.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.

This is the worst network provider ever!!!!!!

I was with one of the other network provider and after that i changed to dodo because they said it is very cheap and reliable. After first month onwards i noticed that, they are charging me more and now they charging me double the amount every month. Very bag customer service and none of them actually know english. All these Chinese people driving me crazy. They are even start shouting and blaming at me. Very bad service i have ever known. DO NOT GET DODO IN YOUR LIFE. Please