Dodo Mobile Broadband

Listing monitored by Dodo

stu mac
stu macEyre Peninsula, SA

up todate with the net

we have had Dodo for our internet for 3 years and I have found them to be very helpful and our speed is good ,when we have had a problem with NBN,they sent someone to fix it straight away,which was good,we find the tech help good and they are very patient with me as I'm older and takes a while for me to understand it all sometimes,we would not change ISP,we are very happy

horrible. do not use dodo!

I started using DOdo mobile service in April, the 4G stopped working since the 2nd month. I called and was told to wait for an hour & refresh the phone to get it work. It didn't so had to call back and this time worked. But it stopped work from 3rd month. When called was told no Customer Service during weekend, so called again during weekdays which is last Friday. This time i was told there is a technical issue that cause the problem and they did not know when it would be resolved. All i can do is wait & see. 6 days has passed, there is still no 4G. Never get dodo!

Dodo sent a technician promptly to get our internet repaired. The technician was friendly, polite & kept his mask on at all times & repaired the break line to the internet which was in the roof. Problem solved thank you Dodo.

Jo. L
Jo. LPeel, WA

Dodo is great!

I've been with Dodo now for over 10 years and the service has always been good. I have our houses nbn and mine and my partners mobiles with dodo. The nbn speed is good, the only time we have had trouble is when the modem died and I had to wait a few days for a new one. We have multiple devices connected via wifi eg, TV's, tablets, computers and mobiles and games and streaming services all work well.

Aged pensioner Bob
Aged pensioner BobHunter Region, NSW

It works for me

As an older person when ever I have something I do not know I can ring technical serice 24/7 and they always fix theproblem or advise me what to do.

ColinB
ColinBPerth, WA

Switching to Dodo was so fast and easy

I have purchased many broadband solutions and Dodo was the fastest and easiest service to arrange. It only took 13minutes to go through the options, open an account, order the Modem, check Speeds/Availability, organize a SIP account for my VOIP line and start the landline number transportation. 10/10 and price was simply the best.

Jay
JaySydney, NSW

Very Happy with NBN100

I have had no issues with Dodo Internet. I got the NBN100 speed. Was up and running within 3 days. Speeds are around 106 mbps, even at the evening. Very Happy

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Edith.
Edith.South East Queensland, QLD

Thanks You For Your Service!

I spoke to a man named Phil yesterday, he was very professional, informative and courteous, this kind of service is why I love being a DoDo customer. Thanks again Phil for your help.

Jon
Jon North Western Region, NSW

Don't do it, you'll regret it

signed up with dodo nbn, they couldnt find account hours on phone to support but no answer 2 lots of $75 taken out of my account when i called sales they said they couldnt find me in the system. over a month of trying to cancel my account due to bad service. still going through the process of trying to cancel put a block on my bank to dodo. absolute nightmare of a service taking my business to telstra

Rajshri Singh
Rajshri SinghSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Plan

Plans only look good for 6 months to allure customers and then increases by 15 dollars thereafter. I asked to my nbn account to a new address and had only completed 5 months from the 6 month low plan contract and was told the new address can not be covered by the initial contract. I am still the account holder but seems that the property where the dodo installs their modem is what they consider their bill payer.

Michelle R.
Michelle R.Central Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Fast and easy service. Fast internet speed. Very helpful phone service. Customer service representative are always friendly and extremely helpful. Changing addresses was simple and very quick. Very happy with service

Mrmike
MrmikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I like them

I find my Dodo service to be very good. I have been with them for many years and if I wasn't happy or thought I could get better services or prices from someone else I would leave. Customer service representatives are always happy and friendly. Thank you Dodo :)

Esha
EshaGungahlin 2914, ACT

Poor service & terrible range/reception

I have been with Dodo for a few months.
They linked my account to another account so when I logged into mydodo, my details were not visible but the other accounts were.
In the last 3-4 months mydodo has also had no services attached to my name. So I have to call and pay bills everytime. They seem to be in no rush to fix this issue despite me calling several times.

Worst company ever

Dodo is the worst service provider ever! The internet doesn't work! They have worst ostumers service, they only take your calls if you're calling to buy services, otherwise you'll be on the line for hoursand no one pick upthr phone, the emails are replied after days with no solutions at all, you won't be even able to cut off the services and get rid of them because no one is there to attend your enquiries. They should be put off of business then no more people would suffer that evil company.

Dave
DaveMurray Mallee, SA

Problem resolved

There was a miner billing discrepancy which was sorted satisfactorily. The bill was five dollars more than it was supposed to be. Wendy was very good and sorted out the problem. Well done!

Goodbye Hair
Goodbye Hairasked

how to I connect my dodo so I can access wifi through my tv?

annette dean
annette deanasked

Morning, l need a landline phone number for my son who is in jail

Sandra G.asked

My mobile provider is Dodo my phone number is 0400788473 my address is11, Stelling Drive, Lucas Victoria 3350. Can I use any Dongle stick with my account, or how do I get one from you.

Sandra G.

I’m not computer savvy, I thought I was sending my queue to dodos, did it go public?

NanaK
NanaK

Hi Sandra, no, this has come through to me as a public reviewer. I would suggest it's not a good idea to put your name, address & phone number on a public review site.
As far as your question, Dodo has two types of internet connection - ADSL, which works though being plugged into your home telephone line, and NBN. Dongles are going out of fashion now so there might not be that many internet providers that still have dongle plans. You probably need to get in touch with however you bought the dongle from.
Best of luck, Kathleen

Sandra G.

First i went on the Dodo site and put in my query how come it went public? Second you didn’t answer my question do’s dodo supply Dongle’s ? And can I get one from Dodos, I went to a Telstra shop in Ballarat they told me they have them and said i can get one at woolworths or Coles supermarkets, my daughter checked this out, yes they had them, but I wanted to here back from you, weather i can use one while dodos is my provider???? Please give me some answers.

See all Dodo Mobile Broadband questions

Get an answer from our members and Dodo representatives