Dolce & Gabbana The One for Women

Dolce & Gabbana The One for Women

Love it

This is one of my 2 favourite fragrances. Love love love it. Can't live with out it. Has the most beautiful and sexy fragrances out there. Love how long it lasts.

Luckiest_Mum

Luckiest_MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seductively Alluring

This is one of my 2 favourite perfumes. It's a strong scent, but not overpowering. It's musky, sexy, mysterious and I use it exclusively at night time. It's just beautiful and LASTS HOURS! But I hate the bottle. It's too bulky and not creative what-so-ever. Too ugly to place such a wonderful scent in it! Other than that, if I could make my entire house and everything in it smell like this perfume, minus the cost, I would.
    The scent is divine! The scent lingers for hours!
    The bottle. The price.

Padge87

Padge87AU

I find this perfume lovely. It's a stronger perfume that other ones i have but its lovely to wear for intimate occasions.
    I like this perfume. its quite strong but has a lovely scent.
    Can be a bit over powering. Not something i would wear daily to work for example

Women's Fragrances

Find out how Dolce & Gabbana The One for Women compares to other Women's Fragrances

Harley006

Harley006NSW, 2233

Stong and long-lasting beautiful scent

Was given it as a gift for my birthday. The scent, while strong, it is not overpowering but pleasant. It is also long-lasting, which is what you want in a scent. Alot of others that i have tried are short lived which makes it a waste, given that these fragrances are not cheap.
    Strong but not overpowering. Long lived scent

aml2009

aml2009

Good

I recieved this as a wedding gift from the girls I worked with. they thought it would be nice to wear on my wedding day. I didnt wear it as I had already got perfume for my wedding that suited me more for the day. It is a strong scent so you just need a little and I feel the fragrance is more suited to wear for work or just a casual dinner
    classic style of the bottle, beautiful scent yet not overpowering as long as you just where a little of it.
    Although I loved the classic look of the bottle, the bottle is quite big and heavy and can be ackward to pack in your cosmectics bag when your going away.