Dollar Wholesale

Dollar Wholesale

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dollar Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6

Toyota Prado nightmare

Bought a Toyota Prado 2005 December 2021 lasted 2 months before the motor failed. Insurance about as useful as wet toilet paper. Lost $11000. In two months. Still trying to sell Prado as a parts car. Sold the Prado for $4000 as a parts car. Lost. $8000 total in under 2 months with useless warranty and stamp duty. Driving around in a $3000 car now. I'll never buy a car from a car yard ever again.

Jannie
JannieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremly poor customer service.

Had to choose between a more expensive Pajero and a Prado at Dollar Wholesale. When I wanted to test drive Prado to make up my mind the sales person asked me if i wanted to buy or just drive. When I asked him if he wanted to sell vehicle he said no not really . So why advertise it and then come up with another story . Wasted my time .

Lucia pagliacci
Lucia pagliacci Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst dealership I have ever bought a car from

Store LocationDollar wholesale
Brian of Adelaide
Brian of AdelaideAdelaide

Best car on the day

I did a lot of looking before dropping into this yard. Saw this one and was pretty sure I had found what I was looking for. Drove it away so MY mechanic could give it the once over, came back to the yard and bought it. Three months latter I am still happy, thanks Kai, good car for a fair price. -Brian 04 Camry $4k 29/8/20

Car Dealerships

Find out how Dollar Wholesale compares to other Car Dealerships

Sandy
SandySouth Australia

Top service and not pushy

Our granddaughter needed a cheap car as she’s on a part time income. We found her a Mitsubishi Colt 2008 for a good price. It has done over 2000k & although it had a number of scratches, it’s a top little car & we even got a 6/12 warranty. Our mechanic was impressed and Kai, the salesman was not at all pushy. Highly recommend this company.

Love my new car

Thanks guys my new car is awesome can’t believe the price after looking around came back and bought the bargain before I missed out again . Great prices lots of different cars too choose from . Clean premises.. keep up the great work

Didi 45
Didi 45Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Missing parts

I discovered after I had bought the car and signed the cooling off waver which is mandatory with this business that the adjuster wheel for the back of the drivers seat was missing leaving it unusable, the cover off the seat adjuster lever missing just bare metal and there was not a jack with the spare wheel. I contacted the company but they did not want to know.
One of their sales people had used the car the previous weekend and the boot was covered in dog hair.
Beware of what you are buying from this company they are disreputable to say the least.