100% · 30%

Frank V.
Frank V.

Needed to contact Domainz to update some stuff for my service provider. They made it very easy and quick

Very helpful and quick results when I needed to change something for my website Show reply
Chris
Chris

Smooth sailing

Service staffer was extra helpful and patient in talking me through updating my details. Show reply
Julia
Julia

Great service from Jholyna

Jholyna was friendly and useful. Although she couldn’t identify the issue, she used her initiative to help me access my mailbox via webmail. Show reply