DreamIT Host

Verifieddreamithost.com.au🏆 2024 Award

215 reviews · Statistics

100% · 2141 · 0%
Rates and Fees
See the Best Digital Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tony
Tony2 posts

Customer service 11/10

They are the best thing since sliced bread. haha. But really DreamIT customer service actually exists. Amazing service and highly recommend. Thanks
Mandhir
MandhirNSWSydney, NSW

Best Hosting Company in Australia

I am a reseller with DreamIt Host and we are so grateful to all the team members as they go out of the way to support their clients. Whenever I require support they are there to support me as that helps me keep my customers happy. I have been with DreamIT Host for over 4 years and they never let me down. Keep it up the GREAT support. Thanks, Paul Singh
Lucas H.
Lucas H.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Jose G.
Jose G.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Support

They provide excellent services and support. I highly recommend them
Mick J.
Mick J.TASHobart, TAS

The BEST

I have about 70 sites that I have been running on Dream for about 3 years.
I tried many other providers before them including local and overseas providers.
Their technical support is outstanding and they often go beyond what I would consider their area of support (eg my stuff-ups!). They always respond quickly, even out of business hours and follow up.
Richard Stewart
Richard StewartTASHobart, TAS2 posts

Perfection in IT!

An amazing bunch of people - they offer the best service ever!!!
Emily G
Emily GQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The only email service provider I would use!

I moved my business' email accounts across from an overseas provider to DreamIT Host approximately one year ago and haven't ever looked back! I love that they're based in Australia, and they're always very easy to contact. Support and service are always amazing, and nothing is ever an issue. Jason & Davy always respond so quickly, and certainly go above & beyond with their service and help. I highly recommend this company as an email service provider!
Happy in Perth
Happy in PerthWAPerth, WA2 posts

Great Support - wish I'd moved across sooner!

I did a bit of research before making the move but so glad I found this company. I'm a reseller/web builder and brought 18 websites over on the (free) migration which went flawlessly apart from a mistake on my part which the guys found immediately when I asked about it in their chat support. Fixed straight away. The sort of support you wish for but unfortunately don't often get. The experience to date with DreamIT is impressive.
Paul Mlynarz
Paul MlynarzVICGippsland, VIC

5 Star service - every time!!!!

After over a decade as a reseller using a large US based hosting company, I decided it was time for a change. I trawled the web to find someone I thought could provide the service and support I needed. I chose Dream IT Host and am soooo pleased I did. Abs provided total support, with easily understood communication. Moved 100 accounts over for me with no downtime and no loss of email. Speed is great compared to previous host and pricing competitive.

Still with them - 2 years later. No issues, prompt support and local/24/7 support

A 5 star service. Thanks guys.

spaceagesoup
spaceagesoupNSWNorthern Region, NSW

Exemplary

Reliable and quick 0 both in product delivery, operation and response time.
Australian-owned and operated with accountable and personalised customer service.
Connor
Connor

Awesome service

These guys go above and beyond, no questions asked! Great team to work with and Aussie owned Show reply
Scott C.
Scott C.

Excellent infrastructure and outstanding support

Pleasure to deal with, easy migration and set up. Great hosting for my clients wordpress sites as DreamIT run on Litespeed with NVME drives - ideal for query-heavy, database driven websites. Show reply
Peter
PeterWAPerth, WA

These guys never disappoint

I've been using DreamIT Host for web hosting for about 4 years across 2 separate businesses. They have been hands-down one of the best vendors I deal with, mainly on account of their superb customer service. The response time is very low, and nothing is ever a problem. And to be clear, I don't think I've encountered a technical support issue that was caused by their infrastructure, which is rare in this market segment. Show reply
Ron Koyich
Ron Koyich

Wonderful support

We have transferred a domain from a US host that we'd grown tired of due to many problems over the years. Dream IT has taken care of us from the moment we asked if they could do it.

There were a couple of issues in the transfer which were quickly sorted by the support team, even over the Christmas break.

We look forward to working with Dream IT going forward, and we'll be bringing over our last domain from another US host at the end of January.

We can vouch for all the positive reviews we read about about!

Super proactive staff!

Sarah and Ron, in Noosa Show reply

Cathryn Jupp
Cathryn Jupp

Fantastic service, so much better than my previous host

Incredibly responsive customer service and quick turn-around. Fixed my mistakes for me right away :) Good prices plus my website is faster than before - amazing! Show reply