Listing monitored by Webcentral

4.2
  • Rates and Fees

This is not perfect

I had a problem, and it was fixed. But , next time send a message that it was fixed, because it is a time consuming to need to get in touch with your chat to get the answer. Thank you

Upfront Comments
Upfront CommentsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Answered all the questions

Requested a reason why I couldn't complete an entry. The explanation took a little while but got there in the end. The only issue was that I got cut off from each time I tried to get to the zone manager with chat engaged.

Jay J.
Jay J.

Just Terrible

Tardy in responses, poor English and couldn't provide any real assistance based on my problem, despite being a simple renewal. Wasted an hour of my life, was forced to call customer service and they couldn't assist either. Forced to solve myself which wasn't easy for something as simple as paying for a renewal. Would never purchase from here again.

Find out how Webcentral compares to other Digital Services

Super service, super friendly, super professional. No room for better.

My recent query was resolved very quickly and with great perseverance despite the problem being in parts external. The staff called me back several times and made sure that the matter was resolved completely and to my absolute satisfaction.

harry
harrySydney, NSW

Clear concise instructions. I am literally tech intolerant and even i resolved the issue with the assistance provided - thank you!
Nevr afraid again to tackle future issues knowing this level of service is available.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and easy support

Had an unusual email relating to storage overflow potential of my account. A phone call fixed everything within minutes by increasing available storage and piece of mind that everything online was safe.

BenSydney, NSW

Awful

Unable to reliably perform basic services like transfer domain name or setup zone management. Everytime I have to do something there is a problem. If you can avoid this company, do so.

Ben

I have migrated DNS to AWS.. up and running in minutes...

NOT ABLE TO RESPOND

Your chat online is poor - because there is no button/icon available for responding once you have written a response in the box. So I could NOT answer your staff with my query - very frustrating!!!

Kevin S.
Kevin S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TPP and now Webcentral have been providing our internet domain service for many years

Rarely had a problem with Webcentral - Service and support is fast and efficient - they keep you informed every step of the way - they back up service with emails to keep you up to date and you always get notice of any technical issues in the area. Also like the new name Webcentral. Staff have obviously been trained well and are well informed.

Mitch
MitchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works exactly as advertised

The domain name registration and email redirection are perfect. When I got a little confused the support was very helpful.

Now everything works exactly as advertised and I did most of it myself ;)

Prompt customer Service

Kitty was helpful but she was from customer service. I had to talk to technical support and the admin team to resolve my issue. Cpanel has to removed and I had to figure out a way for my email, website and domain to work together through my knowledge and research.

Wendy
WendyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Web central service was fast efficient and very helpful There was no delay in communication with tech support and no delay in getting issues resolved Highly recommend using this provider

Customer AdvocacyWebcentral

Thanks for the five stars Wendy! I'll be sure to pass this to the team!

Kind Regards,
Karleigh

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Exemplary Service

Received an immediate reply informing me of the situation. We will certainly continue to use your service and will look to formalise the relationship as soon as possible when current restrictions allow us to do so.

Problem solved

very fast response. I had a cpanel not working issue. Problem was resolved.
Strangely it was an isp issue blocking my IP address. Who would have thought.
Issue was resolved by rebooting my router.

Existing Client
Existing ClientSydney, NSW

Support

The Support function at Webcentral (previously Net Registry) is very poor. Staying with this provider is a huge concern for us at present with poor communication and lack of follow up when advised that issue are being escalated. We have lost weeks of production time due to the poor support systems at Webcentral.