J. Andrews

J. AndrewsSouthwest, VIC

Great Service

I just started building a site for my sister in law and these guys go above and beyond to provide the best experience I have had with any web hosting company and that's why I directed my sister in law directly to them.

John R.UpTime Web Hosting

Thanks for the great review and for also recommending us to your sister in law. Good to hear you had a good experience with us.

We needed a new hosting provider for our website.
Uptime helped us with the migration of both our website and mail.
Jackson was great, responsive and efficient.
Our site is up and running and faster than our previous US provider.

John R.UpTime Web Hosting

Awesome to hear and thanks for both the great review and choosing UpTime.

Giant Squid Inc

Giant Squid IncSydney Surrounds, NSW

Top marks for service and tech

Excellent service! My website and Exchange email is now faster and UpTime's implementation of cPanel works a treat. Migration was quick and flawless and all questions were answered right away. Run now to UpTime for solid performance and greats service.

John R.UpTime Web Hosting

Thanks for your great review. Really good to hear that you're no longer having email issues and that you're really happy with our service.

Digital Services

Find out how UpTime Web Hosting compares to other Digital Services

WTTB

WTTBVictoria

Excellent Service!

I needed to change my hosting provider as the original provider couldn't/ wouldn't answer my questions without first upgrading to a more expensive plan.
From the start to finish, Jackson helped me with my first website migration ever!! Very patient and straight to the point.

The entire process was very painless!!

So far an extremely positive experience!!!

John R.UpTime Web Hosting

Thanks for the great review. Welcome aboard and we look forward to helping you in the future if the need ever arises.

Top notch service and great hosting plans!

I've done a lot of research to find the best hosting plan for my dad's website. The current one we were on became expensive. That's when I found UpTime hosting. The fact that they are an Australian company with reviews of good service and support and they offer a lot more for great prices ticked all the boxes for me. Fortunately, transferring to UpTime hosting was quick and painless to my surprise! Even when I had trouble with Telstra's old plan, the staff of UpTime hosting were very quick to answer and went through great lengths to help me, even after 5 pm and on weekends.

John R.UpTime Web Hosting

Thanks Thilani for your great review. Our aim is to provide great web hosting services for Australians, by Australians and at a fair price. We're very pleased you found us and really appreciate your positive review.

Anna

AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extraordinary customer service and integrity !

I've been a customer of UpTime Web Hosting for many years now and can highly recommend their service and expertise. Originally I had my website designed by the director of the company and since then had my website and domain managed. The customer service is excellent, my queries are answered promptly, professionally and kindly. I've received a number of fantastic suggestions over the years how to improve my website and offered cost-efficient solutions for the needs of my ever-evolving business. I've referred a number of friends and clients who were also very pleased with the service they've received.

John R.UpTime Web Hosting

Thank you Anna for all of your recommendations. It's great clients like yourself that make our job a pleasure and thank you for spreading the word.