Verifieduptimewebhosting.com.au

100% · 740%

Rates and Fees

Jonathan heulot
Jonathan heulot

Amazing team, very good price and great platform !

I've tried a lot of hosts, this one is the best so far! The support is very reactive and do the best for you. My website is fast. would recomand to every bussiness
Mike
Mike

Quick response to questions on hosting

Needed advice on how to host a .Net core web api i there was no option to select this (Only ASP), support was quick to reply with the exact instructions on how to achieve it.
Beryl L.
Beryl L.

Email issues

Excellent, quick service and super knowledgeable with tech issues. So pleased that we changed our host over to these Aussie guys!
Peter A.
Peter A.Darling Downs, QLD5 posts

Reliable and responsive service

I moved my hosting to UpTime about 3 years ago after some issues with my previous hosting service. UpTime have been super responsive on the rare occasions when I have needed support, typically a result of my own ignorance. I've since moved hosting for a few groups that I support to UpTime and our experience has been universally good.
Marco B
Marco B

Great Hosting & Support

Always a super quick response to any ticket I've raised. They are a really good team to deal with and issues get resolved quickly.
Conway
Conway

The Best!

Without doubt the best Australian hosting company. Recently John got on my problem (which was a challenge to all) and sorted it out as fast as services would allow.
Andrew Rensom
Andrew Rensom2 posts

UP time

Amazing team of people, friendly, knowledgeable and polite, John R. solved my issue amazingly.
Mel T
Mel TSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Fantastic Service and Quality Support

We highly recommend UpTime Web Hosting for their speedy service, quality support and economical plans.
Yasmin Edwards
Yasmin EdwardsSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Amazing support if I need them !

So easy! They are very thorough and fast responses! Thanks
bevlea
bevleaAU2 posts

Absolutely problem free hosting

I have been with a few hosting companies over the years and I have yet to come across any are at the standard of UpTime. They are superb for competitive pricing and quick support when you have a question to problem-free hosting with no downtimes.
Jan G
Jan GSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Amelia Trappett
Amelia TrappettGippsland, VIC

Uptime! The most amazing company I have ever dealt with

These guys are simply the best in the business. Not only are they well priced for hosting, they are responsive and fast acting and actually based in Australia! When our website went down from a developer working on it, they manually reinstalled it for us on a Saturday and didn't charge us. Not only the best hosting company, the best company in general I have worked with for a very long time. Thank you.
Don L
Don LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Australian company - great prices & support

UpTime is a breath of fresh air in Web Hosting. A small Australian company with economical pricing and great support. What a pleasure to talk to a support person whose first language is English. I signed up for their cPanel Standard Plan and with easy-to-follow support I moved my main domain and four sub-domain hobby sites from my Singapore based host. Had been with previous host for fifteen years and was not happy with excessive costs and support people I could barely understand.
The transition of my domain and web sites to UpTime went smoothly and seamlessly thanks to the clear guidance of their support – thanks John. My experience with UpTime has been very positive and I don’t hesitate to recommend them.
IanM
IanMSouth East Queensland, QLD
Damo65
Damo65Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Getting my website live

These guys were so helpful and so fast at getting back to me. It was brilliant service