Listing monitored by UpTime Web Hosting

Ashley W.
Ashley W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far, really good

Had to move web hosts when my web site went offline and the previous people failed to respond to any communication. I emailed a few potential providers to check their pre-sales responses and ended up going with Uptime. I had a couple of things I couldn't figure out were sorted out within minutes by their support and I was up and running in under an hour. Very happy so far.

John R.UpTime Web HostingSend a private message

Thanks Ashley, good to hear we were able to help you get back online quickly. Thanks for that great review.

Matt
MattBrisbane

Fast and responsive

John was very professional and actioned our account set-up in record time.

John R.UpTime Web HostingSend a private message

Thanks Matt for your positive review and thank you again for choosing a local business.

110% On Top Of Their Game

Flexible and timely with support. Excellent service. Best we have ever had.

John R.UpTime Web HostingSend a private message

Thanks for your great review and glad to have you with us.

Chasboss
ChasbossIllawarra, NSW

Best wholesale hosting provider that I have used

Just moved to UpTime, after 16 Years of "huge pain" from the 2 other wholsalers. I couldn't be happier with the "extremely" quick "local support" I am getting, along with a much more simplified reseller system for domain management and multiple account hosting.

John R.UpTime Web HostingSend a private message

Thanks Craig for your great review and feedback on our reseller service. We think it's pretty great too. We're looking forward to providing you with the best service and support for the next 16 years and beyond.

Hardweb
HardwebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast Australian based hosting at low prices with good support

John R.UpTime Web HostingSend a private message

Thanks David, for all of your support and for recommending us to your valuable clients.
We're very happy to have you and your clients with us.

Charles
CharlesSydney, NSW

Fantastic support

We recently moved our domains, web site and email management to UpTime Web Hosting from two suppliers. The process was managed in a very professional manner - the support was very friendly, we were advised on the process at every step on of the way. We highly recommend UpTime Web Hosting.

John R.UpTime Web HostingSend a private message

Thanks Charles, for your review. It's great to have your all moved over and we're happy to have you with us.

Webz_79
Webz_79Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great 100% Australian Web Hosting & Support at Market Leading Prices!

Fantastic and very competitive Australian web hosting, with Australian servers and support! The team are professional and quick to respond, I couldn't recommend them enough! I had a complex website migration from my old hosts but John and the team were fantastic and made sure they saw it through to the end on the same day. Couldn't recommend enough!

John R.UpTime Web HostingSend a private message

Thanks for your great review and for supporting local business. Good to have you with us.

BobDeBob
BobDeBob

Excellent Support Team

The previous company's I'v used for hosting were absolutely shocking. Dealing with their support teams was stressing and it was never an issue with their servers, even though it eventually was determined it was.

Dealing with UpTime support is so easy and they go above and beyond. If only I transfered to UpTime sooner, I would have saved so much stress.

John R.UpTime Web HostingSend a private message

Thanks, BobDeBob. Great support is what makes a great hosting company and we're very glad that you decided to switch to us.

Genene Deakin Celebrant
Genene Deakin CelebrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best Australian based hosting company with fast professional support and friendly employees.

100% Australian - UpTime Web Hosting provides excellent value for money backed by a team of friendly professionals who are always quick to respond.
As a small business owner, I depend on my website. With UpTime my website has never missed a beat.
The team at UpTime have always answered my enquiries quickly and with easy to understand non-tech-speak language.
I highly recommend UpTime Web Hosting to anyone who's looking for a fantastic Australian provider.

John R.UpTime Web HostingSend a private message

Thanks Genene for your awesome review.

Hoppysgolf
HoppysgolfPerth, WA

Great service and prices

I was looking for an Aussie web service with good pricing and found Uptime was the ones to go with.
Everything was great for my needs, Thanks Uptime for your services.

John R.UpTime Web HostingSend a private message

Thanks for the review and thank you for supporting Australian business.

Marek P.
Marek P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm glad I moved my websites to UpTime Web Hosting

I just signed up with the UpTime web hosting. Their help with moving all my websites and emails from my existing provider was very quick and efficient. They were very helpful and my websites were up and running on their servers at no time.. Also their hosting costs are much better like three times better than my previous provider. I'm very happy with my choice of this hosting service.

John R.UpTime Web HostingSend a private message

Thanks, Marek, for switching over to us and for your great review.

Go above and beyond when it counts!

Highly recommend Uptime Hosting. Fast response when it counts. Very Professional.
Particularly when things go wrong and you need their expertise .. now!
Great Support Team. Go above and beyond when it counts!

Joanne R.
Joanne R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I hate TECH but Uptime Web Hosting makes it pleasurable and easy

The best technical support I have ever experienced. Simply great, reliable and professional customer service at the right price - highly recommended. do yourself a favour, best decision I ever made

John R.UpTime Web HostingSend a private message

Thanks Joanne for your great review and good to hear that we make your web stuff easy.

Neil Robertson
Neil RobertsonSouth-East, TAS

Best Value for Money Web Hosting in Australia

I have set up and look after a few clients with UpTime Web Hosting. The products and service are both excellent and very good value for money. I particularly like that MultiPHP Manager for cPanel is enabled so I can have websites hosted on the same account on different PHP versions - a feature that few other Australian web hosting companies offer.

John R.UpTime Web HostingSend a private message

Thanks, Neil, for the great review and feedback and a really big thank you for recommending us to your clients. It's very appreciated.

Peter A.
Peter A.Darling Downs, QLD

Worth making the change

Substantially cheaper than my previous (10 years) host for at least equivalent facility and service response seems to be very quick and effective. Glad I changed since my old service had intermittent issues with my blog dropping out and very slow service response.