UpTime Web Hosting

UpTime Web Hosting

68 reviews · Statistics

100% · 680%

Rates and Fees
See the Best Web Hosting Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mel T
Mel TQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Fantastic Service and Quality Support

We highly recommend UpTime Web Hosting for their speedy service, quality support and economical plans.
Yasmin Edwards
Yasmin EdwardsQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Amazing support if I need them !

So easy! They are very thorough and fast responses! Thanks
bevlea
bevleaAU2 posts

Absolutely problem free hosting

I have been with a few hosting companies over the years and I have yet to come across any are at the standard of UpTime. They are superb for competitive pricing and quick support when you have a question to problem-free hosting with no downtimes.
Jan G
Jan GQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Amelia Trappett
Amelia TrappettVICGippsland, VIC

Uptime! The most amazing company I have ever dealt with

These guys are simply the best in the business. Not only are they well priced for hosting, they are responsive and fast acting and actually based in Australia! When our website went down from a developer working on it, they manually reinstalled it for us on a Saturday and didn't charge us. Not only the best hosting company, the best company in general I have worked with for a very long time. Thank you.
Don L
Don LVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Australian company - great prices & support

UpTime is a breath of fresh air in Web Hosting. A small Australian company with economical pricing and great support. What a pleasure to talk to a support person whose first language is English. I signed up for their cPanel Standard Plan and with easy-to-follow support I moved my main domain and four sub-domain hobby sites from my Singapore based host. Had been with previous host for fifteen years and was not happy with excessive costs and support people I could barely understand.
The transition of my domain and web sites to UpTime went smoothly and seamlessly thanks to the clear guidance of their support – thanks John. My experience with UpTime has been very positive and I don’t hesitate to recommend them.
IanM
IanMQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
Damo65
Damo65VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Getting my website live

These guys were so helpful and so fast at getting back to me. It was brilliant service
John
JohnVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We, Cyber Street Safe have been with Uptime for just over a year and honestly, theirs is the best service I ever recall. Rates are very good, response time excellent and nothing too hard for them. Their products are also top class. Show reply
Dan QLD
Dan QLD

Uptime- Above and beyond

The UpTime experience of getting a Domain name working with DNS details to the organisation’s existing encrypted email service was a success, thank you John R . Highly recommend UpTime for their great interaction and service

John followed through, sorted through my mistakes and shortcomings with politeness and good attitude. I have a policy not to review but made the exception here!

Thanks again John R Show reply

kIWi
kIWi9 posts

USE THEM!

I have been with Uptime for about a year and cannot fault their expertise and customer service. Prices are also very good. Very pleased! Show reply
Jim
Jim3 posts

The Best EVER!

I switched to Uptime a few months ago and am amazed at their quality and service. It was a learning curve for me and they answered any question IMMEDIATELY! Pricing is very reasonable. If only all companies were this good! Show reply
Michael
MichaelQLDCentral Queensland, QLD

Switched Web Host company

Look around at several domain providers for your new website and UpTime Web Hosting stood out as they are an Australian based company, price and their level of tech support.
John expertise had our new site and emails up and running in no time. A very smooth transition.
Always helpful. Highly reccomend. Show reply
Halws
HalwsWASouth West, WA3 posts

Solved

Have been with UpTime for almost 12 months now. Exceptionally good service and support. Had a little problem just now which was quickly and efficiently solved bu UpTime Show reply
Annie O'Grady
Annie O'Grady

To the Rescue

I have always found Uptime fast to respond and efficient and helpful, thanks Uptime! Annie O'Grady Show reply