Marty M.
Marty M.South East Queensland, QLD

No customer respect. Deleted domain without notice leaving my clients without service....

Ventra IP deleted my domain without notice or regard to my customers. If you value your customers, don't use ventra IP.....

I need to fill 30 words, so again, I re-iterate, don't use Ventra IP if you value your customers....

Tara J
Tara JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, friendly and efficient support. Happy I changed over too!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-stars Tara! We really appreciate the great feedback about our technical support team. We are so glad you've made the move to us! :)

THE BEST PROVIDERS

As a web developer, for many years I have been dealing with lots of other hosting companies. From my experience usually, those companies had either bad services or terrible and hard-to-reach, overseas customer support.
Ventra IP offers amazing services and fantastic customer support.
With the VentraIP it's everything so easy to work with, I am extremely happy with the hosting and domain services I am using from them, and the tech support is the best one I had experience with.
Whenever I had some issue everything was sorted out very quickly, over the chat, and not put on hold. I have been recommending VentraIp to all my friends and clients who are after great, reliable hosting services.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review, Anna. We appreciate the great feedback especially coming from a web developer, thanks for your recommendation! :)

Find out how VentraIP Australia compares to other Services

So happy I moved my domain over

Since moving to VentraIP, I've had great (quick) responses to my submitted support eTickets and am also very pleased with the well written, articulate email replies and solutions sent to me. Very happy with the service so far.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the 5-stars, Darren! We appreciate your feedback about our eTicket support. We too, are happy you've moved to VentraIP Australia. :)

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

Lisa G
Lisa GQueensland

Great pricing and excellent customer support

I transferred my hosting from Siteground to VentraIP a few months ago. I was a bit nervous as I had many clients websites in my account.

I am so pleased that I made the change and it all went smoothly with the great assistance of customer service and the techs.

Additionally, I am saving quite a lot of money each year with Ventra's more affordable hosting, and supporting an Australian business.

Well done VentraIP - highly recommend your services.

Many thanks
Lisa Gustav

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Lisa! We really appreciate your great feedback about our customer service and value. We are glad you've made the Switch to us. :)

ASL77
ASL77Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Tech Support

Just wanted to share some feedback and my personal experience with Ventraip

• Competitive pricing compared to the "EL Cheapo" overseas providers.
• 24/7 Australian tech support which is awesome, super quick and efficient!
(compared to Bluehost/DreamHost... yes they are cheap, but at a price - slow to respond, time-zone difference, and usually not very helpful – try explaining to a client why their website is always down!)
• Love the fact, I'm supporting a 100% Australian Owned & Operated business!

#buylocal #supportaustraliabusinesses #australianowned #keepupthegoodwork #thanksventraip

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you ASL77 for the 5-stars! You've captured what VentraIP Australia prides itself on perfectly. :)

roy
roy

Few Issues..Great After Service Support

Few hiccups on the way with signing up, Sandra from management personally called through to sort out. Few issues are bound to happen but Sandra has more than made up for it. Not many firms admit to fault as well which is a plus.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the update, Roy, we appreciate your understanding and we're very happy that Sandra could resolve the situation for you.

Erika V
Erika VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

HIGHLY RECOMEND !!

I was initially skeptical as I found the add through Facebook, but thought id give it a go as I had nothing to lose, and I am SO GLAD I did!! I am a beginner with adding a third party domain to shopify and found the process confusing and beginning to become stressful, but after a 5 minute conversation with the support team I was educated on how to do it and even offered for it to be done for me. GREAT SUPPORT, RELIABE and GREAT PRICED! HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Erika! We are glad you found us too, we appreciate your great feedback and recommendation. :)

Amur
AmurSydney

Very good hosting company

This company provides very good hosting services for websites and offers very good support. The support is usually prompt and appropriate. Good deals also come in from time to time.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-stars Amur! We appreciate your feedback about our services and support. :)

Konesh W.
Konesh W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Australian Provider

Outstanding service and reliable provider.
Personalised services with great customer first mindset.
Fantastic management team and staff to help you everyday.

We have an e-commerce website and couple community sites, never had any issues with their hosting.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-stars, Konesh! We appreciate your great feedback and value your business. :)

Gaby
GabySydney, NSW

Great support leading to a migration

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review, Gaby. We are glad to hear you all 4 websites are up and running faster than before! We appreciate the detailed feedback you've provided regarding our support and transfer process. :)

Marie-Claire M.
Marie-Claire M.Sydney, NSW

What a lifesaver!!

I had to urgently migrate from Go Daddy after only 8 days because their server went down for almost a week, they lost all incoming webmail during that time, plus 2 email accounts disappeared into oblivion. Once the server was back up I was still unable send or receive email and they couldn't figure out why. I quickly went online and found VentraIP. I was migrated, up and running within 1.5hrs! Thanks so much Ventra.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-stars, Marie-Claire M. We're glad you've made the Switch and happy to know you're back up and running again. :)

Desney
DesneySydney, NSW

Why did I wait so long?

I’ve just transferred over to VentraIP and am delighted with the whole experience. Superb phone support - nothing too hard or a problem for any of the people I spoke with.
Domain name hosted. Emails migrated quickly, troublefree.
And for the first time in years, no junk mail!
Why did I wait so long?

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-star review Desney. We are so glad you've made the switch to us and you're happy with your service. We also appreciate the great feedback. :)

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Best in Class

I have used Ventraip for several projects over the years with clubs and association I have been involved in and always transfer out of their old hosting which is usually slow over to ventraip. The vipcontrol centre is easy to use, well designed and nothing is ever a problem for the support team, either via a ticket or via chat. The hosting feels fast and security is always a priority. Well done team ventraip and thanks for providing a great product that I can trust and continues to deliver time and time again. Not hot sauce needed here !

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Greg! We're proud to host all of your projects and we appreciate the positive feedback about our system and team. :)

Joseph
Joseph Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Best Hosting Company

VentralP your the best Just Plastering Loves you. Hope your all well and keep up the good work :):):):) Stay safe. Hope 2021 will be the best for all Australians we need it.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-stars Joseph. We appreciate the love. :)