Good Price

Very competitive prices,in fact cheaper than the famous domain name offering sites
I would come back again in future. Signup was easy, took me under 5 mins to do the whole process.

Jim

JimPerth, WA

The Relationship is Seeded

My blog designers have recommended and are utilising your product with great success as we journey through my requirements. To date, I've been very impressed with the developing performance outcome, both format and general functionality.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for taking the time to review us Jim. We really appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear your happy with our service.

Chris

ChrisCentral Queensland, QLD

Superior Customer Service

Been a loyal fan/customer for many years. Purely as a hobby. The staff are excellent. They reply quickly to enquiries/problems. The hosting services they provide are excellent value for money, top notch for extraordinarily little cost. They have always helped me find the cheapest solution and go above-and-beyond, providing noobs like me with technical support. Will always recommend VentraIP and will never switch to another host. Honestly, i cannot fault them. Thanks to you all from a very appreciative customer.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Chris, what a fantastic review! We really appreciate your feedback and kind words. Thank you for your many years of support. :)

Katalina Mindszenty

Katalina MindszentyAlice Springs, NT

Ventraip domain names registration and web hosting

Ventraip has been managing my 4 domain names for ar least 5 years, and hosting my website. So far the services have been very good, including customer service. I like Ventraip.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Katalina, we are proud to have you as a customer for all those years. :)

Adam M

Adam MSouthwest, VIC

Solid australian company

Recently moved across to their services from godaddy and have found them helpful and well priced. Will continue to move my web requirements across to them as time goes on.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Adam! We appreciate you making the switch to us and the great feedback. :)

Laura O.

Laura O.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

They're great!

The two or three times I have had to contact support I have been helped super quickly. They are based in the suburbs of Melbourne. Pay quarterly. Good. Low cost for domain, hosting and email.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the review Laura! We appreciate your great feedback and support. :)

BBLD

BBLDBrisbane

Excellent customer service

Live chat has been so helpful for us. They are knowledgable with all their products and quick to respond. They have always provided a good solution to our queries. Highly recommend

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-star review BBLD. It's great to hear that our live chat has been helpful. We appreciate your recommendation. :)

Fliss

FlissSouth West, WA

Consistently helpful service

If I ever need customer support I call a local number and speak to a very helpful and friendly person who accommodates my technologically challenged brain! I would highly recommend VentraIP for great service.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Fliss. Our local team will continue to be here for your support 24/7.

stanton

stantonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OK but beware of what they charge vs what they quote

I was happy with the work they undertook, but there was a dispute about what they invoiced me. They charged more than what they quoted. However, after some debate, they went back to our original agreement, however, this was a bit painful. Plus I was made to feel as though they were doing me a favor by only charging me what they originally agreed, which left a bad taste

Cory

CorySouthwest, VIC

Fantastic service and features

The VentraIP website is easy to use, but I know that if I need help, I don't have to look far for it. Always great and helpful assistance from the knowledgable staff at VentraIP.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your 5-star review Cory. We appreciate your feedback about our team.

Mish

MishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Customer Service!

Very rare that I have needed support, but when I have the customer service is always prompt and resolved. The support team are friendly and communication is top notch. After starting with two of my websites 6 months ago, I'm bringing over my other sites, and recommending to my clients and network. VIP Control. is so easy to use too.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Mish. We appreciate you making the switch to VentraIP Australia. :)

Responsive, reliable and I'd never go anywhere else

I switched from another provider a couple of years ago and I will NEVER use another hosting company. Great service, fair pricing, and nothing is ever a hassle. And you get the same great customer service attitude and response whether you're a big business or a solo operator. Amazing.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciated your great feedback and kind words. :)

Jan P

Jan PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great recommendation

I changed to VentraIP from another company as I was having so many issues - so pleased I did. I’ve not had any issues since joining .. thank you - peace of mind

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Jan! We appreciate you making the switch to VentraIP Australia. :)

M2Tiles

M2TilesPerth, WA

Life savers

Always avaiable and have never let us down when required . Gives us a peace of mind to know we can alway rely on them to get is sorted for us .

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you M2Tiles we appreciate your kind words and 5-star review.

Excellent service! Very happy

Very very happy with VentraIP. Service has been outstanding. Highly recommended, found their service on a Google search. So glad i found them. Trouble shooting and migration of existing service was all very easy. Again, very happy with their service and friendly helpful staff.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your review Danielle. We appreciate your recommendation and great feedback!

annem3641

annem3641Wimmera, VIC

Always good service

Always quick to respond and helpful, definitely pleased with these guys, including solving issue from simple to complex. I have been with VentraIP for a while now, and I always come back.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the review Annem3641. We appreciate your support.

Leah G.

Leah G.Darling Downs, QLD

Great company to deal with

I've never had a bad experience with VentraIP and my husband and I have been hosting our websites with them since 2010. I'm very very surprised to read the review by Anon007 - this does not match my experience at all. They are always courteous and super-responsive, and go out of their way to help, even when it is not their job (i.e. when I stuffed up my WordPress website once on a Saturday night).

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much Leah! We appreciate you being a long term customer and your feedback. :)

James L.

James L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s not owned by Melbourne IT

They actually try and retain customers. I’ve referred them to so many clients over the years thanks to their lack of hidden fees. They are just nice and reasonable and I trust them enough to give them my review

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks James, we are certainly not owned by Melbourne IT. We appreciate your 5-star review! :)

Abe

AbeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

amazing

amazing customer service
just the best people in the industry, if you need any thing just call them and they get the job done.

i couldn't do it without them, they are just the best

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you, Abe, we appreciate the kind words and the great feedback on our team. :)

Fast servers, great support, 10 years perfect service

I've been running Wordpress and custom large PHP apps with VentraIP for 10 years now. The service keeps getting faster and the support has been unbeatable since going all Australian.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the 5-star review, Nathaniel! We really appreciate you being a long term customer.