4.9

So glad I left my old hosting service behind, VentraIP are awesome

After many unsatisfactory years with my previous hoster, I finally got sick of paying the "lazy tax" and found VentraIP. They have been fantastic, prices are competitive their service exceptional.

Lisa

LisaSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent service and price

I host my domain name through ventraip and they have always helped me when needed. Great customer service. Great price. Great australian company. I will definitely continue to use their services.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great feedback Lisa!

SiyavashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service by VentraIP

We have been with VentraIP for a number of years and can highly recommend them. They are professional in all aspect of their service and have always been helpful when we have needed them.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much Siyavash! We hope you continue to enjoy our service.

Siyavash

Pleasure, thank you for your great service.

Coralie

CoralieSydney, NSW

The Best Customer Service

VentraIP have the best staff, offering exceptional Customer Service at all times. Always helpful, hosting platform is easy to understand and they respond so quickly. A pleasure to deal with!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you Coralie! It’s our pleasure.

Shane

ShaneFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

After moving to VentraIP in 2013 I haven't had any problems.
Their uptime is outstanding and support have always resolved any issues once they are made aware of it.
Thanks and keep up the good work! Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your continued support Shane! We hope the weather up there is nicer than it is down here!

Neilmcf

NeilmcfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Consistent good service

Migrated to GSuite with VentraIP to be independent of $US. Chatted with ventra on-line representative. Provided with process. Followed process. - No problems. What more can you say? Took 5 minutes.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review! We're glad our team was able to assist quickly. :)

Website hosting

Have tried overseas hosting and rate VentraIp good as any out there. Help our dollars stay in Australia by purchasing Australian products services. I used a discount code over 12 months package and saved 50% which keeps them in contention for best ever.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the support Peter!

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable service with great customer support

I have hosted my business website and email with VentraIP for many years now, ever since they took over my previous provider. I have had no issues with the hosting service, in fact I can't recall any notable disruption. They have been timely in their response to any product or service queries i have had and always provided good advice about the right options for me. In the current climate I am keen to support local business and in any case do not see any advantage in moving to one of the big international providers.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your support Tony! Our 100% Australian-based team appreciates your continued custom.

Paul

PaulSouthwest, VIC

Excellent service

I purchased my first domain 18 months ago and have had web hosting with VentraIP for the past year. All my interactions with them have been very positive and any technical questions I have raised around my site config have been answered almost immediately. I have had zero problems that required any support tickets and I am very happy to support an Australian company that performs so well and offers local support.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Paul! We hope you continue to enjoy using the service.

Wayne R

Wayne R

VentraIP: best web hosting in OZ

I've been with VentraIP for several years and they have hosted a number of domains and sites for me. I have nothing but praise for them: competitively priced, fully-Aussie owned with local 24/7 support that's second to none, fast servers, and fast service. The ControlPanel dashboard for website owners is feature packed, and if you need a hand they're there to help. I highly recommend VentraIP. Have tried others but VentraIP is the best by far.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the awesome review Wayne! We appreciate your continued support.

Charlie

CharlieGippsland, VIC

VentraIP has served us very well our tenure with them has been trouble free.

Our experience of VentraIP has been excellent, trouble free and therefore enjoyable. We are well pleased with the service as it has all gone well, thus saving us trouble. Not needing to contact VentraIP for anything that requires fixing.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your continued support and the great review Charlie!

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Great price and excellent service

We have web, email and domain hosting. Price is good and service is excellent. Migration of a cPanel setup from another host was efficient and seamless. Technical questions concerning configuration were answered quickly and effectively. Highly recommended.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great recommendation Dave! We hope you continue to enjoy our service.

Jean

JeanSydney, NSW

Always very helpful, excellent product along with awesome customer service

I have used VentraIP for a number of years and wouldn't go anywhere else. If I have needed help they are most helpful and its also an excellent product. I was paying more with the other overseas company for not such a grat service/product.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your review Jean! We appreciate your support.

David W.Sydney, NSW

Find a new host

Christian

ChristianSydney, NSW

Cheap, Fast, Reliable!

They provided domain prices which were much cheaper than the competition and the same goes for their email services. I had a few issues on my part with setting up the website and after a few seconds of waiting, I was attended to and given help.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Christian, thank you for the 5-star review, we really appreciate it. Glad to hear our team was able to help with your set-up.

Cory O.

Cory O.Southwest, VIC

Always awesome service

Over time I have purchased domain names and hosting services from VentraIP and not once have I ever experienced bad service or support. I wish more Australian companies had such a great work ethic and professional and friendly customer service.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the kind remarks Cory O! We really appreciate your review and your business.

Excellent support

Had some issues with previous provider trying to sweep issues under the carpet. Decided to switch to Ventra IP and so glad i did. Had a minor issue with setting up new account and it was dealt with straight away by the team at Ventra. Glad to see Aussie company providing excellent customer service.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the review John! We hope you continue to enjoy our service our 100% Australian team are available to you 24/7.

Dianne

DiannePerth, WA

Very happy with Ventra IP Australia

Ive been using Ventra IP Australia as a web hosting service for our business for years. They are a very professional service provider with great customer service and based in Australia which is important to us. We highly recommend them.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Dianne! We are proud to have you as a long term customer.

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice to finally find an affordable Australian based ssl secure hosting company

I have used many hosting services in my 20 plus years in the advertising industry and finally I have found a service provider that seems to understand the value of customer service, hosting security and value. Not everything is an add on cost, even to see that the automatic payment option was not clicked to on before we choose the option was a nice thing to see. No pressure just a great, quick sign up and get running process.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Cheers Robert! Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate your positive feedback about our sign-up process.

Review collected in partnership with VentraIP Australia

Trouble free hosting, excellent support

I've been a client for several years and manage a number of websites through VentraIP. Hosting is smooth sailing. Technical support timely, helpful, professional. Support staff located locally in Australia.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you webwriter for being a long term customer! We appreciate it.