Verifiedventraip.com.au🏆 2024 Award

690 reviews · Statistics

96% · 66126 · 4%
Rates and Fees
See the Best Web Hosting Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Web Support Right here in Australia

in-house service right here in Oz. No spam hawkers when I register domain names and just good old fashioned customer service
Richad
Richad

Its a premium service with low prices - you wont regret making your next website home at their servers

I have been with VentraIP for over 6 years (I lost count). I can tell you with complete honesty that these guys care about their customers and their support is top notch. I dont have a single bad word to say about them. *I am NOT and employee of VentraIP nor do I know anyone who works there.
Michael K.
Michael K.4 posts
Neil A
Neil AWAPerth, WA

Exceptional Support

Support at VentraIP is magnificent, I had DNS changes and support (Rob) did them for me without me even having to ask. Wonderful effort.
Leo M.
Leo M.

Nice and Reliable serivce

Very nice and helpful service all the time. Helped me to resolve the issues.
CraigS
CraigSWAPerth, WA2 posts

A good experience not just a cheap experience!

These guys were well versed in the services they provide and the courtesy shown to me - could not fault the service provided.
Chai B.
Chai B.

Great experience

So far we are loving VentraIP's hosting. The speed's great and the support is top notch. I highly recommend.
Joshua E.
Joshua E.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and worth the price

I have been a customer for the past year and the service and responses to questions have been fantastic. I have been helped out of numerous jams as well as had a few major/minor changes and reverts and Ventra staff have been supportive and helpful at time walking me through different processes. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for Australian based service and hosting.
Mike
MikeWAPerth, WA2 posts

Speedy Service

We had an issue with SPF/DKIM and these guys responded to the e-ticket within a couple of hours on the standard wait time and it's great that they have the ability for a few dollars to escalate things. This issue involved another ISP and they took nearly two days to respond. Highly recommend Ventra.
dianaf
dianafQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Consistently Great Service

I've left a 5-star review previously, but thought I'd add another one since I've just had my questions resolved easily, quickly and completely! It wasn't a problem with my account, I was asking for technical info on how to go about something. Prompt response with the info plus an explanation of how to implement.
Chris
Chris
  Fair Incentive

Well priced, local hosts, and good support

Needed a quick migration of multiple domains and email away from bluehost, job was complete on their end within 2 days. Support is decently quick even on a lower tier plan, and very helpful.
Dave P
Dave PNSWSydney, NSW

Excellent cost & service. Extremely helpful

Easy to deal with, lots of available services. Can start with basic and upgrade as required. no pressure to take more expensive bundles, from the beginning. Excellent partner for SME businesses, as well as larger organizations. Support team very quick to respond with relevant and effective solutions. Thank you very much Show reply
Keith Chapple
Keith ChappleVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy

My first time setting up a personalised Mail box and domain. I'm very happy with the results. Show reply
TNKS
TNKSVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always very helpful professionals

Support team are all very helpful and patient with me. They understand my problem and stay aside until solved. They provide the details of the problem what caused so I can take the information further if required. Their platform/website is very easy to use. Easy to start asking questions and easy to find what I need. No bells and whistles and well organised. Show reply
TimG
TimGBenalla3 posts

Best support experience I've had with any tech company

I have consistently had positive experiences with VentraIP's tech support.
They take the time and read and understand my questions, so that their answers are completely relevant to what I am asking.
They have always been cheerful and polite with me, and helpful, offering to do the tech things for me if I need extra help, or giving me screen shots and detailed instructions if I want to try making the changes myself.
In the 3 years I have been using VentraIP, I have never had a bad support experience. Show reply