Darin

DarinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent value and performance

Clean setup and excellent dashboard to manage your hosting. I've tried a bunch of the larger international hosting companies and so far, VentraIP has shown excellent performance.
VentraIP's processes are well refined for the Australian businesses. I particularly like that they offer Bpay and bank transfer and VentraIP is 100% Australian!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Darin! We appreciate your feedback about our VIPControl panel and payment options. :)

Olf Dart

Olf DartGladstone

Unsolicited Bill for webspace

A year after I left VentralIP I got a bill to set up a web site from these people - all I ever did here was for 1 or 2 URL's never web space - But here we are being solicited for 1 year hosting which I dont have - even got the Pay or Else thrown in!!! I have sent them an email (unanswered) asking whats going on!!!!

Great Aussie Provider

I registered a new domain name for my plumbing business FREE, for 12 months! Also set up my website hosting with VentraIP, great service from a local team. Highly recommend!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

We really appreciate the great review One3 Plumbing! Thank you for your support.

Brian C.

Brian C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just Excellent!

Made the move from an overseas provider as I wanted a Litespeed server. Customer service with the migration of the site has been nothing short of excellent. They always kept me updated and followed through with things they said they'd do. I can't wait now to set-up the Litespeed cache. I've optimised the site, and, even without the caching set up, the site is pretty fast. I'm very happy that I made the move.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the great review Brian! We appreciate your support and we're happy you made the move too :)

MitchCanberra 2600, ACT

Emails dont work as a result of forced server move

We were forced to move server. Since this time, we have been unable to consistently access emails from iOS devices for around 2 months. Senior techs are unable to provide any solution in this time.

robsterlo

robsterloSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent support Cameron was marvellous

Smooth migration of my site and having someone to call on the phone for support is great. I am still working through the issues of navigating the different system but so far so good.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your great review robsterlo! Cameron and the rest of our Support team are here to help 24/7. :)

Michael Loof

Michael LoofGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So glad I made the move

I was with a cheaper over seas provider and everything was ok until I had a issue. When I contacted them for help it took them days to get back to me, all the while my site was down.

I then decided to go Australian and I couldn't be happier. Any queries I put through are responded to with an hour rather than days! Love it

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the great feedback Michael, our Australian customer support team will always be available to help with your queries 24/7. :)

Redland City Mowing

Redland City MowingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best value, Awesome Australian owned company. You cannot go wrong.

I was previously with a big brand name company and everything was $ for basic options. VentraIP included everything I needed in the base cost, saving me $$ per year. Their control panel is very easy to use and it all just works! Best of all, they are 100% Australian!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

We really appreciate your great review and feedback about our control panel. Thank you :)

Brett TSydney, NSW

I moved on, but the response and efforts from VentraIP was above and beyond.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Hi Brett. I'm really sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. I'd really like to try and work out what went wrong for you. Are you able to reach out to us at customercare@ventraip.com.au so we can investigate this further?

Brett T

No Thanks. I have zero trust or faith in your company to take a chance on placing my domain with you.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Fair enough Brett. I believe our Executive Chairman has reached out to you by phone and is taking on your feedback. We hope you reconsider us again in the future.

Find out how VentraIP Australia compares to other Services

So glad I left my old hosting service behind, VentraIP are awesome

After many unsatisfactory years with my previous hoster, I finally got sick of paying the "lazy tax" and found VentraIP. They have been fantastic, prices are competitive their service exceptional.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for the great review Brendan, we really appreciate it. :)

Lisa

LisaSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent service and price

I host my domain name through ventraip and they have always helped me when needed. Great customer service. Great price. Great australian company. I will definitely continue to use their services.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great feedback Lisa!

SiyavashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service by VentraIP

We have been with VentraIP for a number of years and can highly recommend them. They are professional in all aspect of their service and have always been helpful when we have needed them.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much Siyavash! We hope you continue to enjoy our service.

Siyavash

Pleasure, thank you for your great service.

Coralie

CoralieSydney, NSW

The Best Customer Service

VentraIP have the best staff, offering exceptional Customer Service at all times. Always helpful, hosting platform is easy to understand and they respond so quickly. A pleasure to deal with!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you Coralie! It’s our pleasure.

Shane

ShaneFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

After moving to VentraIP in 2013 I haven't had any problems.
Their uptime is outstanding and support have always resolved any issues once they are made aware of it.
Thanks and keep up the good work! Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your continued support Shane! We hope the weather up there is nicer than it is down here!

Neilmcf

NeilmcfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Consistent good service

Migrated to GSuite with VentraIP to be independent of $US. Chatted with ventra on-line representative. Provided with process. Followed process. - No problems. What more can you say? Took 5 minutes.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review! We're glad our team was able to assist quickly. :)

Website hosting

Have tried overseas hosting and rate VentraIp good as any out there. Help our dollars stay in Australia by purchasing Australian products services. I used a discount code over 12 months package and saved 50% which keeps them in contention for best ever.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the support Peter!

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable service with great customer support

I have hosted my business website and email with VentraIP for many years now, ever since they took over my previous provider. I have had no issues with the hosting service, in fact I can't recall any notable disruption. They have been timely in their response to any product or service queries i have had and always provided good advice about the right options for me. In the current climate I am keen to support local business and in any case do not see any advantage in moving to one of the big international providers.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your support Tony! Our 100% Australian-based team appreciates your continued custom.

Paul

PaulSouthwest, VIC

Excellent service

I purchased my first domain 18 months ago and have had web hosting with VentraIP for the past year. All my interactions with them have been very positive and any technical questions I have raised around my site config have been answered almost immediately. I have had zero problems that required any support tickets and I am very happy to support an Australian company that performs so well and offers local support.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the great review Paul! We hope you continue to enjoy using the service.

Wayne R

Wayne R

VentraIP: best web hosting in OZ

I've been with VentraIP for several years and they have hosted a number of domains and sites for me. I have nothing but praise for them: competitively priced, fully-Aussie owned with local 24/7 support that's second to none, fast servers, and fast service. The ControlPanel dashboard for website owners is feature packed, and if you need a hand they're there to help. I highly recommend VentraIP. Have tried others but VentraIP is the best by far.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the awesome review Wayne! We appreciate your continued support.

Charlie

CharlieGippsland, VIC

VentraIP has served us very well our tenure with them has been trouble free.

Our experience of VentraIP has been excellent, trouble free and therefore enjoyable. We are well pleased with the service as it has all gone well, thus saving us trouble. Not needing to contact VentraIP for anything that requires fixing.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your continued support and the great review Charlie!