Joseph

Joseph Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Best Hosting Company

VentralP your the best Just Plastering Loves you. Hope your all well and keep up the good work :):):):) Stay safe. Hope 2021 will be the best for all Australians we need it.

Brent N.

Brent N.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Australian-based hosting company (and I've used quite a few)

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Brent, we would like to thank you for such a detailed review. We are so pleased that your experience across the board has been positive. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy a positive service experience with us. :)

Clinno

Clinno

Hard to fault

I transferred my services over and it was SO SIMPLE! I regularly used the chat box feature to ask easy through to complex questions and all the people I spoke with were able to provide the solution straight away. Once my service was with them, the user interface is sexy - like well done to the people behind creating that bad boy. Everything is where it should be when looking for things like account details, password through to the nitty gritty stuff. Happy happy client here!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the amazing 5-star review Clinno! We really appreciate your great feedback on our live chat support and VIPControl we are glad you're happy! :)

Micheal

MichealMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Condescending and Dismissive

Sent through multiple requests over a week and the response was dismissive, the only reason I can think of I just didn’t know enough .

I was left , still nothing has been done , it expires in a year .

Used Ventura for years , I’m not sure if it’s under new management ?

Marquis Marque

Marquis MarqueSydney, NSW

Reliable. Affordable. Quality Service.

VentraIP are always friendly, helpful and fast.
Very responsive to support queries with great follow up procedures in place.
It's a real bonus dealing with a world class Australian owned and operated provider.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-star review Marquis. We appreciate your great feedback. :)

Louis B.

Louis B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BEST HOSTING IN AUSTRALIA

I've been managing client websites on Ventra for over 5 years and will continue to do so for many more. Their support staff are so prompt in solving any issue. Site uptime has been amazing and absolutely recommend migrating your services to them.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the great review, Louis! We are proud to have you as a long-standing customer and appreciate your recommendation. :)

SMC

SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Experience Turned into a Good One

The customer care team has been in contact with me and resolved my concerns, we discussed the issues at hand, and come to a fair and agreeable resolution for both parties, I appreciate customer care taking the time to listen, understand and work with me to resolution A++++

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

We are glad to hear our customer care team were able to resolve your concerns. We appreciate the 5-star review, thank you SMC.

Keith Markham

Keith MarkhamPerth, WA

Great web hosting!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the fantastic review Keith! We are very happy you made the switch :)

Bre

BreNorthern Territory

Moved from another provider - no regrets!

This is absolutely the go to place for great service, responsive problem solving and good prices. Been with them for 10+ years and never had a drama - except where I stuffed up!. ❤️

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you, Bre! We appreciate your support and are very proud to have you as such a long time customer. :)

A John

A JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding Customer Support

Prompt and outstanding customer support at any time. The tech support staff is quite knowledgeable and always resolve the issues and requests quite fast. The staff is friendly and supportive. Excellent company to be with. Always recommend them

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-star review A John. We appreciate your positive feedback and recommendation. :)

Long time client for a reason

I love VentraIp for many things but particularly the ease of checkout, the ease of tech support and the patience each of the tech staff offer when I am clueless understanding their technical speak, they help me by doing what they can for me. It's why I buy all my domains here to streamline the whole process. Been a long time loyal client - thank you.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you GTE T. we are very proud to have you as a long time client. We appreciate your kind words and great feedback! :)

KNF

KNFWestern Australia

Outstanding Customer Service!

I’ve honestly been blown away with the amazing customer service from VentraIP, from sign up, to support everything has been so easy and prompt. Nothing is a hassle and anything I’ve needed extra guidance with has been provided or done on my behalf. Have no hesitation recommending VentraIP to anyone!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for your 5-stars KNF. We appreciate your positive feedback and your recommendation. :)

DBT

DBTMelbourne

Appears to be an excellent web hosting service

I have just had to change the web hosting service for my small business website. It took a little effort to get this done. Probably because I initially set up my website many years ago and did not have all the registration details to hand. However VentraIP were very patient and helpful so the task was done. The actual move after I submitted the correct information took less than a day. I am very happy

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-star review DBT. We are glad your migration experience was positive! :)

John B

John BSydney, NSW

Awesome Aussie Service.

I found VentraIP the most fastest and reliable support. Always consistent. This will be the main reason I will be transferring all my services to VentraIP. Next stop is my mailing service, as soon as it ends on Zoho I'll be migrating to VentraIP.

Best of all, you guys are AUSSIE!

Keep up the good work guys!

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for the 5-stars John B. We really appreciate your feedback, thanks for your ongoing support.

Ravikash

RavikashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too good to be true but IT IS!!

normally when you see something being offered for free online, its too good to be true and some form of payment i required in the end as a nasty surprise, NOT the case here. they live up to their word in the advert, they mean serious business. customer service is fast and quick turn around, friendly and to the point

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5-star review Ravikash. We appreciate you setting the record straight. :)

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you are a Not For Profit go there now

Good discounts and freebies for office software for eligible organisations. Very responsive, professional, friendly and helpful.
We had a complex problem and they communicated well and sorted it out quickly and easily

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your 5-star review Peter! We appreciate your support. :)

Camilo Baez

Camilo BaezSouth East Queensland, QLD

This company is excellent

My name is Camilo I am a programmer I have worked with different Hosting providers and Ventra IP has proven to be the best for its speed, efficiency and most importantly the customer service I am very happy to work with them I recommend it 100% and I will continue buying with you

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for your review Camilo! We really appreciate your recommendation. :)

John K.

John K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best hosting company in Australia

Without doubt the best hosting company in Australia.
Australian Owned, Operated and Located.
Super fast servers and hourly backups.
Great service though I have only had to call them once and it turned out it was my fault.
I manage over 25 different sites with them so I know how good they are.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thanks for your review John, We appreciate your kind words and look forward to continually providing your sites with the best hosting. :)

industriald

industrialdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Webhost

I have been with VentraIP for a while now and I really like them. The costs are very reasonable. I like the ability to self manage most functions of my website hosting but there is always support when and if you need it.

The up-time has been 100% as far as I know, if there was any maintenance it did not impact the availability of my site.

Installing applications on your site like CMS is fully automated.

The hosting is extensible and if I need to expand, Ventra will expand with me.

I highly recommend this web host.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We really appreciate your positive feedback about our service and support. :)

Vic Alpen

Vic AlpenAU

nothing to complain about .

awsome nothing to complain about .a plus plus plus all the way.they are great every time i had to call them they have provided accurate advice and are prepared to help any way they can.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP Australia

Thank you for the 5 star review Vic Alpen! We appreciate your great feedback about our technical support team.