VentraIP Australia

See the Best Digital Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VentraIP Australia

• Rates and Fees

Greatest Australian based hosting you will find

My choice for all web services. Great Australian company keeping it real here in Oz. Aussie servers and Aussie support by real people. Quick to reply or if urgent a few bucks for priority. 10/10

Amazing Service

We have been working with VIP for many years and to date every request for support has been easily resolved. As the tech support here I ask a lot of questions and have lots of requests for assistance. The staff ALWAYS resolve my problems.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent support

As a user of some but limited technical expertise I have been really impressed on the rare occasions I have needed help. The support system is excellent and has always solved the problem quickly with clear and effective advice.

Andre
AndreMelbourne

Hassle free, straight forward at first attempt, great follow up

Registered our new website ending in .au in 2 minutes. Considering moving our present website ending in com.au as well. Easy and friendly user application. Follow up and explanations well presented.

warkus
warkusPerth, WA

I do not recommend VentraIP

David W
David WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AU only provider, when faced with a overseas issue

Will K.
Will K.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service and very good support

I needed to buy some mailboxes to get away from using Google Workspace seeing they are going to charge for their service and it has features I simply don't need. I am technically competent but there are still things I needed help with in setting up 3 mailboxes. It all went well and whenever I needed support their eTicket feature was very supportive. They were very busy so it took time to get answers but the answers were always helpful from very competent staff. The migration of emails was concluded successfully and all is working well now.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review Will, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and appreciate your patience with us during a busy time.

Excellent customer service

I have now had a couple of dealings with Ventra IP customer service and tech support, and each time they have been extremely helpful and quick to assist. I'm not very good with the details of website, but they explained what I needed to do in understandable language.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review Court. We appreciate you sharing your experience and thank you for your support.

lamonza
lamonzaNortheast, VIC

Competive rates, good performance, good support, Australian product

Compared to other hosting services I have found VentraIP to be not only comtepetive in pricing but alre to have a sensible and intuitive interface and a responsive sales and support team

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review lamonza, we appreciate your feedback on our pricing and support.

Mel
MelMelbourne

Easy, down to earth, prompt response.

The response was quick with clear communication. I am not tech savvy, so the team explained processes simply, easily and still welcomed further questions, if more clarification was needed. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend the team at VentralP. :)

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for your review Mel. We're glad to see that our team continue to provide the high quality of support we love to give to our customers. We thank you for your recommendation.

Julie
JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceeded My Expectation

I had 9 sites to migrate in a short period of time. This was done speedily and effeciently with good communication to myself throughout the process. Made everything stress and worry free. Highly Recommend

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review Julie, we're glad to see that we've exceeded your expectations and thank you for your recommendation.

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys are amazing, I have never had any issue and the service is seamless

These guys are amazing, I have never had any issue and the service is seamless - I have 2 accounts and they have been no worries at all. Highly recommend these guys.

VentraIP AustraliaVentraIP AustraliaSend a private message

Thanks for the review Marck, we appreciate your support and recommendation!

Find out how VentraIP Australia compares to other Digital Services

Support is rude and not helpful

Customer Support is rude and not helpful. They will not help you much. I think it is better to choose another hosting provider. Another part is that their IP blocking bingbot so your website will not index on Bing. That's really bad.

Michael H
Michael HNSW

Have always been a rock solid hosting company for 9 years.

Support is top notch and although they're not the cheapest you will definitely get what you pay for and it is 100% worth it. Can't say anything bad about these guys - they're been consistently great every year I've been hosted with them.

BoxTech
BoxTechGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australian Based Competent Support

While you can get cheaper overseas hosting, ultimately a couple of hours wasted trying to fix a problem with some overseas call center or level 0 tech working off a script immediately makes up the price difference.
Used VentraIP for many years now and the systems themselves are very fast and reliable, which is good. But equally importantly, support has been excellent, helping with migrations and various technical issues over the years. Never once had to deal with someone just replying from a script like a robot.