Dorf

Dorf

Brand Manager for Dorf? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

no service

Dorf mixer taps
    House less than six years old handles on tap showing bubbles in the chrome . when Dorf approached they asked for recipe of sale .as if the builder leaves for the house buyer . the only offer was to buy new taps for the house .
    Obesely faulty batch but no service from the maker

ben

Kerry'sWings
    Kerry'sWingsAU

Dorf is Chinese overpriced unreliable junk

I have purchased a few Dorf over the years and I have had nothing but headaches. My Dorf Kytin mixer has been an absolute joke. It's Chinese junk and they charge the earth. All of Dorf is made in China now. All of it. They charge the earth and its problem after problem. I also have some other taps, the Motif and Neo. Discontinued now. Plumber after plumber. Get a decent brand. Do yourself a favour. Please.

Other Home Care Shops

Dale Ayers
    Dale AyersVictoria

Beware Sleek Dorf Tapware

In order to replace a worn tap washer I needed to remove the tap handle with a special key that engages under the tap handle. I broke three of these keys trying to remove the tap handles. I've spoken with 3 plumbers who all say that my only option is to saw off the tap handles & replace the set of taps!!!!...Dorf even said that unless the installing plumber had greased the locking nut when first installed & not tightened the taps too much removing the taps would be my only option. 10/10 for Sleek Looks, 0/10 for Good Useable Design.

David Perth
    David PerthPerth, WA

Spare parts a problem

Taps nowadays tend to use 'cartridges' instead of the old fashion valves. That's ok until you come to replace the cartridge in an older (15 years) tap. Dorf have no interest in maintaining supply (at a previously reasonable price) so owners are forced to use a third party supplier. The valves now cost $114 for a pair (hot and cold). Dorf has NO interest in this problem. I will never purchase another Dorf product because of this and, rather than being gouged for a cartridge I'll buy another tap - but it will be a different brand.

Home Care Shops