Double D Aussie Gummy Bears

Double D Aussie Gummy Bears

See the Best Confectioneries in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Anna

AnnaPerth, WA

Absolutely Horrifying DO NOT BUY

This product should be banned, i bought them for the first time and i had no idea they had laxatives in them. Which is really bad, i've experienced some awful side affects and they last a long time. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $2.60.

Lol099

Lol099Adelaide

Do not eat do not give to kids

Taste great but my poor little man 2.5 yo had 4 and has not left the toilet such bad stomach cramps and pain these should not be sold as Lollies these are dangerous and I am just shocked that these can be sold!

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $2.60.

Never have I ever...

So guys, I love the double d products. I feel them twirl in my stomach, but I never got diarrhoea.
I ate two packages today. I take everything back, when I cant leave the pot tonight :)

Purchased in November 2019.

Amber M.

Amber M.Sydney, NSW

STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!!

These gummy bears have a major laxative effect no matter how many you eat. They taste good, but not worth the after effects!!!!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $2.99.

Dill Pickle

Dill PicklePerth, WA

Stop Complaining

If you suffer diarrhoea once it should not happen again just do it when you are near a toilet for anywhere between 4-7 day, or when the pooping frenzy stops.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths.

darleen.lee

darleen.leeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Isomalt should be banned!!

I ate a whole packet of the hard fruity lollies. My ring is burning from explosive diarrhoea!! Don’t eat more than 1 a day.

Purchased in September 2019.

Amos.T

Amos.THunter Region, NSW

Doubly Delicious! Gummy bears without all the sugar

Doubly Delicious! Gummy bears without all the sugar.
For a diabetic these are particularly good as i can get a sweet treat without a spike in my blood sugars. Very tasty and moreish. Just eat in moderation

Purchased in June 2019.

Run

RunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Double D double the Dunn

Double D delivers double defication. The countdown is on the first drop. Pissing pooh like a chocolate fountain, severe gas and bloating. Triple D, I won the trifecta. Product packaging and warnings need revising.

Purchased in May 2019.

Jessii W.

Jessii W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome substitute for the orig that are full of sugar but omg the toilet loves you after consuming such a small qty!

Tastes the same as original gummy bears just without all the sugar! It's awesome. However if you consume too many all at once then your toilet will definitely love you!

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $2.60.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No more for me!

Now I know why I had been having problems too. I sort of guessed as my specialist said that will happen with sweeteners. Lots of gas and pooping!! No more!

Purchased in October 2018 at Woolwooths for $2.60.

Goldenmum

GoldenmumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Double D’s, Diets and Diarrhoea

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Chad

ChadPerth

Laxative lollies

This product should be banned! Bought a few different varieties of the Double D sugar free lollies. Decided to break my 20hr fast with 5 gummy bears and 10 fruit jellies. Less than an hour later I was feeling the laxative effects which lasted 14hrs. I Stupidly thought I had caught gastro. So a couple of days later and here we are back on the toilet with diarrhea and stomach cramps after finishing the pack of fruit jellies. I can't believe this product is allowed to be sold in supermarkets!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.20.

If you like gastric rumblings and uncontrollable diarrhea you've found the right product

Like many of the other reviewers here I was excited to find these sugar free lollies apparently sweetened by stevia according to the messaging on the front of the packet. Ate about 6 or 7 and my stomach started to rumble within 30 minutes. Within an hour I was on the toilet wondering why week felt like wee was coming out of my bottom. The marketing on these really needs to be addressed. They are potent laxatives. They contain isomalt as their primary ingredient.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Diabetics rejoice!

Well i was handled sobering news a few weeks ago that i was now a diabetic and could no longer eat sugar. Heading home i had to empty out the cupboards and resort to a life of misery.
Alas, i found out about some sugar free lollies so i can still get my sugar fix!

Purchased in February 2019.

Double Demons

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles.

Made me so sick I considered going to hospital

After spending about 20 hours with shocking abdominal pain and diarrhoea like never before I googled some of the ingredients listed on the packet.. how this is going under the radar is beyond me.. DONT TOUCH THEM

Purchased in February 2019 for $2.00.

I would rather be dead

An eruption - to say the least

Taz

TazSydney

Great lollies but read the fine print

ynnebbenny

ynnebbenny

Dance of the flaming fools!!

Dance of the flaming fools!!
These things are guaranteed to sting ya ring.
Just are a hand full and maybe 40 minutes later I'm spray painting the back of the bowl.
Have never annoyed out my butt so badly. Glad to see Im not the only one who has been affected by these 'lollies'.
Surely they were made in a chemical factory in China. These things could even be used as chemical weapons they are so bad.