Dove Cream Oil Beauty Cream Bar

Dove Cream Oil Beauty Cream Bar

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

We spend so much on facial needs it is not funny, but with Dove Beauty bar you will save a fortune as you can use this on your face as a cleanser and that alone is a big saving. It lathers up well and gets make up of like nothing, it also leaves your skin soft and smooth so you are not going to dry out your skin, make a saving today and at least try the Dove beauty bar, you can use it on your body also, if using it on your face for hygenic reaons buy two bars one for the face and one for the body and you will still save money. Would I recommend this to my friends and family..Already done that.
    The price is so cheap compared to other cleansers on the market.

Mythic

Mythic

Good

I bought this because dove normally have such nice stuff and was thrilled to find this was no exception. It was gentle enough to use on my face, but effective enough to clean the rest of my body while leaving it soft and moistorised. I bought mine in a handy two pack as well, which was nice and economical as it gave a small discount off the price of a single bar.
    Really soft, didn't dry out the skin like other soaps, was good for all over body use, including the face
    Nothing, I would buy it again without a problem.