4Ego QV Bath Oil

Vegan

meaganjade
meaganjadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Excellent results!

I have used this product for my 4 month old son as he has developed mild eczema and it has helped to get us great results! We tried a number of alternative brands, and QV definitely had the best results. It is odourless, and non-greasy, which saves a lot of mess, and provides so much moisture. I will definitely continue to use this product, along with QV gentle baby wash.

JayRG
JayRGMelbourne13 posts

Changed my sons skin

We had some issues with our baby sons skin being extremely sensitive, he also suffered quite bad cradle cap. We were recommended by the doctor to try this on the scalp and gently massage and comb out- after a week the cradle cap disappeared and his skin is less sensitive, I will be giving my new mum friends this product for their babies

AnjuSydney, NSW38 posts

Great product

I have used this product because my doctor recommended this for my baby. The skin rash & nappy rash has gone. I always use this 15-20 mins before bath and followed by QB wash. And after was I also use QV cream.

This is great for adult as well.

Natalie
NatalieMelbourne8 posts

Lovely and gentle

We use this bath oil for my 7month old daughter who has eczema. It has no scent, and never aggravates her skin. It allows for light moisturising in the bath and cleanses too, so I can get a clean baby without using/worrying about any other products. If we feel she needs more hydration I just use a little more than 1 capful.

Holly
HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC72 posts

Doesn't leave your skin greasy

I love this bath oil. It's pretty cheap to buy but it works so well. I have very dry skin on my arms and it's great for that, but I also use it when I just feel like a nice bath.

Interestingly enough, if it's diluted a bit and put in a spray bottle I found it works wonders for my dog who has chronic skin allergies. Stops her itching straight away.

Yuv
YuvGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Qv baby oil replace to qv bath oil?

I just loved qv baby oil for my 3month old and it worked wonders. As she had very sensitive and dry skin can't use anything on her except qv. My question is as qv baby oil comes only in 250ml bottles. Can i use just qv bath oil instead of baby oil. Does it makes any difference?

colickymom
colickymomBrisbane26 posts

Skin feels soft after use

When my son was around 5 weeks old, his skin started peeling off and as a first time mom, I was worried, I wanted to fix it so I went to the GP and was advised to switch to QV bath oil. After few days of using this product, my son's skin went back to normal, I also use this once in a while, and after every bath, my skin just feels soft and moisturized.
Skin is soft and supple after bath
Since it dissolves in water, I am not sure whether it cleans the skin
SAJS
SAJSEmerald, Qld7 posts

clarity
clarityGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC23 posts

Excellent!

I have been using QV Bath Oil in my daughter's bath for about 4 years. She suffers from Eczema and it's become a must have in our home. When ever I have tried anything else in the past I've regretted it. I can't praise it enough and highly recommend it... excellent product!
Excellent for dry skin and Eczema. Perfect for children with sensitive skin.
yavis
yavisQLD, 4030143 posts

Perfect for sensitive skin

QV Bath oil is fantastic for anyone with sensitive skin. It is also great for anyone with skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It has a non greasy formula which nourishes the skin leaving it silky smooth and no need for moisturisers afterwards. Easy to use, just put half to one cap full into your bath or use in the shower by applying directly on your skin then rinse. The oil mixes well in water turning it a light milky colour. The oil is free from colour and perfume so it doesn't irritate skin. Available from all good supermarkets and chemists. Reasonably priced
Great for sensitive skin. Easy to use.
Stings if you get it in your eyes. Leaves the bath very slippery
Shannon08
Shannon08MELBOURNE6 posts

Great for Babies

Being a first time mum I have tried and trialled a few products. I used this recently in my baby's bath. It doesn't sud so you can see excatly where it needs to go, it feels soft on their skin, is oddourless and you don't need to use much so it is very economical too. I have seen an immediate improvement in the appearance of his skin and will continue to use this and the moisturiser.
Odourless.
Makes baby a bit slippery!
kh1234
kh1234AU15 posts

I like this QV product the best. My daughter had very dry skin and it really seemed to help. Reasonably priced and can be used on the whole family. Would highly recommend.
Does not dry out skin and leaves it feeling soft and moisturised
Makes your kids a bit slippery in the bath
simm_mee
simm_meevic, 3020261 posts

a great skin product that i highly recommend especially for fragile, fraile skin. no oily residue left on skin and no need for moisturisers
a highly recommended product for people with sensitive fragile and dry skin, easy to apply and no oily residue left behind. can be used in bath or as a body wash, readily available from pharmacy stores. no over powering fragrance when the product is used. is great for using near wounds and easy to apply
cost is a little expesive but you dont need to go lathering in moisturiser following use so isnt too expensive after all
Tracky1974
Tracky1974AU74 posts

OK

I would recommend this product. It is economical, especially when bought in bulk. I can bathe my daughter in confident knowing that her skin is being well cared for. However, as this product "disappears" into the bath water, it is sometimes difficult to be able to tell whether the product is actually an effective cleanser.
My 3 year old daughter has dry skin so I use this product in her regular bath. It leaves her with lovely soft skin.
As the product is for sensitive skin and has no perfumes it does not leave a nice scent afterwards. Also used in the bath generates no bubbles which is not much fun for a 3 year old. It also leaves an oily film in the bath.
porkeys
porkeysVictoria92 posts

Good

This is a really great product especially if you have sensitive skin. I have used many of the QV range of products and this one is great if you are looking to relax in the tub. It does leave your skin feeling nice and healthy and is not greasy at all. A great product.
This bath oil feels really nice to use and definitely does what it says it will. You can pick it up in a large bottle that will last a while, making it more economical. It does not leave your skin greasy at all.
There are none.