4.1

80%17%4%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Brand Manager for Lux? Claim your listing.

funkynanaThe Mallee, VIC31 posts

O.M.G

I bought the new Lux magical spell body wash . what the hell. how devine is the smell . I fell in love with it . Lux body wash suds up and washes your body well. I love Lux. but this new one MAGICAL SPELL. GET ON IT folks . the smell is stunningly devinely beautiful.  Show details
Alara
AlaraSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Awesome Exfoliant but that's it

Very good exfoliant product, with a great scent. I wouldn't use it on a daily basis, and I normally use it in conjunction with another product, as I feel it isn't too effective in odor control etc. Show details
Grant
GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fantastic product!

Fantastic product. Has the perfect texture, scent and 'after-glow' that you'd ever hope for in a no-irritant body wash.
I've tried many soapy over-scented body washes which leave you feeling itchy and tight-skinned!
This is the best yet .. Happy at last! Show details
norealidentity
norealidentity

Trash it !

Lux made in Taiwan is the worse body wash I've ever used. It feels like I am applying saliva to my body. no bubble at all. I have no other words for LUX.

Trish C
Trish C

Please bring this one back

The indulge was great for my psoriasis, I have used it for 12 years, I've tried the new range and they are too strong, my psoriasis is returning

Jen
JenPerth

Don't like the new version

Used to love the Shae caramel one, for the smell and texture - now it's weirdly sticky/gummy, can can hardly tell the exfoliating beads are there, and the smell is off-putting. Unwittingly bought in bulk, not sure what to do with them now... :(

Vera
Vera4 posts

Yang ylang

Bring it back please. One of the nicest smells ever. All my family used it and it seems it is no longer on the market. If we would have known this will be taken off the shelf we would have bought all of them. I do use other product but Lang ylang was our favourite.

Mz Zombie
Mz ZombieQueensland19 posts

Nice, but a little overpowering

I bought Lux Fine Fragrance, it was lovely to apply, but after you have washed it off, it still smelt very strong, i was hoping for a mild perfume, not something i try covering up with powder becuase it was too strong, especially before going to bed :( i recommend only using a very small amount, maybe a 10c piece size.
Appealing bottle, good price ( $2.95 ) on special, pretty purple liquid
A little strong, i recommend only using a small amount.
MissyA
MissyAAU59 posts

Good

When I first saw the commercial for this Lux Bodywash, I just had to try it. I went shopping with my friends because we were all going to get a different one. We were pretty disappointed with the fragrances available, the bodywashes didnt smell too great. When I tried mine it worked fine, left skin feeling soft and moisturised, but for the price, I think I'll stick to other brands.
The packaging is nice, reasonable price, well known brand, huge range of fragrances.
Some of the scents are pretty bad.
measle
measleAU10 posts

Expensive for a 'supermaket' product, smell overwhelming

I've only used a couple of the Lux body wash varieties, and not for a couple of years (so don't know if their range has changed) but I remember finding the smell overwhelming. This is fine in a high-end product where you are getting high quality essential oils etc, but I found this to just smell cheap.
Nice texture, lasts a fairly long time
Expensive for departments store brand, overwhelming smell.
km91389
km91389Perth

Terrible Product

I didn't like this at all! I have had eczema since I was a baby and this product made it horribly worse! It my be good for people with better skin but is horrible for me! If you have eczema or dermatitis then I do not recommend this product! I recommend QV lotion :D

This was horrible on my eczema

Happy customer 29 years
Happy customer 29 years

Can't believe you have trouble with this product. What you describe is what happens to me when i use anything made by Dove - in the body wash line anyway. Lux does not cause any irritation at all.

Te88
Te88Long beach2 posts

Great product

Love this. my husband started buying the product and i fell in love with it. it has variety of scent although i wish they had melon/cucumber. But its a bit expensive for me on sale or not. But we buy it because we love how it keeps our skin soft.

MERSH29
MERSH29AU

Skin repairer!

I first started using LUX bodywash because I've heard that soaps are harsh and dries out your skin, and I was developing extremely dry skin around my tummy, lower back and thighs that I thought is a new allergic reaction to something. Instead of going to a D0c I wanted to try bodywash. And now I simply LOVE the results of my decision! Literally in 3weeks the skin has healed!!! I'm so passionate about LUX!
skin repairer
absolutely nothing Show reply
nikki78
nikki7819 posts

i love the shower body wah as it leaves me feeling clean and refreshed and it leaves a nice smell on my skin. I would have to say my favourite is the shimmering sea shower gel i love the smell and the bottle looks fabulace in my shower. I have tryed all of the lux body wash range even thou i have a favourite and i have quiet a collection in my bathroom cuboard and i highly recomend it to all of my famil and friend if they are wanting a body wash that is long lasting as you only need a small amount on your spong, and that smell grate and is good on ya skin.
love everything about the lux body wash
nothing at all
RowenaKate
RowenaKateNSW, 213711 posts

For what it is and considering you only need a tiny little amount to wash yourself well it is very well priced, it is perfumed very discretely and doesn't irritate my somewhat sensitive skin and my husband loves the smell too.
The Lux range would have to be the one of the best supermarket brand body wash I have tried. The whole range smells absolutely amazing, the packaging is nice and slim to fit in travel bags. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth it has a very mild exfoliant in it.
That you cant buy it larger bottles, but that is very minor because the body wash is great.