MooGoo Milk Wash

MooGoo Milk Wash

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
Helen Hirst

Helen HirstSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's fantastic

MooGoo milk wash is so gentle on my. Skin during radiation treatment. It leaves my skin moisturized and soft. Beautiful soft scented and so creamy clean and fresh skin free from dryness

Purchased in October 2020 at Moo Goo for A$29.00.

Miranda

Miranda

Perfect for your skin

I have been looking for a face cleanser that does not contain nasty ingredients and will not dry out the skin. I have sensitive skin and this does the trick. The large pump is economical and great in the shower for cleaning the face or body. I can recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at Priceline.

Bob Bimb

Bob BimbPerth, WA

excellent product!!

I cannot live without this product. It lathers on very smoothly and leaves my blemished skin without any problem. It comes in very big bottles which makes me save money for a product I use on a daily basis.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$16.95.

Miss.Therese

Miss.Therese

My favourite body product

MooGoo Milk Wash is kind and gentle on my combination skin. It never leaves me feeling greasy or dry like other brands, particularly supermarket brands, do. I love that it's Australian made by an Australian business.

therevills

therevillsAdelaide

Excellent For Cleaning Your Face

I have been using Moo Goo Milk Wash for a few weeks now and I find it amazing. It lathers up really well on my face and once I have rinsed it off, my skin feels so soft, silky and smooth. It really is a wonderful product that gives brilliant results. I have been using it as a hand wash too and it is quite moisturising, it does not dry out the skin on my hands at all which is great as most other hand washes I have used in the past were very drying. I feel like this Milk Wash puts moisture into your skin rather than taking it away like other cleanses. I highly recommend this milk wash for face, hands and body.

JessV

JessVMelbourne

Gave my son horrible eczema

Had been using this on my 9 month old regularly until I realised that this was what was causing his horrible eczema. Was so bad on his back the skin was raw. Won't use again. Have also used the eczema cream which I found useless and my husband wouldn't come near me after using as it smells very weird. The nappy rash cream was useless also.

DenneeAdelaide

Excellent product

This is the second product I have purchased from Moo Goo and i love it. It is so gentle on my problem skin, it leaves my face so soft and no tight skin feel at all. It takes all my makeup of without leaving any makeup behind. Try it you will love it.

Facemaker01

Facemaker01Adelaide

Great product!

Purchased as part of the Essen’tails Value Pack.....Love that I can use this as a face wash and body wash!
As with the majority of MooGoo products, they work extremely well at combating dryness and soothing inflamed skin. Its perfect for travelling as I can reduce the number of products I pack. I have also used as a shampoo on occasion. Bottom line: I will purchase again

Nancye Turner

Nancye TurnerWallangarra

Really is a gentle facial cleanser

Have been using this product daily for about 3 months now and extremely happy. It's gentle on my dry skin and skin feels so soft and fresh after using .Thanks Moo Goo .I'm a very happy user of your products and this cleanser is no exception. Love it.

Tile

TileCentral West

Great For Shaving!

I just thought I'd share with you that Moogoo Milky Wash has another practical use which I accidentally discovered.

I have found that is also an ideal soap for shaving. Just apply it to your skin normally like any other shaving cream or foam, shave your skin, rinse & you're left with beautifully soft, silky smooth, bump-free, hair-free skin!

Another plus is that your skin won't be red or irritated afterwards.

Great Product

While undergoing chemotherapy my skin was very sensitive and I had a lot of allergic reactions to products I normally used. The local chemist recommended the milk wash because it's very mild and wouldn't irritate the skin. This was a lifesaver, skin felt great, no rashes and I have been using it for over 2 years now. Made life a lot more comfortable.

M.M

M.M

Great product

Love this product. Use it on adults & kids, good family product. One of my kids gets very dry skin, especially in the cold - this has helped. Such a lovely texture and scent!

Questionable

QuestionableBathurst

Fantastic product! Used by the whole family

Amandavan

Amandavan

MooGoo Milky Wash

I trust MooGoo Products they are absolutely fantastic! I did try the MooGoo Milky Wash, and I was suprised just how soft my skin was after this, and there were rashes, in the past I bought Body Washes but they didn't work at all, and they all left me scatching and it was terrible! MooGoo Products are so soft and so beautiful on any type of skin, they are better than the very expensive Products which you can buy.

Lorraine

LorraineNSW

Very gentle, leaves skin feeling soft.

This is an amazing cleanser, it can be used all over the body but I use it solely on my face. It's very gentle & doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all, and always leaves my skin feeling super-soft. It comes in a large bottle that lasts a long time too, so it's great value for money.

LadyOfThree

LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

Fabulous for newborn.

I've used this wash for my babies sensitive skin from birth. His skin was soft and it wasn't a strongly scented wash. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a natural baby bath product, someone with a baby (or themselves) that has sensitive skin or anyone just wanting a good baby bath product!

Samantha

SamanthaSydney

Gentle cleanser that works well and smells nice without being overpowering

I love this cleanser because it's very gentle on my skin but not so gentle that it doesn't clean properly. I've been using it on my face and body for a few months now and I never want to use another brand of cleanser again! Some people may prefer something a little stronger to cleanse their skin but for me, this one is perfect. It has a light pleasant fragrance too which isn't overpowering. It is in a squeezy bottle which is kind of annoying but I love the product so much that I just get over it.
Light fragrance, gentle effective cleanser
The squeezy bottle

IvySydney

Gentle and effective

This is a very gentle cleanser for my skin that only foams up a little bit, but is still able to wash away my makeup (I don't wear much though). This can be used as a body wash too. It has a light but pleasant fragrance, though I'd prefer it if there was no fragrance at all. It comes in a 500ml bottle and is very inexpensive, as it can last you ages.
inexpensive, gentle
contains some fragrance

glockenpop

glockenpopAU

Great for young kids

I use this on my daughter and its a brilliant SLS free option for those concious of harsh ingredients. It's gentle, and smells really good too. I would use it too, but I find its too expensive for the whole family, so I just keep it for my daughters bath time. If you are looking for washes that foam up more, this won't be for you.
SLS free!
expensive

LeisyLou

LeisyLouAU

Not good for nut allergies

This product was good however my son had a nut allergy which we weren't aware of and the almond oil in this product triggered further skin irritations on the enflamed irritated dermatitis areas. Would have been perfect otherwise. I would never for a second have thought that he had a nut allergy based i this until we had him tested
Natural product
Almond oil - not good for nut allergy prone skin