3MooGoo Milk Wash

MooGoo Milk Wash

Verified🏆 2024 Award

37 reviews · Statistics

89% · 332 · 5%

Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (6)
Dermatologically tested
SLS-free
Vegan
See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Karina P.
Karina P.2 posts

The best of all shower gels!!!

This product is so pure and good, cannot stress enough. We don’t even need moisturiser as it leaves the skin very soft and hydrated. Have been using it for years now and will continue to use it. The customer service is exceptional too with little unexpected gifts in the order and great packaging to deliver the goods intact. Show details
Tan O
Tan OSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Love this, have repurchased

Really soft, foamy and nasty free. I have gone through 500mls and purchased a litre as am super impressed. Show details
brightstar
brightstarSydney10 posts

A very good all rounder at a reasonable price

I have been using MooGoo Milk Wash for over a year and found it a very gentle yet effective cleanser for the whole body including the face. In fact I use it mainly as a facial cleanser. It cleanses thoroughly without drying out the skin even though I have dry and mature skin. I buy the 1L bottle and it lasts a long time, making it a very economical but effective facial cleanser. I also like the simple light blue on white bottle design, very elegant and classy. Show details
Elleisha
ElleishaWAPerth, WA

Baby broke out in hives immediately

I bought this and spent the extra money in hope of a gentle bath soap, my little one broke out in painful hives immediately so I am really disappointed. We only used a small amount as well. Show details
Helen Hirst
Helen HirstQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD29 posts

It's fantastic

MooGoo milk wash is so gentle on my. Skin during radiation treatment. It leaves my skin moisturized and soft. Beautiful soft scented and so creamy clean and fresh skin free from dryness Show details
Miranda
Miranda17 posts

Perfect for your skin

I have been looking for a face cleanser that does not contain nasty ingredients and will not dry out the skin. I have sensitive skin and this does the trick. The large pump is economical and great in the shower for cleaning the face or body. I can recommend it. Show details
Bob Bimb
Bob BimbWAPerth, WA3 posts

excellent product!!

I cannot live without this product. It lathers on very smoothly and leaves my blemished skin without any problem. It comes in very big bottles which makes me save money for a product I use on a daily basis. Show details
Miss.Therese
Miss.Therese19 posts

My favourite body product

MooGoo Milk Wash is kind and gentle on my combination skin. It never leaves me feeling greasy or dry like other brands, particularly supermarket brands, do. I love that it's Australian made by an Australian business.

therevills
therevillsAdelaide17 posts

Excellent For Cleaning Your Face

I have been using Moo Goo Milk Wash for a few weeks now and I find it amazing. It lathers up really well on my face and once I have rinsed it off, my skin feels so soft, silky and smooth. It really is a wonderful product that gives brilliant results. I have been using it as a hand wash too and it is quite moisturising, it does not dry out the skin on my hands at all which is great as most other hand washes I have used in the past were very drying. I feel like this Milk Wash puts moisture into your skin rather than taking it away like other cleanses. I highly recommend this milk wash for face, hands and body.

JessV
JessVMelbourne85 posts

Gave my son horrible eczema

Had been using this on my 9 month old regularly until I realised that this was what was causing his horrible eczema. Was so bad on his back the skin was raw. Won't use again. Have also used the eczema cream which I found useless and my husband wouldn't come near me after using as it smells very weird. The nappy rash cream was useless also.

DenneeAdelaide10 posts

Excellent product

This is the second product I have purchased from Moo Goo and i love it. It is so gentle on my problem skin, it leaves my face so soft and no tight skin feel at all. It takes all my makeup of without leaving any makeup behind. Try it you will love it.

Facemaker01
Facemaker01Adelaide25 posts

Great product!

Purchased as part of the Essen’tails Value Pack.....Love that I can use this as a face wash and body wash!

As with the majority of MooGoo products, they work extremely well at combating dryness and soothing inflamed skin. Its perfect for travelling as I can reduce the number of products I pack. I have also used as a shampoo on occasion. Bottom line: I will purchase again

Nancye Turner
Nancye TurnerWallangarra102 posts

Really is a gentle facial cleanser

Have been using this product daily for about 3 months now and extremely happy. It's gentle on my dry skin and skin feels so soft and fresh after using .Thanks Moo Goo .I'm a very happy user of your products and this cleanser is no exception. Love it.

Tile
TileCentral West133 posts

Great For Shaving!

I just thought I'd share with you that Moogoo Milky Wash has another practical use which I accidentally discovered.

I have found that is also an ideal soap for shaving. Just apply it to your skin normally like any other shaving cream or foam, shave your skin, rinse & you're left with beautifully soft, silky smooth, bump-free, hair-free skin!

Another plus is that your skin won't be red or irritated afterwards.

Irish
Irish

Great Product

While undergoing chemotherapy my skin was very sensitive and I had a lot of allergic reactions to products I normally used. The local chemist recommended the milk wash because it's very mild and wouldn't irritate the skin. This was a lifesaver, skin felt great, no rashes and I have been using it for over 2 years now. Made life a lot more comfortable.