Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Bar

Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Bar

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anjili

AnjiliBrisbane

Excellent moisturiser

I have been using dove products since i was a kid. The dove cucumber soap has an amazing smell. I love that the soap moistourises and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry compared to other soaps. It leaves a beautiful smell on your skin. It is perfect for people with sensitive skin.

ANGIE C

ANGIE CQueensland, 4124

$1.00 Beauty Bar

My skin had a very dry appearance after a hot shower throughout winter until I started using Dove Beauty Cream Bars. During the 3 months of winter use my skin quickly started to appear and become moisturised :)

I personally think Dove Soaps are smartly designed, as the soap cups in your hand to easily hold as you lather up.

Fragrances are; Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla, Cucumber and Green Tea… purchased at my Terry White Chemist for $1.00 each.

[+] Moisturises
[-]

Bebz M

Bebz Molongapo

Loving the Cucumber Fresh Scent

NinaJay

NinaJayQLD, 4556

Good

If it weren't so expensive I would use it all the time. The cost plus the fact that it doesn't last long means I don't buy it now but it really does feel so nice on your skin and the fragrance is so pleasant so if you can't afford to wash money down the drain, it's worth it!
Beautiful texture/fragrance/feel/softness. It really feels quite luxurious.

I like the green tea and cucumber so much and I would use it all the time if it weren't so expensive
It takes almost no time to use up. It is so soft it literally disappears before your eyes. It is expensive too so you really don't get value for money

MissyA

MissyAAU

I think Dove soap is absolutely great, it smells lovely, leaves skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturised. The price is reasonable for such a good product and the range of fragrances to choose from are lovely. Good for dry skin and sensitive skin.
The fragrances of the soaps are beautiful, they smell so fresh and clean. A welcome change from overpowering soaps that are on the market today. It softens and moisturises skin and leaves a slight perfume after it has been washed off. I adore Dove soap, its beautiful to use.
Individual soap bars do seem a little smaller than many other brands, so it doesn't last as long as other soaps.

blackcat3

blackcat3NSW, 2350

This product makes for a nice change between the beauty cream bar (original) dove soap. It is very moisturising on the skin. Its also good value for money
This soap smells so nice, and the fragrance lingers on your skin well after your shower
I like everything about this soap so I cant think of any cons

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

This is called a beauty bar but looks just like soap, I was happy to try it as i tried one of Dove's other products and was pleasantly surprised, so was it as good as they say, I have to say yes, even though it looks like a soap it is really a beauty bar it doesnt dry out your skin, infact my skin felt clean and fresh, not dry at all, and most of all my skin didnt feel tight after I had used it.
It says it is a beauty bar but it looks like soap. But I was happy to try it.
It is called a beauty bar but looks just like soap but you will find a big differance. I just dont like it looking like soap.

amanda_01

amanda_01QLD, 4350

OK

I have sensitive skin and am prone to eczema, so most soaps leave my skin very dry and itchy, and although it's not as good as some soap free washes, dove is much better than a normal bar of soap. I love the smell of this variety, it reminds me of spring. My husband doesn't like it very much though, he thinks it's too slippery and is hard to wash off.
As the name implies, it smells so fresh and clean, and leaves your skin feeling the same. Much more moisturising than your average soap
it dissolves really quickly, and gets used up a lot quicker than average soaps do

triciamonaro

triciamonaroQueensland, 4605

I love dove beauty bars and yes this as well as 'original' I love the scent of cucumber and green tea it helps to leave your skin feeling revitalized, clean, silky and smooth. With 1/4 hydrating lotion it is also good for your skin, far better then soap. My whole family use Dove products and have been enjoying the benefits since Dove products first hit they shelves many years ago. Great for in bath to as it does not leave those unsightly soap scum rings.
1/4 Hydrating lotion, leaves you feeling smooth silky and clean.
Is a little expensive and dissolves so quick.

heytherek

heytherek

Good

This soap is so gentle and nice to use that it really is one of my all time favourites. it does not cost a lot but does the job that other soaps don't as it is not harsh at all on your skin. Comes in a variety of scents and flavours.
This soap really is nice to use. One of the few soaps that I would want to use in the shower as it is so mild and gentle and can even be used on your face. It feels nice to use and leaves a nice fresh and clean smell.

pennie

pennie

Good

my overall opinion of this dove soap is minus the over priced product it is great last for ages makes you feel and smell great and is relaxing
dove is one of the only products that actually work on my skin and stop the dryness, i love fresh touch as it is not only relaxing but it makes you feel clean and great after using it and also the soap bar its self last for a very long time which is gereat!
dove soap is over priced and doesnt come on sale that often but other then that there are no problems whith this product

Hannahrose

Hannahrose

OK

I found this soap smells really great but felt similar to alot of other soaps. It didnt last very long which can make buying this soap pretty expensive in the end. I would only buy this soap if it was on special.
I bought this soap as i have heard that dove products are really gentle on the skin.
For a soap i found it to be extremely overpriced, I think it is just because of the packaging and the brand. Alot of other soaps do the same job for less. This soap bar does not last very long, sort of melts away in the shower even if you dont use it.

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

OK

I really love this scent but it seems to fade after the soap has been used for a couple of weeks. I like the green colour and it really does make you feel nice and 'fresh'! Not as drying as ordinary soaps. I could never use this on my face though - only on my body as it would be way too harsh on my face.
The scent is absolutely gorgeous - a truly 'fresh' scent. It's cheap and the soap is of good, lasting quality.
I don't like the way the scent seems to get weaker - but is that me just getting used to it? I'm not sure.

taniaberman

taniaberman

Good

i try to buy this soap all the time, i love everything about it, the smell wakes you up in the morning and gives you a peppy feeling. all the family can use it. it does not go soggy like dove usually does. very expensive from supermarkets but i do sometimes find it very cheap at places like golo or cheap as chips, usually $1.25 a bar, so when i do see it at that price i stock up big time. i never buy it from a supermarket. it is gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling fresh and clean
smell, quality
price

lbj39

lbj39

Good

The soap bar stays hard which I like as Dove used to get mushy. I find this soap doesn't dry my skin out at all. However it does seems to run out more quickly than other soaps and it is pretty expensive for a soap. It is a soap that I am happy to use on my children as well as the adults in the family and using the same products always makes life that bit easier. I don't use it on a regular basis but it is a good product.
This smells so clean and fresh I love that
For a supermarket soap it is pretty expensive

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

I adore the scent of this soap bar, it smells really fresh and wakes you up or calms you down depending on what time it is! It's very 'fresh' as the name suggests, and I would buy it over and over.
I love the smell of green tea and cucumber. It really wakes you up in the morning and leaves you soft and sweet smelling. It moisturizes my skin and doesn't dry it out.
Don't leave it in a wet spot or it'll all turn to mush. Instead, I keep mine in one of those soap boxes - you'll be amazed how much longer your soap lasts!

Margaret8Steel

Margaret8Steel

the price and quality synchronise. However the lack of lather means face washers wear out rather quickly! this could be another niche.
i was looking for a quality soap to clean using a gentle action,leaves a fresh feeling on the skin.
i would like a little more lather for enjoyment

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Good

Overall fabulous for the body however a little drying on the face when used. The bars dont last a very long time. They are a perfect size to hold in your hand.
The dove bars are fabulous for all types of skins. The fresh smell is lovely and the bar is just the right size to hold in your hand in the shower.
The bulk packs of 4 make it alot cheaper.
The bar doesnt last very long and if it sits somewhere wet it basically dissolves by itself. The beauty bars seem to make facial skin feel quite tight and dry.

toni_nakama

toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

OK

I use this soap once or twice a week. Most of the days I use my soap-free wash which my dermatologist recommended to me. I have a very sensitive skin so I cannot stick to Dove. I need a more gentle and dermatologist recommended wash. I believe that this soap does well in other people's skin. The effect really depends on individual type of skin. I still think that Dove is a good brand of soap though.
It has a beautiful scent. I love going to bed fresh from the shower with the scent of this soap all over my body. Great scent really.
It is a bit expensive. It dries my skin which is contrary to the Dove reputation that it contains a huge percentage of moisturizer in a bar and leaves the skin moisturized and not dry.

Vespera

Vespera

Good

Dove Fresh Touch Beauty Bar is a typical product of Dove, mosturising, does it job, and not the best product in the market. It's nice to use with a cool shower, as the green tea scent does invigorate the senses quite well. A tip for those complaining about the easily finished quality of the soap; store it for a bit longer in a cupboard. The water evaporates, leading the soap to become harder and thus make it last longer.
It really does have a lovely green tea fresh scent, and it's cleans quite well. It's also relatively mosturising.
It is quite expensive for a normal bar of soap, and it breaks quite easily. Doesn't last as long as other brands of soap.