Dove Pink Beauty Bar

Dove Pink Beauty Bar

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Emma

EmmaAlbury

can't get enough of this

Everytime i do my grocery shopping, I make sure to buy 2 or 3 of this. As expected from Dove soap, this product is moisturizing like even if I have to towel dry my body, my skin doesn't feel tight after using this. In addition, it smells good and it makes me extra confident after hopping out of the shower!

yavis

yavisQLD, 4030

The same great beauty bar we all know and love

Dove Pink beauty bar has the same great 1/4 moisturising cream formula as the original beauty bar but contains a great floral fragrance which is not too overpowering. It is suitable for all sensitive skin as it has a mild pH that reduces any skin irritation. The added moisturising cream helps the skin retain moisture leaving it all soft and smooth. Dove Pink beauty bar also supports the National Breast Cancer Foundation which gives it an added bonus to buy it. It is available from all good supermarkets and convenience stores in a range of different sized packs. Fairly priced and each bar lasts for ages.
Great Fragrance. Well known Brand. Supports the National Breast Cancer Foundation

west3030

west3030vic, 3030

I love how it is the same great Dove Beauty Bar product but it's pink, which is a great colour but in this case it means that when you buy the product that you also help to raise money for Breast Cancer research. So its a win win situation.
It is the same as a normal Dove Beauty Bar which is great because it is made out of moisturizing cream so that it will not dry out your skin or irritate any skin conditions that you may have. Has a great smell too, and feels lovely
Nothing it is a great product.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

With the variety of Dove Beauty bars that you can purchase there is no way that you will tire of them, I like a variety when purchasing products and Dove has that. The pink beauty bar will keep your skin soft and well moisturised and when towel dryed you will feel your skin is soft and no way tight due to the oils being taken from your skin. I trust dove with my skin and that it is will keep it moisturised every time I use it. A nice variety to choose from also. Always at a good price, and available from any supermarket. I would recommendthis to family and friends.
TheDove Pink Beauty Bar is one of my favourites andhas been for some time.