Dove Sensitive Skin Nourishing Body Wash

Dove Sensitive Skin Nourishing Body Wash

See the Best Body Washes & Shower Gels in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dove? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
doinafriggant
doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

helps alleviate my rough skin

I love this body wash. I have very rough surface in my back and I use this one several times a week and noticed some improvement. It works better if you let it sit for 10 minutes!

Purchased in February 2020.

Causes Irritation No
Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Smooth refreshing

Its colour is as white as a dove. Its texture as soft as a doves wings.

Soft, smooth, refreshing light which is great as it doesn't irritate the skin and keeps skin feeling smooth and soft too.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Causes Irritation No
ollieoh
ollieohCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The best body wash

This is my favorite body wash. I use it for the whole family and it has a pleasant mild clean smell and doesn't dry your skin out. I get the pump container which makes is easy to get out in the shower or bath. The container is big too so doesn't need replacing all the time.
Its mild on the skin and has a mild pleasant smell
Nothing

zircosil
zircosilGeraldton, Western Australia

Great for sensitive skin

Body Washes & Shower Gels

Find out how Dove Sensitive Skin Nourishing Body Wash compares to other Body Washes & Shower Gels