Dove Sensitive Skin Nourishing Body Wash

Dove Sensitive Skin Nourishing Body Wash

The best body wash

This is my favorite body wash. I use it for the whole family and it has a pleasant mild clean smell and doesn't dry your skin out. I get the pump container which makes is easy to get out in the shower or bath. The container is big too so doesn't need replacing all the time.
Its mild on the skin and has a mild pleasant smell
Nothing

Great for sensitive skin

As a person who is afflicted with sensitive skin and to a lot of the additives in soaps, I was after a product that wouldn't have me breaking out in rashes.
I was using the Dove extra sensitive bar soap for a period but bars of soap become painful to use once they get too small and you end up having to clean where you keep the soap in the shower, so I thought I'd switch to a body wash.
Dove Sensitive Skin Nourishing Body Wash is only a handful of products which are for sensitive skin types, and since I've been using it I haven't had any skin problems. I use the 1L pump pack which is easy to dispense and it lasts for at least 2 months so it works out to be fairly economical. On the package it did state that it was dermatology tested which provided me with some comfort that it would be suitable for use.
Does what it says, economical to use