Dove Soft Peeling Gentle Exfoliatiing Beauty Cream Bar

Dove Soft Peeling Gentle Exfoliatiing Beauty Cream Bar

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Exfoliating cream bar is good for your skin

Dove soap is generally good. They are like old soap before manufacturer decided to cheapen the product. The result is that their soap is not working properly and dried the skin too much. Dove bar is worth $1 each and about 60c more than the cheapies, but it is worth it.

OK

I like Dove bars, they smell really nice and leave your skin more moisturised than other soap bars. NOt sure if I would use the exfoliating bar again as I have a loofah that does the same job with just ordinary soap. Worth giving a try though
love that ift exfoliates as well as cleans. Leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth and moisturised. Comes from a well respected brand.
More expensive than other soaps. I think that it is a little bit too fine for what I would like. Depends if you want a big exfoliation or just a little one.

Good

Well finally over the fact that these Beauty Bar's look like soap. I found this one to be great, it exfoliated my skin as well as cleaning it. It felt rather nice to be honest with you and my skin wasnt dry afterwards, it was smooth and felt supple. As it is in a bar like soap and the fact that you can get it from your supermarket seems to make it great value for money. Not having to spend a fortune just to cleanyour facial skin makes a change. It foam well and it exfliates well, I would recommend this to my family and friends. Try it a couple of times and feel the differance,Dove - it is true to its word.
Excellent value for money and a great product.

Good

I really recommend this soap. I have dry skin and living in a hot, dry state makes my skin peel and resemble papyrus paper. I have used other soaps that sud up well, but the chemicals used to achieve this are very harsh and strip moisture from my skin. I find Dove Soft Peeling Gentle Exfoliation Beauty Cream Bar to be exactly the product I need. It really is a soft, gentle bar. In particular I loved the soft exfoliation beads. They were small without feeling gritty and the level of exfoliation depends on how much pressure I apply. I will be repurchasing.
Gentle, small exfoliation beads. This Dove soap is wonderful at cleansing skin without stripping moisture. It has a clean, barely there scent. Feels luxurious to use and affordable.
No cons found.

Good

This is a really nice bar that I have bought because it promised so much. The exfoliating beads are tiny and blue and they just melt away when you use them, so they are super soft and work ever so slightly, without irritating! The creme bar itself is very slightly scented and is just lovely to hold and soak in the fragrance in the shower. Overall, its just a pleasure to pamper myself using such a gentle and effective product.
This is a really nice pampering beauty bar. I love the name, Soft, Gentle, Exfoliating, Beauty Cream Bar- everything makes it sounds so fantastic and makes me want to use it (great marketing!)
I dont find it on the shelves too much nowadays. It is a bit pricey, but I think all Dove products are more expensive, but you are paying for the quality of the product, I guess.

OK

Its alright, I wouldnt buy Dove products unless it's on special. I like its texture, I would like more beads to make it look more robust.
Bought it on special which is what attracted me to switch brands
Exfoliating is more a word than it is the truth, I think any soap on contact with skin will do just the same.

Good

Dove's Exfoliating bar is a wonderful product for keeping your skin clean and moisturised. Dove's gentle formula works beautifully at keeping your skin soft and moisturised and the exfoliating beads gently remove any dead skin, leaving your skin feeling clean and refreshed. It's fragrance is very pleasant without being overpowering which is nice. It is a little more expensive than other similar products, but I think it is worth paying more for a better quality product.
Moisturises and cleans your skin without leaving it feeling dry or flaky. Exfoliates and refreshes your skin.
A bit more expensive than other comparable products on the market.

Bad

Overall dove exfoliating soap is great for washing skin but the micro beads are too small to exfoliate the skin, they used to be bigger and seemed to exfoliate skin alot better. The soap also never lasts as long as other soaps and its dearer
great size to hold in the hand in the shower, lovely smelling bar and leaves skin throughly cleaned and smooth.
The exfoliating beads used to be alot bigger and exfoliated skin really well. now they are very fine and wash away too quickly. Its also a bit more expensive than other soaps and doesnt last as long.

Good

I really like using Dove beauty bars, they smell lovely and moisturises my skin so it feels really nice. So it is an added bonus to have one with all those features I adore plus an exfoliating element. Although I'm not that into the exfoliating bit because I don't think it works that well. I prefer the normal bars.
The combination of a Dove beauty bar with a exfoliating little beads.
I did not really notice the effect of the exfoliating beads, I think it is better to use an exfoliating lotion if that is your main aim. It is expensive.

Good

Overall this is a pretty good soap bar. I've never used an exfoliating bar before, and altough I think that the beads are a bit to small, it leaves my skin very soft and smooth.
It has a nice, soapy smell and it moisturises my skin really well. It has 1/4 moisturising cream, so it won't dry my skin out. The exfoliating beads are a nice touch.
It's a bit expensive to have it just lying around. It would be useful to keep it in a soap case becuse it dissolves if you leave it under the shower. I don't think the exfoliating beads are large enough to do anything major.

Good

As most Dove products are similar enough, it comes as no surprise that the Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar has a nice fragance and is mosturising. As it cleans quite well, it works for all types of people, including the sweaty dirty ones or the sensitive ones with touchy skin. I must say I haven't noticed much of an exfolitaing effect, but as I can easily see the little beads, I'll assume it's doing me good!
Quite a nice fragance, mosturising as all Dove products are and cleans quite well, with the small beads which also helps exfoliate.
As someone mentioned, it is quite pricey, so not a very permanent item to own.

Good

I have sensitive skin due to eczema and do not use standard soap because it is too harsh and leaves my skin very dry and irritated.

I like Dove Bars in general because I do not suffer any dryness of irritation after using them. The exfoliating Bar I like in particular as the fragrance is very pleasant.

As with all Dove Bars this version has a high price (although it seems to be discounted a lot) and dissolves very quickly in the shower.
Cleans well and doesn't dry or irritate the skin. I also like the fragrance of this product.
It has a high price and dissolves quickly in the shower.