Dr Brown’s Standard Narrow Neck

Dr Brown’s Standard Narrow Neck

• Bottle LeakageYes (4) · No (1)
Ashley
AshleyLaunceston, TAS

Highly recommend! No leaks yet.

Purchased in June 2020 for $39.95.

Tiff
TiffNorth Queensland, QLD

Dont waste your money! They leak so bad!

Dont waste your money- they are so expensive and all you get is a product thats consistently leaks. What a joke. Contacted dr browns to advise and they didnt care and said they have never had leaking issues....ahhh they obviously dont look at their reviews online as all I can see is bad reviews about how they leak!

Purchased in February 2019 at Catch for $40.00.

Breastfed ChildYes
Bottle LeakageYes

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

I wouldn't recommend these

I was recommended these bottles by my health nurse for my prem baby, so during the month of September I went and bought 7 of them from baby kingdom.

These bottles cost a fortune and I was ok with that because the premmie teeth is fantastic for my baby BUT;
The leaking is unbearable especially when I'm out in public, it frustrates me and causes baby to get upset whilst I'm trying to fix the problem.

Very disappointed with this product!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Kingdom for $200.00.

Bottle LeakageYes

FiT
FiTSydney, NSW

They leak

A month ago I would have given these 5 stars. Now the teats are getting blocked (on neocate formula, which is thin..) and a few parts need replacing already. The preparation is getting a little tiring now, but the reason I'm moving on to a different brand is the LEAKING. I've been careful and followed all instructions, yet after 9-10 weeks of use they're starting to leak. I have 8 bottles so each is only used once a day. I read reviews prior and thought people may have been careless.. but no, they just leak.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Kingdom Physical store.

Harvey Wilson
Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Switched from Avent Bottles

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting for $27.96.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Heidi
HeidiFar North Queensland, QLD

Waste of money they leak!

To begin with great but after about 2mths they leak! Was a horrible experience as I had to express then feed my EBM to my baby and the bottle would leak and I would loose my 3hours hard work expresses milk! She was premi and I had very little milk so this was a nightmare for me!

Purchased in January 2017 for $40.00.

Anne
AnneMelbourne

Good for a 3 months then leaking

Terrible bottles. Leaks and more leaks

Trace
TraceKilsyth

Excellent, easy to use and clean - long lasting

I have been using the Dr Browns bottle for approx 5 months for my 7 month old who had severe colic. These bottle restricted the amount of air and bubbles my son was taking in and making. If you have a baby that likes the gulp I also recommend these.
Although the bottle are on the higher end of cost as are the teets as me son grows, it is worth it.
With my daughter I, who is now 4, i would have spent more money on cheaper bottles by the same age.
I read the reviews before purchasing and found a few said about leakage- they only leak if the green stem isn’t sitting properly or the lid isn’t on properly.
Highly recommend!
Only downfall is I hadn’t to buy a new bottle bag

Life saver

Been using narrow neck bottles for few weeks now. Have been so fantastic. My 3 month old baby was only drinking 30-40 mls before crying in pain, she started refusing bottles. I tried 4 different bottles before finding this one. No more tears or stress at feeding time, she drinks all her milk and doesn’t get much wind at all. Fantastic bottles. I’m not sure about the leaking others mention, mine don’t leak at all. Well worth the money.

Leak, Leak, Leak

i'm using Dr. Brown's Natural Flow bottles for couple of month and no doubt this product help my baby. since its time to change for new bottle so i bought the new type "green vent" but the bottles leaks all over my hand and everywhere/terribly either while baby sucking or finish milk and leave it aside.

Jess.A
Jess.A

Not right for our baby

I'm dissatisfied with this product, unfortunately these bottles have done nothing to help my baby with wind/colic problems using the options/ vent system attached and may be the cause of her problems as she has had these bottles from week one. The teats can become blocked quite regularly and if there is no vent system attached the bottles do leak.

Not impressed

The bottles leak terribly and our little one got so upset because it was sooooo hard to suck the milk out. He is having expressed breast milk. After a frustrating hour we got more milk and put it in the Avent and he was frantic and gulped away. Unfortunately neither helped his colic. I then cleaned the bottle and put warm water in it and tried it. It was really difficult to get anything out of it - I'm not sure how a baby is supposed to manage this??

Not again.
Not again.Gotham

Read the instructions and they work as stated.

Hannah V
Hannah VCairns

Made colic worse

Purchased these bottles in an attempt to help my son with his colic and excessive wind problem. They are the worst bottles I’ve come across. After one use, his wind intake from them was the worst I’ve ever seen, to the point where he spent the remainder of the day screaming for an hour at a time with wind pain. We are going back to using Nuk bottles, as they seem to be the right one for my son. I would not recommend Dr Brown’s bottles based on my experience with them.

Parisasked

I have a question. What is the difference between narrow, standard and wide neck bottles? Which one is more suitable for a newborn?

Loanmck
Loanmck

Hi Paris
The narrow neck is slim bottle. Wide neck bottle is similar size Avent bottle, it's easy to clean and no leaking after use.
Both can use for new born baby with low flow teat. Hopes this can help you :)

Thanks for your help!

Lolls
Lollsasked

Does anyone know if you can fit the slim Dr Browns bottles into an advent steam steraliser?

Lady G.
Lady G.

The 4oz fit more than 6 bottles vertically but the 8oz you need to put them horizontally and can fit up to 5 8oz bottles.

Cassandra
Cassandraasked

I have a question I will be having my baby at the end of June and I would like some information on the Dr brown bottles are they only for babies with colic or Reflux or could I also use them to prevent?

SMG
SMG

Hello, I've been using them since my oldest daughter was born, I bought them because she was having colic, after I used them with my other 2 daughters and they didn't had any issue with colic and reflux.
I recommend this bottles 100% and if you can get some one to buy them for you on USA and bring them will be better as there the difference on price is huge.

Sonia