Dr Steam Clean

Dr Steam Clean

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dr Steam Clean? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Benjamin
BenjaminSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Nick is a super friendly, great guy. Service was fantastic. Awesome value for money. Very Punctual. Will 100% use again. Equipment is suitable for all situations including, units, houses etc.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Norm
NormSydney, NSW

Service +++

I Googled recliner chair cleaners and picked Dr SteamClean. It was after hours and I sent through photos and request for cleaning a tapestry recliner chair. Even after hours, I received a prompt reply with a quote, which I accepted. Payment was easy, paid by card, with no extra fee. Contractor arrived early, spent an hour on the chair, was very polite and accommodating. First time I have used this company, but can more than recommend them.