Kara

KaraSydney, NSW

Dr Tim's Success where to buy

Where to buy Dr Tim's Success shakes? I cant find on web. I can't find them listed on the web. I really liked the shakes. Be a shame for them

Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight
Spice

SpiceNarrabri

Great.....But

Been using on and off for quite some time to maintain a healthy waite. But you keep taking away my favourites so it makes it harder and harder to or order. Please bring back some original bars and banana shakes. I have always been a fussy eater and I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs variety to stick to a eating plan.

Please can we have original bars back!

Just restarting this after a long hiatus. A good programme but I'm annoyed that they've replaced the 'original' bars as they're the only ones I really like. Some of the other new ones are OK but I don't like them nearly as much as the original bars. Can we have the 'original' bars back please Dr. Tim's?

Diet Programs

Find out how Dr.Tim's Success compares to other Diet Programs

Mike

MikeHobart

I lost 20KG but it takes discipline!

Best programme

Dr Timms is easy to use with no weighing or counting involved with your food. Follow the diet and you will loose weight. For those who miss bread use the cauliflower pizza base and make several very thin ones like a wrap.. I use this for a bread / pizza base sub. Steam cauliflower in milk and blend.. Use instead of cream or add cheese as a white sauce.. I have many options, just look on Internet. It doesn't have to be dull.

Nadia

NadiaInverell

Please can we have original bars back!

The only diet that has ever worked for me. However, I am distressed by the withdrawal of original bars. Can we please have the original bars back!!!! I can't bear chocolate as a meal! Nor muesli bars.

Pop-upBrisbane

Excellent so far--Will update month by month.

Dr Tims Success W.Dr.Tim's Success

JEKAU

Dr Tim's is fantastic

Matese
Matese

I have moved to Ormeau Qld. can you tell me where to buy Dr Tims. As I can not find the product here.

Hi Matese :)
You can buy Dr Tim's online now, just go to their website. www.drtims.com.au.
They also have a pharmacy locator on their website you can check if they have any pharmacies near you.

Narelle80
Narelle80

Does this really work? I love me food and don't want to starve :)

Good

If you stick to the diet, you WILL lose weight. I lost 13kg and am back on it again to lose a bit more (it does go back on). The cappucino shake is great in the morning.
Easy to follow with the supplements and strict meal plan (I'm better off without choices!)
I miss pasta and rice. Price is a bit high ($3.25 per supplement)

Diet Programs

Find out how Dr.Tim's Success compares to other Diet Programs

I lost 6.5 kilos in the first month and EVERYBODY has noticed my change in energy and self confidence...I weighed in at 144.8 kg and have set small goals of losses of 5 kilos with my pharmacy assistant and have asked her to call me each Monday to keep me on track...It's too daunting to think of having to lose half my body weight so the small manageable goals seem a little more achievable...FINGERS CROSSED! Good luck to everyone else on the weightloss journey!!!
My skin looks amazing...I feel alive and happy with lots of energy
I sometimes find it hard to think of meals to have - wish I could have 3 shakes a day but you need to eat one meal so I think I might buy the recipe book!!!

Great product, easy to follow, great weight loss results. The consultants were really heloful and I found the whole program really easy to fit into my life. Even my family like the recipe book meals!
I lost 14kg in 8 weeks, it was so easy to follow and the shakes tasted great. I like the fact that the shakes had all the vitamins and minerals you need and that a doctor developed it.
I missed bread, but I'd rather lose weight!

djniemi