Listing monitored by Macros

Weeds
Weeds South East Queensland, QLD

It’s good for me I love it.

I live alone, I don't have time to cook, and even if I buy food ingredients, the expiration date is over and I throw them away. I like that I have time to spare after ordering Macros, and there is no unnecessary waste of food.

Kate M.Macros

Thank you for the feedback and we're so glad you've found convenience with our service!

Kaine blake
Kaine blake Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

When life is busy, this will save your stress and worries

This is a game changer, I have been using macros now for 6months and it’s changed my life for the better. I work 40-50hrs a week as a personal training and this stops me worried about what I’ve got to eat. Especially on those long days. With so many options I can tailor my meals to my exercise regime and whether I’m bulking, shredding or maintaining. Love them

Kate M.Macros

Hi Kaine, thank you for this awesome feedback and we're so happy you found convenience that suits your busy lifestyle. We can't wait to hear more of your feedback as we add new meals to our menu!

Big Fan of Macros!

The meals are portioned well and are very tasty. The vegan meals are also very good. Their customer service is great and the deliveries are always on time. Highly recommend Macros!!!

Timothy
TimothySydney, NSW

Weight loss

At first I was like Gees these portions were small . But then my stomach adjusted to the portion size and now I've realised how filling each meal is and its really tasty as well.

Kate M.Macros

Hi Timothy, thank you for sharing your awesome feedback with us and we love that you're enjoying the meals!

Nikki T.
Nikki T.Sydney, NSW

Was good but slides really fast

At first Marcros was good. But for the last few months they have stuffed up consistently with delivery times, forgetting meals and instead of replacing it they just reimburse you which defeats the purpose. Seems disorganised. Food is pretty good when it shows up.

Kane
KaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just ok

I had two deliveries with Macros...the food was alright, nothing stand out but reasonable variety. I would probably rate the food at a 3.5...unfortunately the platform is extremely inflexible and I have since cancelled. I wanted to change my weekly rolling order from Sunday to Friday (i.e. bring it forward 2 days, ongoing). I provided 7 days notice before the next Friday...unfortunately this was apparently not sufficient notice and I would have had to "skip" a week. I was looking for a convenient meal delivery service - that's not convenient

Tania K.
Tania K.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely delicious...so flavorsome! Cannot recommend enough!!

I am so thoroughly impressed with the flavor, diversity and amount of choices of meals. I have not long joined but have not come across one I have disliked as yet, they are so flavorsome and delicious! I would eat a bigger quantity but am on the diet plan which is a perfect amount! So glad I joined. Cannot recommend enough!

Kate M.Macros

Hi Tania, Thanks so much for your review we are soo glad you are enjoying your meals!

The food is Delicious

I've been using Macros for over a month now. I was on the sculpt meals but they were a bit too small for my gym routine and then moved to the Gain meals which are much larger and only fractionally more expensive. (though we have just been through lockdown and the Gain meals were too large for not going and working out, thought they did stop me from using Uber Eats all the time haha).

The meals are tasty and very fresh, no problems at all with quality of ingredients, if you like your food salty you will need to add a little extra but for me these are perfect.

Kate M.Macros

Thanks for your feedback Chris, we are really glad you are enjoying our meals !

Customer service Atrocious

The food is delicious but the platform being purely web based meaning you cannot talk to another person only via email is greatly confusing, the customer service staff take actions on your account before actually telling you what they are doing and as a result I have missed out on meals moving forward for the next week as well as being charged, the whole system needs a refresher as the email based interactions are confusing and appalling and the staff ignore any of your actual questions to the point you have to ask multiple times to only to get half answers.

gsc0671
gsc0671

Tasteless dry boring meals

The sizes were average. I wasn't following a program, the meals were more of a convenience for me post surgery. The meat in all the meals was dry and tasteless.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Are you able to confirm which meal plan you were on as we have several different meal plans with different sized meals?

No more macros

Omg we picked our food and couldn’t save it then it just ordered for the third week in a row the same meals on the first week. I cancelled a week and they advised a credit of $114.00 was in our account. I ordered the meals from the same weight loss and I had to pay an extra $14.50 which again direct debited. We cancelled the subscription and yes the ACCC needs to investigate the business. Food is good but the app is a shame and people are being debited with no authority. Back to lite and easy

Hello Glenn,

Thank you so much for the feedback. Are you able to send us your email address so that our senior team can look into this for you?

glenn c.
glenn c.

Gc011167@gmail.com

IsaSydney, NSW

Customer service and delivery

Hello, Kate.
I don't know what is happening with my phone but I haven't received any message and callings. But as Katerine have told me she would send me an email.
In which number can I call you?

Kelly N.
Kelly N.Perth, WA

Delicious! Nutritious and convenient!

These meals are a life saver! I initially got them for lunches during the week but now order more just to have spares for those “can’t be bothered cooking” nights but still want to be healthy. I love that they use veg creatively so you’ll have cauli rice with a rich massaman curry (so you don’t miss the actual rice)

Cannot recommend higher

Kate M.Macros

Hi Kelly, thank you for this awesome feedback and we are so glad you're loving our meals!

Lou G.Victoria

I hit the back button on my phone and bam my money was gone!

I went online to have a look at a few similar food delivery companies. I put my payment details and hit the back button, not the confirmation button and boom my money was gone instantly as my bank texts me all info of transactions immediately. So now I have an order arriving and am in a subscription. Can't wait to cancel. Appalling. Don't go near them.

Lou G.

Great option for healthy eating

Have been buying the sculpt meals for some time now, great calorie controlled options that I never get bored of, love the Miso salmon and Spicy soba noodles, the type of meals I never thought I'd get from a ready made meal company!

Kate M.Macros

Hi Tammy, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we're glad you're enjoying our meals!

Read more reviews - page 2

Kerry G.asked

Struggling to believe you charge before I’ve even chosen meals, because you add flavour enhancers, it’s not preservative free and I’m told any potential for a refund is with senior management. Time to call you all out as scammers with the bank, in reviews, by word of mouth, consumer affairs, and social media.

Hello Kerry,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I can confirm that our streamlined sign-up process allows it easier to place an order. The process is that you select the plan size, enter the information including payment information, confirm the order (this is when the payment is processed) and then select the meals and press the place order button.

We do not add flavour enhancers to our food they could however be contained within our meals by ingredients that are used by us but manufactured by others such as soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, coconut milk. We also do not claim to be preservative-free due to this. We disclose the full compound ingredients of all of our meals on the website, you do not need to create an account to see this.

Refunds need to be assessed by the senior team and accounts department. However, they are actioned as quickly as possible so that you are able to have a resolution.

Kerry G.

Refunds, should be refunds, it’s good business practice and I never had the option of looking through the menu before you charged, so please keep it honest!

Kate M.Macros

Hi Kerry, thank you for responding. Every organisation has refund policies. However, as a gesture of goodwill, we have processed the refund for you and emailed the refund receipt. Please allow 5-10 working days for this to process.
In regards to the menu, all potential customers are able to view the menu prior to signing up. Please cllick on the following link for your reference. https://www.macros.com.au/menu/balanced

I hope this helps and if you have any more questions, please let us know.

VICTIM from IINET
VICTIM from IINETasked

I haven’t posted the review yet. my friend has requested cancellation weeks ago and today the account got charged again. It had been charged for such a long time and yet we never receive anything frim macros. We just want our card deleted from your system and no more charges occurred. It’s a big mistake joining your company, please make sure delete our credit card number so no more charges in the future

Hi there,
We are sorry for your recent experience. If you could please send us an email via support@macros.com.au our team will look into this straight away.

Lou G.

People should not have to be contacting you to get issues resolved, you should be contacting your customers.

Jenni F
Jenni Fasked

What meals do you have for breakfast or lunch. I cant see any on your website

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jenni, We have one breakfast option at the moment, the Supercharged Breakfast Scramble that is 100% plant-based :) However, our kitchen team is developing new recipes every day and we'll introduce more breakfast and snack options in the near future. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake!

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives