Verifiedmacros.com.au
4.2

81% · 1,073213 · 16%
Timely DeliveryYes · No
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight
  • My weight has stayed the same
  • I have gained weight
Customer service sometimes unresponsive

Tracey
TraceyPerth, WA2 posts

Very disappointed

Received my order defrosted, soggy in the box. Emailed straight away to advise. Took so long to get back I had thrown the smelly stew into the bin
A H.
A H.2 posts

Side of pet hair with your order?

The first box was great. When I received the second box after changing over some meals, they substituted meals without warning not only that, two meals so far I have found long white dog or cat hair... I don't own a furry white dog or cat!! GROSS
Honestly considering going back to chef good. Show details
Ado
Ado

If there was a zero star option, I'd choose it

If there was a zero star option, I'd choose it.

Paid Macros twice, both times never received my meals. After multiple emails to support they said they'd investigate, and then they literally closed the case! They CLOSED the case without even investigating it. And never heard anything else.

If you don't want hundreds of dollars stolen, don't use Macros. I swapped to a different service and wow, it's a night and day difference.

My recommendation - don't try Macros. Go with someone else, they're way better. Show details

Bledys
BledysSydney, NSW

The best meals!

I love these meals!, they are just what I need to stay in calorie deficit and ensure I am not skipping meals, getting high quality protein content and lots of flavour. My absolute favorite is the fish with pineapple. So delicious, very filling, only 345 calories and 30g of protein. It's literally perfect. Sticking to my calories has never been easier Show details
Shanae L.
Shanae L.Perth, WA

Loved it!!

Love love love these healthy meals. So much variety in meal styles, filled with flavour and super convenient. So helpful when life gets busy. My partner and I love them Show details
Samantha Maher
Samantha Maher2 posts

So happy with my delivery

The meals are so tasty and filling. Nothing beats the convenience of having it delivered straight to your door! 10/10 Show details
Daniela
Daniela

Clean meals! Love it

I love how every meal has clean ingredients that are recognisable. Not only that, the meals are delicious! Show details
Glenn
Glenn2 posts
G Hass
G HassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Tarit L.
Tarit L.2 posts

Great food, horrible service

USED TO BE the best food service (key word: Used to be)

Food has been consistently great. Cannot fault in any way.

Everything else however has significantly deteriorated since I started using the service (originally in 2021).

New website is beyond painful to change anything. Customer service is non existent.

If trying to position yourself as a upmarket brand (significantly more expensive than Muscle Chef ) ; you can't do this without customer service and a platform to allow you to order smoothly. Show details

Pouya Az
Pouya Az2 posts

Horrible taste

I have tried few companies and i wanted to give macros a try because it was recommended by my gym and i can say its a waste of money. Out of all the meal companies i have tried its the most bland and horrible tasting foods you can pay for. Sorry for the honest review but only people with no taste buds will like their meals Show details
L reviews
L reviewsSydney, NSW3 posts

Zoe
Zoe

Bam
Bam

Macros will steal your money!

Macros failed to deliver my food on a specified date after which i requested a refund but they ignored that and said they will deliver the food a whole 12 days later when I no longer needed it and was out of town.
Tried to get a refund with a few emails sent but they ignored all them. Will never use macros again. Even being a solid customer of a year didn’t help my case. 90 bucks down the drain
Small, tastless and expensive meals.
They also had a very short expiry of 3 days.
Please do not give these guys any money you will never see a product or the money again. Show details
Shayna B.
Shayna B.

Never received my order

I decided to give Macros: ordered 10 meals and chose a delivery day when I knew I'd be home. One day early when I wasn’t home, the driver called to say they were outside, and since there is no safe place to leave the delivery, they did not leave the order.

It’s been two weeks since the scheduled delivery, and I have not had a reply or received my order despite trying to contact customer service repeatedly by phone and email.

At this stage, it doesn’t seem like I will get my meals and am down $150+.

Please order from them with caution! Show details

WRK
WRK

Does Macros customer service team exist?
I have tried contacting someone on their live chat and have not received any responses after 20+ minutes online yesterday and today, they do not answer their 1300286227 phone number after 30 minutes on hold, nor have they responded to my email to support@macros.com.au.
I don't know what else to do?!

First time customer and had a damaged container with one of my meals and unable to resolve. Not really a good first experience so far which is concerning!

Joe B.
Joe B.
AUSLALA H.

You have 4 days to deliver my food. I tried your food, It was seriously awful. Small portions and dry. I and my husband decided not to go with you.

You already charged smoney, I requested money back. The next delivery date is 19th today is 15th.
You refused refund and took my money.

I don't want your awful dry food !!!
Refund my money NOW!!!

Macros   DM

Hi Auslala - Thank you for reaching out and apologies for the confusion. Do you mind sharing your email address with me so I can look into your account and assist you with your query?

kimkade243@gmail.com

Alex J.
Alex J.

Are your meals able to be frozen? I'm considering restarting my subscription but remember last time some of the meals were wasted as they expired before I got a chance to eat them.

Jennifer Hamman
Jennifer Hamman

I’ve frozen quite a few and the curries seem to do the best.

Macros   DM

Hi Alex - Yes! While MACROS meals are made fresh-to-order and are delivered fresh, you may store them in the freezer for a short period to extend shelflife. Hope this answers your question. To find out more, click on the Help section on our website.

About Macros

Macros offers the following meal plans:

• Weight loss: low-calorie meals for those looking to fast-track results.
  • Everyday: balanced meals for individuals and families.
  • Fitness: meals optimised for toning, performance, or gains.

Meals are dietitian-formulated, so you can rest easy knowing that your body is getting the nutrients it needs. The menu is updated regularly with a variety of chef-made recipes.

You can also choose from certain meal options, including plant-based, paleo, low carb, dairy-free, and no added nuts.

Macros meals arrive at your door fresh, not frozen or vacuum-packed.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Macros meals were tasty. Some said that even after being in the microwave, meat was still tender and juicy.
  • They also said that ordering meals was an easy process.
  • Reviewers found the meals to be filling while still having controlled portions.
  • Overall, those who used Macros said that the meals took the stress out of cooking and allowed for guilt-free, healthy eating.

A point of pain:

• Some reviewers found the service itself to be a bit hit or miss. Some users found that a few of the meals they received weren’t the ones they ordered, or that they weren't delivered on time. They then found it difficult to reach customer service to rectify the issue.
CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs