Listing monitored by Macros

Pros

Appetising recipes
Simple to order
Substantial meals

Cons

Customer service sometimes unresponsive

14kg lost!

I started macros half way through my weightloss journey. With 14kg already lost, I started macros for dinners and I quickly lost another 14kg in preparation for my wedding and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve continued with it for over 6 months as the meals are delicious, convenient and unlike other brands, there’s always changing and coming up with new meals. Highly recommend ☺️

Deb Grace
Deb GracePerth, WA

Love it!

Size of meals are perfect for me and my program and leave me full every time! Love that I can stick to the macros I set without having to measure out everything myself for at least one of my meals each day. Highly recommend.

Awesome and convenient

Food is always fresh and actually looks like real food!

Great meals, great recipies

I find meals very filling and help me with weight loss, easy to use.

• Start DateDecember 2021

Greg Brown
Greg BrownGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The food is delicious happy to eat it all the time. Save on meal prep can't live without it!

Good is perfect for my meal plan.
Easy to follow just heat up and eat.

Mandi
MandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best ready made meals!

Absolutely delicious meals that are healthy and very reasonably priced. Quality of meals is five stars, but I only gave four due to the invoicing system. A more user friendly system would be much appreciated, rather than having to request an invoice each week.

Serg
Serg

Consistently tasty meals!

Macros meals are very convenient and tasty! All meals have come in great condition with incredible flavour and optimal serving sizes. Would definitely recommend macros if you are looking for convenient and tasty meals to get through the day.

Delicious healthy meals

The meals in the weight loss program are very filling.

Brttny_t
Brttny_tPerth, WA

Best Selection of Food

Greatest variety of food and always tasty. Macros make it super easy to hit my health goals, with the perfect balance of calories to macronutrients.
I just wish delivery was more reliable/accurate as its always been delayed.

renaeeselena
renaeeselenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious goodness!

The meals from macros are delicious and so fulfilling! 10/10

Jack
JackIllawarra, NSW

Great meal delivery service

Have tried most meal delivery services but MACROS is by far the best. Delicious, great customer service and reasonably priced.

Matthew
MatthewPerth, WA

Variety is the spice of life

So much to choose from. Proper tasty meals and good size especially on the weight gain package.

Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Flexible meal plan option for when I need to get back on track

I like Macros, because the meal selection is broad (even with an allergy restriction like mine) and it's fully flexible. I go in and out of having a delivery each week, depending on my plans (if I'm away etc, or have no time to cook) - it's good when I'm really busy or need to get back on track with my nutrition.
The portions don't look that big, but they are actually very generous and fill me up well. It's a useful support to my workout regime.
I haven't lost weight, but that's not my aim from having Macros meals.

Best gym prepared meals I have had

Bigger sizes customizable to goals puts macros above the rest for me. Cost x size x often a good vegetable content makes it the obvious choice for lunches at work.

Nice Asian food choice

I really like the Asian food choices from Macro. Especially the salmon miso, chicken teriyaki udon. Chicken miso noodle soup is discontinued now but pls bring it back if you can, it is very nice.

• Incentivised Review No

AUSLALA H.asked

You have 4 days to deliver my food. I tried your food, It was seriously awful. Small portions and dry. I and my husband decided not to go with you.

You already charged smoney, I requested money back. The next delivery date is 19th today is 15th.
You refused refund and took my money.

I don't want your awful dry food !!!
Refund my money NOW!!!

Kate M.MacrosSend a private message

Hi Auslala - Thank you for reaching out and apologies for the confusion. Do you mind sharing your email address with me so I can look into your account and assist you with your query?

kimkade243@gmail.com

Alex J.
Alex J.asked

Are your meals able to be frozen? I'm considering restarting my subscription but remember last time some of the meals were wasted as they expired before I got a chance to eat them.

Jennifer Hamman
Jennifer Hamman

I’ve frozen quite a few and the curries seem to do the best.

Kate M.MacrosSend a private message

Hi Alex - Yes! While MACROS meals are made fresh-to-order and are delivered fresh, you may store them in the freezer for a short period to extend shelflife. Hope this answers your question. To find out more, click on the Help section on our website.

Sam L.
Sam L.asked

Honestly I just received my first box and my first meal was awful. It had none of the vegetables your website said it would, had barely any stock in it which given its a soup or was supposed to be is disappointing. The box was left at my front gate in the rain but you had already charged me for a second box before I had even received the first and now you are refusing to cancel it and refund even though its still a week away. I really don't want to be stuck with awful food for 2 weeks. The rest of the meals that came in the box don't look very appetising either so I'm not looking forward to dinner tonight.
Please, its not supposed to be redelivered until next Friday and taking my money a week in advance seems excessive and wrong. Just please cancel it and refund, please.

Kate M.MacrosSend a private message

Hi Sam, we're keen to get some more information about your recent experience and look at how we may be able to assist you. Would you mind addressing an email to Josh via support@macros.com.au, please? Thank you.

AUSLALA H.

They never refund once they charge.
They are sp greedy

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

Details ·

About Macros

Macros offers the following meal plans:

• Weight loss: low-calorie meals for those looking to fast-track results.
  • Everyday: balanced meals for individuals and families.
  • Fitness: meals optimised for toning, performance, or gains.

Meals are dietitian-formulated, so you can rest easy knowing that your body is getting the nutrients it needs. The menu is updated regularly with a variety of chef-made recipes.

You can also choose from certain meal options, including plant-based, paleo, low carb, dairy-free, and no added nuts.

Macros meals arrive at your door fresh, not frozen or vacuum-packed.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Macros meals were tasty. Some said that even after being in the microwave, meat was still tender and juicy.
  • They also said that ordering meals was an easy process.
  • Reviewers found the meals to be filling while still having controlled portions.
  • Overall, those who used Macros said that the meals took the stress out of cooking and allowed for guilt-free, healthy eating.

A point of pain:

• Some reviewers found the service itself to be a bit hit or miss. Some users found that a few of the meals they received weren’t the ones they ordered, or that they weren't delivered on time. They then found it difficult to reach customer service to rectify the issue.
CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Official Website

Robert Keen

Very good tucker

by Robert Keen on 15 Aug 2022
Very good food and so convenient as I live alone cooking is not an option as I tend to cook far to much for one person.... Read full review

Diana

Healthy options ands lots of choices for everyone

by Diana on 15 Aug 2022
Food options tastes very good with bigger or smaller meals... Read full review

Don Johnson

Saves a lot of time

by Don Johnson on 15 Aug 2022
Meals are very good and some are vary tasty I would like to see steak in the My Choice menu.... Read full review