• Additional Physical Activities
    • Cardio (20)
    • Sport (17)
    • None (4)
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (96%) · No (4%)

Convenient, tasty and helped me lose weight

I’ve been subscribed to macros for 6 months now on their sculpt plan. Combined with exercise, a healthier lifestyle and the convenience of their awesome meals, I have been able to achieve my weight loss goals. Highly recommend for those looking to really focus on their health and bring in more variety to their diet without the stress of cooking.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Timely DeliveryYes

Adding variety and time to my day

Been using Macros for the past few months now and cannot recommend them enough. I'm an endurance athlete that struggles to find time to properly prepare food on a weekly basis however with Macros I know I've always got a great tasting meal on standby.
The added variety ensures that I start looking forward to meals and don’t need to worry about leftovers as each meal is taken care of. Macros meals are all accessible on the MyFitnessPal app, which makes it super easy for my nutritionist and coaches to track input.
Definitely recommend for people time pressed or looking to add some variety into their weekly diets.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Josh T

Josh TSydney, NSW

Love the fish dishes

I order all the fish dishes every time. Especially love the salmon and lemon barra. Great that there's so many non meat options since it is especially hard to find non fast food fish options in my area!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Pretty unaccommodating customer service

I placed an order on a Sunday evening and emailed that same night asking to cancel it. They said no, I had missed the cut off which was Saturday...the day before I ordered lol.
So if you can travel back in time to cancel the order you haven’t even placed yet, then you’re golden. Otherwise it’s tough luck, you get immediately charged for food that won’t rock up for another 2 weeks.

Start DateFebruary 2020

GREAT VARIETY

Been on Macros for 5 months now, really good variety with meals. Haven’t gotten bored yet. The chicken and fish dishes are the best and really well cooked. I always order the Spice Rubbed Chicken and Sweet Potato and Baked Hoki Bowl.

Evelyn H.

Evelyn H.Sydney, NSW

Yummy stuff!

Mostly I find healthy food boring but with MACROS its super flavourful and tasty. I also like how it’s on myfitnesspal app so can track my calories and macros intake.

Derek N

Derek NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jalapeno chimchurri chicken yumm!

Some chicken meals can be so boring but seriously props to macros! This meal is my absolutely the best and I could eat this all the time.
These meals help me so much with everyday life!

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Dom Thomson

Dom ThomsonSydney, NSW

Cracking food!! I need this in my life

These meals are an absolute lifesaver, I work a really busy job alongside fitting in the gym, social time, and being the parent of two adorable puppies. The meals are really filling (which is great because im usually soooooo ravenous) and the variety is next level, its not just a bunch of different meals its a bunch of amazingly delicious meals! For a company called Macros they have literally nailed the macros on all the dishes, it feels like im feasting whilst keeping me looking fit. The peri peri chicken and the mongolian beef bowl are life changing, get on it!!

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Healthy, convenient, clean

Macros meals help me to keep on track.
I am trying to lead a healthy lifestyle, but I am also too busy to watch my diet. All the meals are packed with good nutrients and the labels clearly show the ingredients they use.
With my regular exercise, I have lost 1 kg since I started ordering Macros, which makes me so happy.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Jessi T

Jessi TSydney, NSW

Macros are a game changer.

My work weeks never look the same but macros have made my busy lifestyle completely manageable. I no longer have to worry about groceries, dishes and food wastage. But knowing that my meals are affordable, macro friendly and portioned to fit my goals, is just invaluable. I have enjoyed the taste of every meal I’ve tried! I can’t find a fault when it comes to macros. Their team also offer world class customer service. Couldn’t recommend them enough!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019

Corey Attard

Corey AttardSydney, NSW

Perfect for someone who is always working and training 5 days a week

As I live quite far from my work, the commute is usually about 2 hours (bus then train) and working 9 hours a day and going to the gym when I get home that leaves me with very little time to cook or meal prep myself.

Macros is the food delivery service that had answered my prayers! The convenience and taste is something that you cannot put a price tag on. So far I love the salmon steak bowl as it's very hard to find good seafood that does not taste well when eating it a few days later of production, macros recipe for that dish is like heaven.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

Gainz

I’ve seen a few influencers speak about macros on my feed and that’s when I thought I should really knuckle down and actually get into healthy meals instead of takeout (as it is so easy).

The convenience of these meals is so perfect! They are delivered straight to your door and they are super tasty! I wouldn’t feel like I’m on a diet.

My fave right now is the new Herb Roasted Chicken! It’s so crazy that I have lost 3kg already!!!

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Kate M.Macros

Hi Wendy! Welcome to the MACROS team! Thank you so much for the support and taking the time to review our service. We are so glad to be apart of your weight loss journey, and we can't wait for you to continue kicking those fitness goals!

Lou

LouSydney, NSW

Loving this meal prep service!

I’ve been seeing macros all over Instagram and I have been meaning to trial these guys for ages. Finally gave it a go and i have to say I’m super impressed!
They’re on MyFitnessPal and also they have a huge range of high protein meals! Super excited for their new meals!
My fave is the Buttery beef ! It’s so good!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Kate M.Macros

Hi Lou! Thank you so much for the support and taking the time to review us. We will be sure to pass this feedback onto the kitchen! We are super excited to continue putting out new meals for you to try!

Sarah.happyfit

Sarah.happyfitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very tasty food that fits perfectly into my busy life style & assists in helping me hit my nutrition goals!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Henry Sim

Henry SimPerth, WA

Enjoying Macros everywhere I go

I have recently moved for work experience in Perth and coming from Sydney I am not fond of what is good to eat locally nor I do I know how to cook and fast food is not an option. Thank god I can enjoy Macros at my temporary home and still enjoy the same kind of meals that I did back in Sydney. If anyone decides to try Macros the one meal they should always pick is the Salmon Steak Bowl! I know for a fact I cant get anything as good in Perth here ^^

Taste
Start DateMay 2019
Additional Physical Activities None
Kate M.Macros

Hi Henry! Thank you for taking the time to review Macros, the feedback is greatly appreciated. We're so glad we could make work experience that little bit easier!

Cara R.

Cara R.Sydney, NSW

Macros is seriously good!

I found these guys in December of last year and I wanted to get more serious about my fitness goals. I tried them out and they have such a large variety of meals. I love that Jalapeno chicken one because the flavour is so fresh and yum. I just wish there was more sauce in some of the meals. Other then that, I love Macros and would highly recommend it.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019

Hi Cara!
Thanks so much for the kind words, the feedback is truly appreciated and we will be sure to pass it onto the kitchen! We're so glad we could help you kick start your fitness goals!

Bailz

Bailz

Terrible food quality

I ordered the plant-based meal plan and was very disappointed with the food quality. All of them were very hard to eat. Some of them tasted stale. The loaded veggie stew was literally JUST PEAS in some sauce and looks completely different to the image on the website. Actually none of the meals look as fresh as they do on the website, which is very deceitful.

A complete waste of money. Found this company from people promoting it on instagram. Just goes to show that you can't believe anything that influencers promote (or the fake good reviews), even if there is a bunch of them promoting it.

Great Taste

I have tried many of the different meals and I can say for certain that all of them taste great. I do not get bored eating them and my personal favourite is the jalapeno chimichurri chicken. My meals are always delivered on time. I would definitely recommend Macros to my friends

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Kate M.Macros

Hi Michael! Thank you so much for the kind words, and taking the time to review our service! We love hearing the feedback from our customers, it's truly appreciated!

Brandon thai

Brandon thaiSydney, NSW

Macros way of life

Im a support worker in human services who doesnt have time to meal prep, macros was very convenient and efficient. Buttery beef tri tip was an easy dish,I would recommend this for a good meal during work or after.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Kate M.Macros

Hi Brandon! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback! We are so glad we could make your work schedule that little bit easier.

Helping me to achieve my health goals

This year I wanted to focus on my health and fitness. Someone who is time poor and has limited cooking abilities, I was pleasantly surprised with how convenient and tasty they are. I feel more energised, I now sleep better and most importantly, have more time to exercise instead of figuring out what to cook.
Thanks guys for making my life easier and helping me feel great!

Kate M.Macros

Hi Riyaz! Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review our service! Your feedback is extremely important to us and we really do appreciate it. We're glad we could help make life that little bit easier, and help you focus on the gym!

Jenni F

Jenni Fasked

What meals do you have for breakfast or lunch. I cant see any on your website

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jenni, We have one breakfast option at the moment, the Supercharged Breakfast Scramble that is 100% plant-based :) However, our kitchen team is developing new recipes every day and we'll introduce more breakfast and snack options in the near future. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake!

Colton K.

Colton K.asked

Hi, I would love to know how much each meal costs individually and do you supply breakfast and lunch meals too?

Kate M.Macros

Hi Colton, thanks for messaging in! If you head over to www.macros.com.au/plan you can see the list of our meal plans prices. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake! We, unfortunately, do not currently have any breakfast options however we are very excited to introduce some more in the near future!

Warmest,
MACROS CS Team

Fleurasked

Hi, I’m struggling with loosing weight (gallbladder removed so doesn’t help) I go to CrossFit 5 times a week and try to eat healthily. Will the sculpt plan for the dinners only, allow me to loose weight and gain muscle?

Kate M.Macros

Hey Fleur, thanks for your interest in MACROS! Yes, our Sculpt meal plan would definitely help with losing weight. If your aim is to lose weight first and to gain muscle later, we'd recommend changing your meal plan via Dashboard to Performance or Muscle Gain meal plans depending on your required carbs, protein or calorie intake. You can also click on each of our meals on our menu page to view the nutritional information and please click on the following link to view our available meal plans and plan sizes - https://www.macros.com.au/plans. Hope this information helps!

Fleur

So if I am both working on building strength/muscle and loose weight at the same time, you recommend performance?

Kate M.Macros

Yes, we would recommend signing up for the Performance meal plan. To view our Performance meals, please click on the following link and select the Performance menu - https://www.macros.com.au/on-the-menu.

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs