4.4

• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (95%) · No (5%)

Brooke Peter

Brooke PeterSydney, NSW

Healthy and delicious

I can honestly say that these meals are truly spectacular. Talk about tasty, Macros makes portion control so simple as my meal plan aligns with my goals. I place an order each week and it arrives safely packaged. My whole family now orders the meals because they taste that good.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Adam Giles

Adam GilesSydney, NSW

Finally Caved in

I was on the fence when checking out multiple meal deliveries service, while they do take some time to get the first delivery in, the steady stream of weekly meals being delivered meals I do not have to worry about running out to buy something or cooking at all!

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Service - Slow communicators - Delivery missed

Delivery issues. Box not received even though the courier took a photo of the front my house. I went outside as soon as i received the message stating that my box was just delivered and nothing was there. This was after the first delivery of the same box was not made. Still waiting for a resolution from macros. I have tried one box, meals are not very nice, very bland and average but low on calories. For the same price and a better meal and service I recommend my muscle chef. Also extremely difficult that you can not call macros when there is an issue, you have to send a message and wait 24 hours for a response. Terrible terrible service.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020
Timely DeliveryNo

Jeremy Field

Jeremy FieldSydney, NSW

Loyal customer

I have been ordering with Macros for 8 months now and have referred 5 friends that I work with. We get our meals delivered to the office on Mondays and has been so convenient for us all. These meals are filled with flavour and it all honesty the convenience of having ready-cooked meals is one of a kind. It takes the thought process out of having to ensure what I am cooking is healthy, as I simply choose my meal plan and select the meals of my choice. Such a loyal customer and love the customer service that I always receive.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Terrible service overall.

Did not receive my delivery and was not even sent an update or anything saying why it had not been delivered. i sent an email about my order and Contacted the online service and spoke to Rachel, she advised she would get back to me via email by the end of the day but still haven't heard a thing. I was also charged for my next order even though I have not received my current order. I am a first time customer with this supplier and I most certainly will not be using them again.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Timely DeliveryNo
Annie Grove

Annie GroveNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Meals have helped my health

I was recommended to try Macros from quite a few friends and was anxious to try them out. However, I took a leap of faith and have never looked back! I have lost 5 kilos since eating Macros meals and they have kept me on track with my health and fitness goals. I don't have to worry about cooking and cleaning as the meals are pre-cooked and portioned for me. Cannot express my love for these meals enough!

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Additional Physical Activities None
Colleen C.

Colleen C.

Best thing since sliced bread

Not only do these meals look great, they are simply delicious. I am satisfied with the portion size and have yet to try one that I don't like. I am a vegetarian, so have selected my meals from the plant based menu. Some more choices would be nice, but I'm not complaining too much :D.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Ms P

Ms PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprisingly good!

The entire process for ordering and changing your order is really easy through the website/account. All ingredients and nutritional information is provided when you're ordering. The food is delicous - surprisingly so! Flavourful and good sized portions. There's a great range of options to choose from, although I'd like more plant-based options that are also GF.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
David Crook

David CrookSydney, NSW

Smooth experience

I stumbled across a Macros advertisement and was really interested in trying the meals. I explored the website and loved what I saw and placed my first order last week. I received the meals yesterday and have had the Spaghetti Bolognese and am really impressed. My meal was portioned so well and was filled with flavour. Very keen to try the rest of my delivery. Will be referring to friends for sure!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Find out how Macros compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Did not enjoy meals at all

I ordered twice and was very unhappy. The second time was because they charged me so quickly for the next order I didn’t get time to cancel. Food was not nice, it also needed seasoning. I even threw a few in the bin. Same Veges all the time. Service terrible, could not speak to anyone on the phone, only online. They ignored my delivery instructions (twice!) I will never use them again and do not recommend them.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Teresa F.
Teresa F.

Feel free to ring me about my comments. I was very disappointed, especially with not being able to speak to an actual person regarding my issues.

Hi Teresa,

Thank you again for replying to us! Sadly while we do not have an active phone line in the office please feel free to come on our live chat where our senior team is waiting to assist.

Hungry hippo

Hungry hippoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfectly portioned,convenient without the added salt

I had looked at Macros several times and often skipped over their site just because they ask for your email straight up and didn’t want a chain of daily email’s but after Finally trying them wished I had of done so sooner. You can adjust plans which I love because I mainly do plant based but need to add fish and meat in for Iron so it’s great that I can flex plan to my needs and their meals are perfectly portioned and they don’t all taste the same like some other ready made companies and they don’t make me want to drink 10 litres of water afterwards like most other Brands that are full of salt. I highly recommend them although I love to cook I can’t deal with supermarkets through lockdown so it’s working perfectly for me.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Timely DeliveryYes

Tasty food, great customer service.

I switched from Lite n Easy to Macros not long after I found out about Macros offered only fresh meals, not frozen.

I'm not a fan of the seafood dishes, but every other meal I've ordered I was genuinely surprised how good it tasted. Plenty of options for what you're aiming to get out of a pre-made meal service.

Great customer support too with reasonably quick responses. Highly recommended trying Macros if you're on the fence.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great way to portion control and eliminate meal prep stress!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Timely DeliveryYes

Where have you been my whole life!

absolutely delicious food, love that it comes fresh and not frozen, great portion sizes couldn't be happier, I look forward to dinner since ordering from here! Thank you very much

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Additional Physical Activities None
Bethany Thorn

Bethany ThornSydney, NSW

My favourite meals

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Macros for providing me with such incredible meals. Since ordering with Macros 6 months ago, I have created a better relationship with food and have lost 5 kilos. The meals are portioned perfectly and honestly taste better than meals that I cook myself. Highly recommend the Thai Fish Curry!

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020

Better than the competitors

The meals don't feel like diet food and are much more interesting than cooking your own meals. A great option to free up time or if you get sick of your usual routine.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2020
Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Healthy, fresh, varied and convenient.

We love Macros for week nights! We have always eaten clean and healthy but our weakness was portion control - we were eating good food, but just too much of it when cooking ourselves. Marcos gives us the clean, fresh and healthy food we like to eat but keeps us on track with calorie control. And it saves sooo much in food prep and cleaning up on week nights. We also love that new meals come and go regularly :)

Start DateJune 2020
Jessica S.

Jessica S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tasty, filling, vibrant, healthy!

Love the plant-based options that Macros provides! They're super filling - with a great amount of protein and carbs to nourish an active person like me. The food not only tastes good - but looks amazing too. Very appetizing, which is important in my book. Would def recommend.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020

Lachlan Knight

Lachlan KnightSydney, NSW

Quality Meals- Rate 10/10

I have never been a great cook and while having a busy lifestyle I knew I needed to find quick and healthy meals. Luckily, my cousin orders Macros meals and recommended for me to try them. I just received my 4th delivery and cannot believe I have missed out on these meals for so long. The balanced meal plan has so many different meals to choose from. I am constantly impressed by the taste of each meal that I try and am blown away and how incredible Macros meals taste. My favourite so far is the Thai Fish Curry. Absolutely love it!

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Annie

AnnieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Better meals then Youfoodz, My Musclechef and Be Fitfood!

I can’t believe the quality of these meals, they are so fresh, clean and healthy. I will never stop ordering from Macro’s, I’m so impressed with all of there meals and delivery. I cannot rate them highly enough. Thank you to the amazing chefs who are making these delicious meals. Please you have to try them and see for yourself. You won’t want Youfoodz, my musclechef or be fitfood ever again.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020

VICTIM from IINET

VICTIM from IINETasked

I haven’t posted the review yet. my friend has requested cancellation weeks ago and today the account got charged again. It had been charged for such a long time and yet we never receive anything frim macros. We just want our card deleted from your system and no more charges occurred. It’s a big mistake joining your company, please make sure delete our credit card number so no more charges in the future

Hi there,
We are sorry for your recent experience. If you could please send us an email via support@macros.com.au our team will look into this straight away.

Jenni F

Jenni Fasked

What meals do you have for breakfast or lunch. I cant see any on your website

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jenni, We have one breakfast option at the moment, the Supercharged Breakfast Scramble that is 100% plant-based :) However, our kitchen team is developing new recipes every day and we'll introduce more breakfast and snack options in the near future. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake!

Colton K.

Colton K.asked

Hi, I would love to know how much each meal costs individually and do you supply breakfast and lunch meals too?

Kate M.Macros

Hi Colton, thanks for messaging in! If you head over to www.macros.com.au/plan you can see the list of our meal plans prices. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake! We, unfortunately, do not currently have any breakfast options however we are very excited to introduce some more in the near future!

Warmest,
MACROS CS Team

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs