Verifiedmacros.com.au
4.2

1,317 reviews · Statistics

81% · 1,073210 · 16%
Timely DeliveryYes (975) · No (126)
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet (309)
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight (122)
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight (40)
  • My weight has stayed the same (248)
  • I have gained weight (30)
4.1 (1,136)
4.1 (1,039)
Appetising recipes
Simple to order
Substantial meals
Customer service sometimes unresponsive
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,317 reviews
L reviews
L reviewsNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Zoe
Zoe

Bam
Bam

Macros will steal your money!

Macros failed to deliver my food on a specified date after which i requested a refund but they ignored that and said they will deliver the food a whole 12 days later when I no longer needed it and was out of town.
Tried to get a refund with a few emails sent but they ignored all them. Will never use macros again. Even being a solid customer of a year didn’t help my case. 90 bucks down the drain
Small, tastless and expensive meals.
They also had a very short expiry of 3 days.
Please do not give these guys any money you will never see a product or the money again. Show details
Shayna B.
Shayna B.

Never received my order

I decided to give Macros: ordered 10 meals and chose a delivery day when I knew I'd be home. One day early when I wasn’t home, the driver called to say they were outside, and since there is no safe place to leave the delivery, they did not leave the order.

It’s been two weeks since the scheduled delivery, and I have not had a reply or received my order despite trying to contact customer service repeatedly by phone and email.

At this stage, it doesn’t seem like I will get my meals and am down $150+.

Please order from them with caution! Show details

coffsharbour
coffsharbourNSWMid North Coast, NSW

FROM GREAT TO WELL BELOW AVERAGE

Customer service has gone down the pan since changing the website. I've lost all my referral credits after sending them numerous clients, no more referral codes and can't even get a reply from their support!! Very disappointing!!! Show details
Olesia G.
Olesia G.WAPerth, WA3 posts

The poorest customer service

The poorest customer service! Have been customer for years and mostly happy with only few troubles. In the last three month as they introduced changes to their website and subscriptions it has been a nightmare! No notice of delivery, trouble to change order, popping reccuring subscription which i did not want and the last drop in my patience is delivery last Saturday where two meals had broken seals with contents flooding the box. Emailed support for investigation and requested refund of two meals snd delivery charge - total ignorance in response! Follow up email sadly ignored again. I am ending now my subscription and switching to My Muscle Chef who always had excellent customer service. Show details
Kaikai
KaikaiVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Wrong order, unacceptable quality & nil customer service

Ordered a pack of 10 about 2 weeks ago. 3 of the items are incorrect, plus 2 packed with prawn are bloated. Contact the service centre, promised me to replace my meal with addtional meals as a good gesture, so far, nothing has been delivered and nothing has been actioned. Please do not order from them.

Good meals, terrible service

They take week to respond to inquiries, don’t answer phone or call back.

Had to threaten them with a consumer complaint before they wrote back. Show details

tamara.sofranic
tamara.sofranicNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Amit B.
Amit B.

David U.
David U.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Worst company

Ordered food, took our money and didn't send anything, then charged us again and sent us stuff that we didn't even ordered. How do you run a company and business so bad. Never again. Had to wait so long for a refund. Show details
Leigh M.
Leigh M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Food not delivered

I ordered food, money was transacted but the delivery never came.
I’ve contacted MACROS support via email many times with no reply.
Food never showed. They’ve stolen my money. Show details
Carolyn
Carolyn

Ineffective customer service

I try to navigate a delivery day. Once the order is placed the delivery day changes. I cancel the order and cancel the subscription as advised by customer service. The order still arrives on an inconvenient day. My requests via chat or email or calling all are ineffective. I follow the instructions and it happens again. Food is good however since the site upgrade I feel 1 star is too much.
Russ
RussQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Would give 0 stars if I could

Would give 0 stars if I could.

Direct debit taken out on Sunday and meals were meant to be delivered on Thursday and did not show up.

I tried to call their number and everytime it goes straight to voicemail. Left a message with no reply.

I emailed their support team and also lodged an online enquiry and not even an email to say that they had received and will get back to me.

Do not recommend at all, I would really like my money back $126.50 down the drain. Show details

StevenNSWSydney, NSW

Bunch of fu**wit

So I’m a regular customer of my muscle Jeff who wanted to try another food prep company.
I took 20 items, and nowhere was I told this would be a subscription thing.
So I went to cancel that “subscription”, and I had to cancel it 20 times, 1 time for each item, taking 5 click for each.

100 click to cancel a fuc***g order.

That’s a very bad way of doing business.
1. Subscribing you without you knowing
2. Making it difficult to unsubscribe after that.

I was a potential lifetime customer, and these guys just messed it up perfectly.

Make sure you read any fine print! These guys are dodgy af Show details

WRK
WRK

Does Macros customer service team exist?
I have tried contacting someone on their live chat and have not received any responses after 20+ minutes online yesterday and today, they do not answer their 1300286227 phone number after 30 minutes on hold, nor have they responded to my email to support@macros.com.au.
I don't know what else to do?!

First time customer and had a damaged container with one of my meals and unable to resolve. Not really a good first experience so far which is concerning!

Joe B.
Joe B.
AUSLALA H.

You have 4 days to deliver my food. I tried your food, It was seriously awful. Small portions and dry. I and my husband decided not to go with you.

You already charged smoney, I requested money back. The next delivery date is 19th today is 15th.
You refused refund and took my money.

I don't want your awful dry food !!!
Refund my money NOW!!!

Macros   DM

Hi Auslala - Thank you for reaching out and apologies for the confusion. Do you mind sharing your email address with me so I can look into your account and assist you with your query?

kimkade243@gmail.com

Alex J.
Alex J.

Are your meals able to be frozen? I'm considering restarting my subscription but remember last time some of the meals were wasted as they expired before I got a chance to eat them.

Jennifer Hamman
Jennifer Hamman

I’ve frozen quite a few and the curries seem to do the best.

Macros   DM

Hi Alex - Yes! While MACROS meals are made fresh-to-order and are delivered fresh, you may store them in the freezer for a short period to extend shelflife. Hope this answers your question. To find out more, click on the Help section on our website.

About Macros

Macros offers the following meal plans:

• Weight loss: low-calorie meals for those looking to fast-track results.
  • Everyday: balanced meals for individuals and families.
  • Fitness: meals optimised for toning, performance, or gains.

Meals are dietitian-formulated, so you can rest easy knowing that your body is getting the nutrients it needs. The menu is updated regularly with a variety of chef-made recipes.

You can also choose from certain meal options, including plant-based, paleo, low carb, dairy-free, and no added nuts.

Macros meals arrive at your door fresh, not frozen or vacuum-packed.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Macros meals were tasty. Some said that even after being in the microwave, meat was still tender and juicy.
  • They also said that ordering meals was an easy process.
  • Reviewers found the meals to be filling while still having controlled portions.
  • Overall, those who used Macros said that the meals took the stress out of cooking and allowed for guilt-free, healthy eating.

A point of pain:

• Some reviewers found the service itself to be a bit hit or miss. Some users found that a few of the meals they received weren’t the ones they ordered, or that they weren't delivered on time. They then found it difficult to reach customer service to rectify the issue.
CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs