• Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (155) · No (13)

Alyce

AlyceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst service I've ever received

I had to fly to another state for a last minute personal matter and tried to move my delivery date with 4 days notice. I was told they couldn't do anything so now I've wasted $80 and the food is going to have to sit and rot at my front door for days. Have cancelled my subscription after only a week and won't be recommending to anyone!

Fernando

FernandoPerth, WA

Should of read the negative reviews first

I wanted to try someone different to my regular company so I looked at MACROS. I wanted to look at the menu to see what was available and selected adding my details to be charged and was charged straight away. I did not select any food and instead tried to cancel the account. I spoke to the online chat person a number of times to be told that she was only a junior and a senior person would sort this out for me. I contacted MACROS a few times only to be told the same as before. When I asked when I could expect this to be fixed, her comment was "Hopefully within 30 days".
I have also tried to access my account via the website and it will only default to selecting food, it does not allow access to my account details or anything else.

Kelly P.Perth, WA

Meals are great - delivery date and time let's them down

I do enjoy the meals and are very tasty however delivery is a let down, have had my meals left at the wrong address or delivered 1 - 2 days later

Hi there Kelly,

I am so sorry to hear about this! Can you please email us at support@macros.com.au so I can get someone to look into this for you immediately!

Kelly P.

Have emailed you now..... will await your response.

Jess G

Jess GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Winning!

I've tried many meal services. MACROS is by far the best I've tried. The meals are flavourful and delicious, am yet to not like one. They change the variety so I dont get bored, something I have struggled with. And for lunches and dinners for five days a week....with delivery is really affordable. The communication and ability to change meals is super easy. I honestly can't recommend them enough. Give them a go!

Hi there Jess!

Thanks so much for your amazing feedback! We love hearing that our meals are suiting your lifestyle and that you are having an easy time with our customer service team!

Delicious and healthy meals

Love Macros meals! Meals are updated regularly and are always delicious. They're super filling too and the quality is always perfect. Reasonably prriced and suits my diet/fitness needs. I've tried other meal delivery services and this one is the best so far. On the few occasions I've had to contact customer service, they've been superb. No complaints from me! Would love for them to bring back the tandoori chicken though

Hi there Chloe,

Thanks so much for this awesome feedback! We are so glad that we are able to help out in any way! I will definitely pass on the feedback about the Tandoori Chicken!

Hannah

HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes healthy easy and affordable

Macros meals has a great range which fit my particular dietary requirements. Each meal is less than I'd spend on eating lunch out and eliminates worry about ingredients or macros. The portions are very filling, even in the Sculpt range and I like how fresh and unprocessed everything is. The curries are the best for freezing and keep really well. When the meals are delivered I get a photo of them on my doorstep so I know it's gotten there safe, they keep just fine in the delivery box until evening when I get home.

Kate M.Macros

Has saved us and is delicious!

My husband and I have used MACROS as I went back to work after our second baby.
We have loved the time saving and ease of using this meal service. Our kids love them and share a meal. We are full after each meal and can’t fault the flavour or quality. Would recommend to anyone!

Liam

Liam

TRUST THE BAD REVIEWS

loui

loui Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful. better competitors in the market that actually care about their customers

Find out how Macros compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Awful food and awful service

Have been shopping around for a ready made healthy home delivered meal. Macro has by far been the worst for food, customer service and honesty. Avoid this company at all costs!

Julie

Julie

Life changing!

I have been ordering food from Macros on and off for a number of years now

The ordering process is flexible and easy to use and understand. You can skip, pause or cancel subscription anytime and reminders are sent before the cut off deadline

The menu is updated regularly and all dishes have clear nutritional information

Every meal I have ordered has been really really good! I have tried other meal delivery companies and nothing comes close!

Most importantly my orders are always delivered on time with exactly what I ordered in the box

Bradley Andrews

Bradley AndrewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be sure to read all reviews!

Kate M.Macros

great for people with food intolerances

the only food service I found that accommodates for my many food allergies, and there ARE many !! meals are packaged well and arrived on time and were all nicely chilled.

Fiona T

Fiona TSydney Surrounds, NSW

I am LOVING this food!

Macros food has helped me in so many ways. I have more energy, sleep better and feel happier in my clothes and this is just my first week! Each meal has been tasty, fresh and satisfying. I can hardly wait for my next order and more dishes to try out.

Fantastic yummy food

Food is full of flavour and so yummy. Also very filling, it’s quick and easy to heat up takes the thought process out of what I will be cooking for the week so saves me lots of time

lauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Literally the worst food I have ever tried

Received a massive order which was probably one of the biggest mistakes. I’ve tried a lot of different companies. This was by far the worst food I’ve ever had. I actually couldn’t even give away the meals to anyone in my house. Would not recommend to anyone. They also screwed up my order and didn’t send it the first time and had to reorder. :/

laura

Amazing food delivery service.

The food fills me up very well and it is packed full of flavour.
It is helping me stick to my protein and caloric intake on the 12 week program I am doing.
Thank you MACROS!!

Hayley

HayleyPerth, WA

Meals gave myself and partner headaches and excessive thirst

MollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not fresh food, full of preservatives

Molly

The best food delivery service by far!

I’ve been on macros for around 6 months and I absolutely love it! I can’t see myself not using this service. The food is delicious and have amazing customer service! Would recommend to everyone. Personally I am a shift worker so it works so perfectly for me and makes my life so easy and healthy without having to think about it! Love it!

VICTIM from IINET

VICTIM from IINETasked

I haven’t posted the review yet. my friend has requested cancellation weeks ago and today the account got charged again. It had been charged for such a long time and yet we never receive anything frim macros. We just want our card deleted from your system and no more charges occurred. It’s a big mistake joining your company, please make sure delete our credit card number so no more charges in the future

Hi there,
We are sorry for your recent experience. If you could please send us an email via support@macros.com.au our team will look into this straight away.

Jenni F

Jenni Fasked

What meals do you have for breakfast or lunch. I cant see any on your website

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jenni, We have one breakfast option at the moment, the Supercharged Breakfast Scramble that is 100% plant-based :) However, our kitchen team is developing new recipes every day and we'll introduce more breakfast and snack options in the near future. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake!

Colton K.

Colton K.asked

Hi, I would love to know how much each meal costs individually and do you supply breakfast and lunch meals too?

Kate M.Macros

Hi Colton, thanks for messaging in! If you head over to www.macros.com.au/plan you can see the list of our meal plans prices. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake! We, unfortunately, do not currently have any breakfast options however we are very excited to introduce some more in the near future!

Warmest,
MACROS CS Team

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs