4.4

• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (95%) · No (5%)

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best healthy meal delivery service!

Seriously fast delivery, affordable, amazingly tasty, FRESH & healthy food (so many options too), great team and super convenient for my training and on the go lifestyle! Highly recommend their meals Macros.com.au!

Taste
Start DateMay 2020

Shay D

Shay DSydney

Very happy with MACROS

My first meal delivery service was My Muscle Chef. I decided to try Macros after 3 months. I found Macros's meals to be tastier and have high calories, which is what I wanted. Glad I decided to switch.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Bobby

BobbySydney, NSW

Loveeeee the fish meals

I must say, after trying some of the chicken and beef meals they were quite mediocre however their fish is amazing! Highly recommend the spanish barramundi. Gyms opening soon cannot wait

Taste
Start DateApril 2020

Gabatinie

Gabatinie

Super tasty meals

Taste
Start DateMay 2020

Variety is 100!!!

I have only just recently heard about MACROS and I was hesitant at first because I cook at home anyway but I was super keen to try it anyway! Their meals as everyone has mentioned is so good and their variety is what I love the most because I get bored so easily.
Honestly, I love them but I wish they had some sort of snack...

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Ken M

Ken MSydney, NSW

Brillant for Weight loss so far...

I have only recently joined Macros as they have brought on the weight loss plan which is my main fitness goal. While I do not excercise I try to lose weight with my diet and have found macros currently the best fit so far.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical Activities None
Timely DeliveryYes

Good portions and taste fresh

A friend recommended Macros a few months back. The portions on the gain plan are a decent size and pretty tasty. I rotate my menu each week and I’m pretty happy with the variety. Probably stick with these guys for a while as it’s pretty convenient and healthy.

Terry

TerrySydney, NSW

Surprisingly good!

For a meal that you only need 2 minutes for I admit I would not be able to find anything just as good even if I was to cook for myself. Please keep in mind not to over order like I did as the containers are quite big

Taste
Start DateMay 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Good food but ultimately the subscription may kill it for me

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Tim L.

Tim L.

Not bad but not great either

I tried 16 different meals from Macros.

Overall, the quality was OK - agree with the comments about the greens (broccoli, beans, etc). All the greens had lost their colour. I expected the meals to look more 'fresh'.

Best meals (for me) were the hoki/salmon. Ironically, the worst was the spag bol! (pasta was very soggy, and the sauce had a weird taste).

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Taylah

TaylahPerth, WA

These are perfect to help you reach your goals, and to continue reaching them! Tastes as good as it looks

Food looks as good as it tastes, if there isn’t enough carbs (which I choose) I will then add it to bulk it up more. These meals have helped me achieve my goals and will continue to!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Best Plant Based Meals In the Game!!

Have tried multiple different meal prep services and these guys hands down smash it out of the park with taste, flavours and portions!! Will definitely be a regular customer and can’t wait to get my next delivery!

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Fraser

FraserSydney, NSW

Weight Loss lifesaver

Just everything that has been closing I am unable to head to the beach normally and just exercise.

as a result I have been gaining weight, I am a bad cook however despite eating junk/fast food.
Macros new weight loss plan helped satisfy my naughty hungry while still keeping me in shape haha

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Anonamouse

AnonamouseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sorry but these meals are actually terrible!

After reading all these positively positioned reviews I gave macro a chance (due to being in lockdown and trying to do my bit with social isolation).

I am extremely disappointed to say the very least. The majority of these meals were horrible actually. I felt like I was eating what I imagine prison food to be. Small portions of inexcusably overcooked tasteless slosh. Broccoli in EVERY meal was old and barely green.

Clearly there must be some low standards of expectation out there, but for me who usually eats fresh healthy food, this was inedible & a disappointing experience.
Definitely not worth the price of convienience!

Taste
Start DateApril 2020

Returning customers

I would recommend Macros for anyone who is thinking about ordering pre-made meals or wants an easier process for watching their daily macros.

My partner and I have been ordering Macros for over 6 months now. The process is easy, they are reliable and because the menu is always changing we never get sick of the meals.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Find out how Macros compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Perfect for everyday people who are in a rush!

I hate to be bias but MACROS is perfect for everyday meals! I'm a person who is always in a rush to get to work and have no time to prepare for lunch. With MACROS, it has provided me the certainty of having a 'ready to go' meal everyday for past couple of months and I couldn't be any happier! Especially with connection to myfitnesspal, it has helped me track how much food I'm consuming. Thank you so much MACROS for providing me meals, especially during these uncertain times.. so I do really appreciate it!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Matty O'Brien

Matty O'BrienSydney, NSW

Good for those who work out often

Ever since the Gym was closed I have started to find ways to continue getting my workout proformances and that includes what to eat, No more lining up 9 AM at costco to get bulk supplies to prep!

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Andrew rochaix

Andrew rochaixSydney, NSW

Perfect for nightshift workers

I currently work night shift and have found it impossible to buy groceries to even prepare food for work considering that the supermarkets are always busy. Thankfully this company is just what I need. The one thing I do not like is that the sauce packets cannot be opened without an scissors or may It is just me because I am afraid of it spilling everywhere. Cabonara chicken dish has been my go to every week :)

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Additional Physical Activities None
Timely DeliveryYes

Prison food with bad customer service

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Jeremy
Jeremy
Andy Marchant

Andy MarchantSydney, NSW

No more cooking/supermarkets or prepping

After finding out that it is quite hard to meal prep with all the commotion with supermarkets I looked into many different food delivery services, none of them provide me with the right information except macros.
I train 4 days a week (at home now) and it is very important I am still l getting the right macro nutrtients.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020

Jenni F

Jenni Fasked

What meals do you have for breakfast or lunch. I cant see any on your website

Kate M.Macros

Hi Jenni, We have one breakfast option at the moment, the Supercharged Breakfast Scramble that is 100% plant-based :) However, our kitchen team is developing new recipes every day and we'll introduce more breakfast and snack options in the near future. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake!

Colton K.

Colton K.asked

Hi, I would love to know how much each meal costs individually and do you supply breakfast and lunch meals too?

Kate M.Macros

Hi Colton, thanks for messaging in! If you head over to www.macros.com.au/plan you can see the list of our meal plans prices. We do not categorise which meals are for breakfast, lunch or dinner but to provide you with a guide, you can have a look at the nutritional macros for each individual meal on our website which might be helpful for planning your daily food intake! We, unfortunately, do not currently have any breakfast options however we are very excited to introduce some more in the near future!

Warmest,
MACROS CS Team

Fleurasked

Hi, I’m struggling with loosing weight (gallbladder removed so doesn’t help) I go to CrossFit 5 times a week and try to eat healthily. Will the sculpt plan for the dinners only, allow me to loose weight and gain muscle?

Kate M.Macros

Hey Fleur, thanks for your interest in MACROS! Yes, our Sculpt meal plan would definitely help with losing weight. If your aim is to lose weight first and to gain muscle later, we'd recommend changing your meal plan via Dashboard to Performance or Muscle Gain meal plans depending on your required carbs, protein or calorie intake. You can also click on each of our meals on our menu page to view the nutritional information and please click on the following link to view our available meal plans and plan sizes - https://www.macros.com.au/plans. Hope this information helps!

Fleur

So if I am both working on building strength/muscle and loose weight at the same time, you recommend performance?

Kate M.Macros

Yes, we would recommend signing up for the Performance meal plan. To view our Performance meals, please click on the following link and select the Performance menu - https://www.macros.com.au/on-the-menu.

Get an answer from our members and Macros representatives

Other Food Delivery Diet Programs